PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Final Fantasy dream girl?

buddypearl
10-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Here's a new quiz I made to help you find the answer! It's made for guys but it can also be taken by girls to find out who you'd be instead of who you'd get. Check it out, it's sure to have your favorite girl! It has 10 resluts from 4 different games, all Final fantasy related.

I am a very proud Celes. ...and no, I didn't cheat!
Feel free to post your results if you want.

Have fun, and thank you for your time.

Buddy Pearl

Click the picture below to take the test!
http://davishawaii.com/media/ff/forum.jpg (http://quizilla.com/users/buddypearl/quizzes/Choose%20Your%20Final%20Fantasy%20Dream%20Girl%21/)

YTDN
10-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Apparently I'm Relm.

She is kinda like me, though.

Crossblades
10-26-2006, 05:29 PM
I got Yuna

Have you ever dared to dream of a girl who is beautiful both inside and out? Who is kind, supportive, strong willed, and willing to do anything to bring happiness? Who respects the smallest child and the greatest ruler, and loves the unlovable and the cherished the same? If you've said yes to all of these, then you must have dreamed of Yuna. There was never a girl more giving, loving, and enduring as Yuna. Never a laugh so gentle, a smile so warm. She is a glorious treasure, with a heart of gold. A ray of light, a simple joy.

Not what I was expecting, but she's a decent choice

Twilight Edge
10-27-2006, 10:37 AM
I got Yuna

Have you ever dared to dream of a girl who is beautiful both inside and out? Who is kind, supportive, strong willed, and willing to do anything to bring happiness? Who respects the smallest child and the greatest ruler, and loves the unlovable and the cherished the same? If you've said yes to all of these, then you must have dreamed of Yuna. There was never a girl more giving, loving, and enduring as Yuna. Never a laugh so gentle, a smile so warm. She is a glorious treasure, with a heart of gold. A ray of light, a simple joy.

Quite what I was expecting, she's a decent choice

Sefie1999AD
10-27-2006, 02:56 PM
I got Celes. >_> I don't know what other choices there were in the quiz, but I'd have preferred someone like Dagger (FFIX), Rikku (FFX) or maybe an FFIII character, such as Princess Sara or Refia as a White Mage Kitty.

RiseToFall
10-27-2006, 10:46 PM
:confused:
http://www.bluesmoke.net/Guides/ff_history/part5/ff9_quina_sm.jpg

Ashley Schovitz
10-27-2006, 10:54 PM
I got Peach, hey Peach isn't a FF character!?

BardTard
10-27-2006, 11:26 PM
I knew I'd get Rikku. :D :love:

You have chosen Rikku!

Rikku is real. Whenever she is angry, scared, sad, or happy; you'll always know because she doesn't hide behind an image. She is like the sea; open, free, and always moving! She is good with her hands (sweet), and although she is a bit of a pyro (hey me too), she'd definately get an A in chemistry. She's smart (I love smart), fun (YAAAAAYYYYYYY!)and playful (see fun), and will keep you on your toes as she is not containable. A sweet girl who is caring and kind.

qu1ck
10-29-2006, 03:54 PM
I have chosen Celes Chere!

Any other woman would have grown hard and cold with a past such as that of Celes', yet her heart remained pure as snow. She is strong in mind and body, determined and true. Her only fear is losing those close to her; those whom she loves. She respects authority and also knows how to lead. She enjoys books and appreciates strength and character. She is gentle, passionate, and truly lovely to behold. She is a wonderful companion who will be sincere, loving, and fun.

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Game: FINAL FANTASY VI

Jqsh
10-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Me myself would go for Tiffa yum yum:love: