PDA

View Full Version : Senior Pranks

Blackout
10-26-2006, 12:20 AM
I can't wait til I get to 12th grade to do one of these.Tho I'm on the fence about weither I should do one or not, cuz so many people get caught.But If I did I wouldn't wanna go to far either.

Have you done a senior prank? Do you want to? If so what is it? share your ideas.

Decessus
10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
I play pranks on senior citizens all the time.

Blackout
10-26-2006, 12:26 AM
I play pranks on senior citizens all the time.

*lol* that reply will do for now *lol*

Skarr
10-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Wow. Nayway, no, senior pranks are sometimes overrated-and playing pranks on old people is just mean. <.<

Rye
10-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Depends on the prank. I'm all for silly pranks, like one of the ideas that we have for next year which is to unleash hundreds of those little bouncy balls (except painted in school colors), but some pranks are just terrible. About 5 years ago, people put chickens in the school but left them in our school over the weekend so they were dead/near dead and frightened out of their minds by Monday. I would never do anything that cruel.

Blackout
10-26-2006, 12:42 AM
Depends on the prank. I'm all for silly pranks, like one of the ideas that we have for next year which is to unleash hundreds of those little bouncy balls (except painted in school colors), but some pranks are just terrible. About 5 years ago, people put chickens in the school but left them in our school over the weekend so they were dead/near dead and frightened out of their minds by Monday. I would never do anything that cruel.

Wicked! I wanna do something good, something bad, something weird.

rubah
10-26-2006, 01:12 AM
I am a senior and have no desire to pull any pranks.

nik0tine
10-26-2006, 01:27 AM
I want my parents to inform the school that I have died. After the school announces my death, I'll show up and say "just kidding".

Venom
10-26-2006, 01:29 AM
I want my parents to inform the school that I have died. After the school announces my death, I'll show up and say "just kidding".

I was thinking the same thing.

Hawkeye
10-26-2006, 01:34 AM
I am a senior and have no desire to pull any pranks.
That's because you're boring. Plain. Uneventful. Go seclude yourself in the corner of the cafeteria.

However, trying to coordinate a senior prank with schools of having 700 seniors is probably unlikely. However, during a prep rally in the gym, it would be cool to load up on water balloons throughout the gym and half way through the prep rally, we just toss em all over the place. It'll be full of chaos nobody will know what the hell is going on.

Lawr
10-26-2006, 01:38 AM
Pep Rally

Shoeberto
10-26-2006, 01:40 AM
That sounds like the old prank of getting four barn animals, and putting the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them, and releasing them into the school, causing mass panic about ZOMG WHERE IS 3, except retarded and tragic.

My friend and I have wanted to pull a fertilizer prank in the school yard since our freshman science teacher told us about it - basically, putting so much fertilizer in the grass (in the shape of our graduating year, of course) that it kills the grass for that part of the year, so it's noticeable - then, the next year, the abundance of fertilizer will cause the grass in that formation to grow extra high, maintaining the 07. At least, that's the theory. If it works, it'd be pretty cool.

Marshall Banana
10-26-2006, 03:17 AM
However, during a prep rally in the gym, it would be cool to load up on water balloons throughout the gym and half way through the prep rally, we just toss em all over the place. It'll be full of chaos nobody will know what the hell is going on.
My senior class did a prank similar to that. They filled up balloons and water guns, and waited outside the front doors to soak the underclassmen as they walked to their buses. It was so funny to watch the principals chase down the kids with water guns. XD

escobert
10-26-2006, 03:27 AM
We use to put stink bombs in the vents and make stupid comics and print off hundreds of copys to throw all over the schol. Or start food fights.

Mittopotahis
10-26-2006, 04:48 AM
My friends want to waterbomb the principal after they graduate. I'm not keen on that idea, though.

Xaven
10-26-2006, 05:46 AM
I probably won't do a senior prank.

Something I thought of is tossing one of the lunch tables into the pool. Then, maybe I would take some of my sister's childhood things and make an underwater tea party. :D

Last year, people dumped hundreds of Top Ramen packages (opened) into the pool.

abrojtm
10-26-2006, 05:55 AM
I thought about supergluing change around campus back in my day.
Forgot about it until it was too late though.

Cipher
10-26-2006, 06:26 AM
There's a place near my High School called Cluck-U chicken. They sell this one kind of sauce called 911 that's so spicy that they make you sign a waiver before you buy them as a sort of 'I promise I won't sue if I suffocate or otherwise die because of these wings.' It's probably just a gimmick, but I digress.

Anyway, just before lunch we bought about two dozen of them and put them in the Teacher's Lounge on the counter near the fridge. The teachers thought the Principal put them there so pretty much every teacher that walked in had one.

Their eyes were watering so much that I thought some of them were actually crying at first. Others had big cherry-red lips. Water didn't help, milk didn't help, bread didn't help. My God. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my HS career.

