PDA

View Full Version : I'm so mad

Cookie
10-26-2006, 11:26 PM
I go on chat quite often and then I get told to download mIRC for the things I wanted to do. So I download it but i can't use it, what a surprise, nobody is willing to help and they kick me about a million times. What's the point. I hope they read this because I hate them all except a few of the good ones that go there. Anyway, I'd better turn this into a thread. Anybody get really mad at certain people or things? :@

Hawkeye
10-26-2006, 11:28 PM
YES

nik0tine
10-26-2006, 11:32 PM
YES

Materia Hunter Yuffie
10-26-2006, 11:32 PM
yep.
I think everyone does to an extent, except Ned Flanders.

Shlup
10-26-2006, 11:34 PM
People on mIRC are generally real jerks with no patience. Which isn't to say you shouldn't try learning on your own before wasting someone's time trying to get help. That's why God invented Google.

Mogi
10-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Yep! :)

Psychotic
10-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Roogle told me he'd ban me from chat if I didn't get mIRC!

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-27-2006, 01:04 AM
Yeah, mIRC can be a total *list of bad words*

Secondly, do I get mad, I'm in full time peed-off mode, and have been most of my life for one reason or another!

Rye
10-27-2006, 01:08 AM
Some people can be nice on mIRC, but some people on there are arrogant jerks that let their interpower get to their head. Pay them no mind. :)

o_O
10-27-2006, 01:23 AM
mIRC isn't so bad. Try using irssi. :p

To connect to the EoFF server in mIRC type this into the main (Status) window bar:

//nick Cookie | server irc.eyesonff.aexoden.com:6669 -j #eoff

There we go. :p

Reine
10-27-2006, 02:02 AM
As I stated, I had very little to do with that incident, and as it was a joke, I didnt attempt to stop it. I apologise for this.

Anyway, yes, I do get really annoyed with things, such as idiocy and noobs causing trouble, and I usually have no tolerance for it and stop the arguements before they escalate. Thats why I have & status in that IRC channel.

Christmas
10-27-2006, 02:03 AM
I AM A HARDCORE FFX-2 FAN IN IRC.

Reine
10-27-2006, 02:04 AM
I AM A HARDCORE FFX-2 FAN IN IRC.

Or you pose as Resha :bigsmile:

fire_of_avalon
10-27-2006, 02:13 AM
Why have you been having problems in chat? I've never seen you there, so I don't understand.

rubah
10-27-2006, 02:37 AM
I recommend not going into #party or other rooms not under the watchful care of people that have to be responsible for their online actions :p

I love IRC; I've been using it for five years now, and the best way to not be kicked from places is by not being a douche or irritating. You can get away with that stuff on forums because it's a lot slower paced, but when you have someone in a channel flooding it up, it's a lot easier to lose your patience xD

If you would like to learn how to use the program mIRC better, there is a bunch of literature on their site, at www.mirc.com. Not only can you learn the basics of using the program and the IRC service, but you can learn how to make scripts and stuff, which can be really fun when you're new to them :)

Christmas
10-27-2006, 02:39 AM
And I actually found #hate. I wonder who went and make such a wonderful channel. :bigsmile:

Moon Rabbits
10-27-2006, 02:45 AM
YES

sephirothishere
10-27-2006, 12:17 PM
go on chat quite often and then I get told to download mIRC for the things I wanted to do. So I download it but i can't use it, what a surprise, nobody is willing to help and they kick me about a million times. What's the point. I hope they read this because I hate them all except a few of the good ones th

yeh cookie..taht does suck...but like....get over it....and the people that did kick you are all jumped up on their ops and huge superiority complexeseseseseeseses......whatever...

Rainecloud
10-27-2006, 01:21 PM
mIRC = bunch of moody so-and-so's.

Be different, use Java. :p

Bunny
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
I don't use mIRC anymore. Although I could start again. I could always use more friends. Two is a really low number. =(

I don't really get mad. It is a process, really. Someone will say something to make me mad or something really ignorant and I will be like "Why. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT SHUT UP YOU ARE AN IDIOT." and then after that I kinda don't really care anymore and I'm all good.

Reine
10-27-2006, 01:42 PM
mIRC = bunch of moody so-and-so's.

Be different, use Java. :p

*Reine slaps Rainecloud around a bit with a large trout :trout:

Shiny
10-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Oh, I agree Cookie. However, most of the people kicking you on IRC don't even go on these forums. :(

Jowy
10-27-2006, 03:42 PM
And I actually found #hate. I wonder who went and make such a wonderful channel. :bigsmile:

#hate was created by a group of angry, disenfranchised former members of FFLegend.

I'm nice to everyone on IRC for the most part. I rarely, if ever abuse the % of love. Asking for help on a Final Fantasy game in #eoff, or any Final Fantasy themed room is the equivalent of rolling around in honey and running backwards into a den of wolverines though. ;)

Reine
10-27-2006, 03:50 PM

#hate was created by a group of angry, disenfranchised former members of FFLegend.

I'm nice to everyone on IRC for the most part. I rarely, if ever abuse the % of love. Asking for help on a Final Fantasy game in #eoff, or any Final Fantasy themed room is the equivalent of rolling around in honey and running backwards into a den of wolverines though. ;)

Yeah, You'll get eaten alive by the elites xD

People tend to think that #eoff is a channel where people talk about nothing but Final Fantasy 24/7 :rolleyes2 It hardly ever gets discussed actually. Other games however are discussed very often.

BarelySeeAtAll
10-27-2006, 04:09 PM
yeh, im mad at my cuz at the mo, cos she is relli being stupid at the moment.and im naturally mad in that good way

GeneralSapphire
10-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Im really mad at my cousin too at the momment, she doesnt meanto be but she just cant see that i am NOT in love with Reno!!!!!!!

BarelySeeAtAll
10-27-2006, 04:15 PM
people cant face the way they feel, that can really annoy me

GeneralSapphire
10-27-2006, 04:43 PM
And some people dont feel!!!!!!

BarelySeeAtAll
10-27-2006, 04:47 PM
evryone can feel something, like madness, madness can be good, sometimes, when its a good one

GeneralSapphire
10-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Well what if they cant feel love at the momment!!!!!What if they are scared!!!!!!

BarelySeeAtAll
10-27-2006, 04:55 PM
i just dnt no what there is to be scared about, i get mad at the thought of being scared, but i no someone will be there, like Z&A, and the Lord

nik0tine
10-27-2006, 11:33 PM
What really gets me is when I see six nonsensical posts in a row.

Cookie
10-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah that gets me too, stay on topic! :D

Cruise Control
10-27-2006, 11:36 PM
OMG I SOMADZ!!!1 MI DOGZ WONT PO0P!

EDIT: Read the first post. Then you don't sound like such a jackass.

Leeza
10-28-2006, 03:14 AM
OMG I SOMADZ!!!1 MI DOGZ WONT PO0P!

EDIT: Read the first post. Then you don't sound like such a jackass.

Maybe you should be the one to read the first post. Your post was very uncalled for and rude. You know where the warn button is. Use it, but do NOT make any more posts of this nature.

Cookie: I think you also know where the warn button is.

Lady of the sheep and GeneralSapphire: If you wish to converse, do so through PM or IM.