Rase
10-26-2006, 07:04 AM
My friend wants to super glue quarters to all the outside key holes.

nik0tine
10-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Some kids at my school used liquid nails to seal all of the locks. Then they bragged about it on the Basha High school myspace forum and got caught. They were charged with felonies and they lost all of their scholarships (I think..).

Old Manus
10-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Drawing huge pictures of Osama Bin Laden on the walls

Rainecloud
10-26-2006, 08:51 AM
Not really.

I've thrown a few water balloons in my time, but nothing serious.

Levian
10-26-2006, 11:48 AM
We didn't do anything evil, just fun stuff. We used two hollow breads for shoes at school. Not standing up for a whole schoolday, just crawling. Used the McDonalds Drive-through as a walk-through, it worked. Picked up a few strangers at bus stops and drove them to their destination, this was pretty fun actually, got to meet some cool people. I even got a royal guard to laugh by cracking lame jokes. The only mean thing I did was asking the crown princess' son what the capital of Egypt was and then sprayed him down with a water gun when he said the wrong answer. He's like the 8th in line to the throne, or something.

Oh, the spring of 2005. :cry:

Bunny
10-26-2006, 12:17 PM
Half your ideas are libel to get you into some kind of trouble when you eventually get caught. Very few high schools will just overlook a prank that ruins their property in some way, shape, or form.

The best prank I ever heard about was actually an anti-prank. A group of seniors showed up with lawnmowers and cleaned up the entire school.

My high school banned senior pranks and threatened to press charges and expell anyone who took part in one.

No.78
10-26-2006, 12:44 PM
I don't believe in the elderly, they're just made up by people to scare children.

Fonzie
10-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Shaving the freshman is fun :D

Sephex
10-26-2006, 02:56 PM
My class was supposed to do the best senior prank ever. To this day I wish they would have followed through with it.

They would take three goats and paint the number 1 on one goat, 2 on an another, and four on the last one. They let them loose on campus. Of course security would catch them, but they would drive themselves crazying looking for number three, which doesn't exist.

Ethanol Dreams
10-26-2006, 05:19 PM
A couple of years ago, the seniors in our school put fish in the vending machines so when people reached in to get their stuff... :eek: :barf:

Noctivagus
10-26-2006, 06:11 PM
When I left... we threw eggs at the younger classmen so they got to go home early! :D lol that was fun, and I got a teacher I disliked so good... egg and then flour, he had no idea who did it either! :D so that made it all the more better.

Blackout
10-26-2006, 06:50 PM
My friend wants to super glue quarters to all the outside key holes.

Who the heck does something like that?

Dreddz
10-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Most senior pranks have the potential to be good, but still turn out bad. People always try to be clever, if people were simple minded like me they'd just bludgeon their teacher over the head and run.

Jessweeee♪
10-26-2006, 11:16 PM
I don't see the point of it. If I wanted to pull a supercoolawesometothemax senior prank, I'd do it as a freshman, sophmore, or junior as well. No point in waiting until the last minute.
Where are the Sophomore pranks???

Strawberry_Mew
10-26-2006, 11:53 PM
-Smiles- Oh yes my senior pranks...I did alot when I was in school. But I would have to say this one was my most fav!

It was the seniors last day of school and well I wanted to do something to show how much I loved my school....I bought about 4 boxes of condoms and spread them all over the school with some of my friends.. we filled them up with water and put them on the conors of some of the class rooms and wait pace ur selfs...I was in Chorus my 6th period class..my teacher was mean and only loved the popular kids so what did I do but up a condom on her electric candle...lol one of my friends said that in 7th period she found it and put her candle in da trash! XD

Ever since I graduated everyone has started putting condoms all over the school on seniors last day! You can say I am the start of a traditional thing at CHS XD

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2006, 09:22 AM
I was an asshole.

I called in a fake bomb threat.
Set off the fire alarms.
Released 3 dogs onto campus numbered 1, 2 and 4. I forget where I got that one from though.

Quindiana Jones
10-28-2006, 12:36 PM
You should do the Third Rock from the Sun prank. Creep into the head's office at night, and glue/nail/screw his ENTIRE ROOM upside down. roflroflroflroflrofl

Rye
10-28-2006, 01:45 PM
-Smiles- Oh yes my senior pranks...I did alot when I was in school. But I would have to say this one was my most fav!

It was the seniors last day of school and well I wanted to do something to show how much I loved my school....I bought about 4 boxes of condoms and spread them all over the school with some of my friends.. we filled them up with water and put them on the conors of some of the class rooms and wait pace ur selfs...I was in Chorus my 6th period class..my teacher was mean and only loved the popular kids so what did I do but up a condom on her electric candle...lol one of my friends said that in 7th period she found it and put her candle in da trash! XD

Ever since I graduated everyone has started putting condoms all over the school on seniors last day! You can say I am the start of a traditional thing at CHS XD

Hahaha, that amuses me. xD Also, it makes kids aware of protection, so it's good. ;)

Drift
10-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Re-directed all the years to the library for morning registration and then clingfilming all the toilets before school started =]