PDA

View Full Version : New job

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-27-2006, 01:00 AM
After two years of unemployment and depression I have finally got myself a job! I am working for a newspaper on one of their supplements.

Anyway for a topic so I don't become Leeza's next meal (please don't hurt me Leeza, I like cats!!) what job are currently in? And for all you students (don't worry I didn't forget you), what are you studying?

Pete for President
10-27-2006, 11:14 AM
I just got a job at a local cd/dvd/games store. Music is definately my thing and the games-section is a bonus.

Rye
10-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Awwww, congrats!

I just got a job recently too. At Wendy's. xD Not the most lovely job, but I'm 16 and it's my first, so that's okay. I don't think I'll be working there too long anyway, probably until the end of December, I'm just saving money for an expensive digital camera that I want. :)

Rainecloud
10-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Congratulations on getting your job. :)

I've been employed as a full time printer/graphic designer since I left College four years ago. The people I work with are nice (most of the time), and I enjoy my work.

Bunny
10-27-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm in the military.

Mittopotahis
10-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Congratulations!

Just today, I got a new job. I am now working at Pizza Hut! Whoooo!

Agent Proto
10-27-2006, 02:05 PM
I've applied at Targets a few days ago, and they said they'll call me within two weeks for a possible interview, I guess. Wish me luck on that. :)

Breine
10-27-2006, 02:19 PM
Congrats on the job :)

I'm currently a student, but I have a job at the local sports centre where I clean, put op tables and chairs when all the elderly play bingo twice a week and then take them down afterwards. Other than that I also put up barrier boards and sometimes serve in the kiosk. It's a nice job and several of my friends work there too, so yeah... nice-ness :)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
10-27-2006, 09:19 PM
I am a tutor at my university. I hope I can be a supplemental instructor again. I've filled out other apps before during the summer, but tutoring is it. I am aspiring to be a math professor one day.

Jowy
10-27-2006, 10:04 PM
I work in the sales department for a local computer company. It's very unexciting and repetitive.

Araciel
10-28-2006, 01:10 AM
i buy things on Ebay, talk them up and then resell them for more.

seriously though i am unemployed....just moving right now so i need to find a new job

SammieBabe
10-28-2006, 05:22 AM
Today was my first day at Ford Credit...:)

escobert
10-28-2006, 05:24 AM
I have a interview on monday at the local hospital. I can't wait :D

Fate Fatale
10-28-2006, 06:06 AM
I'm, sadly, not old enough to get a job. However, I have been employed as a math tutor (for Algebra classes at my high school) and as an amateur graphic designer making ads and business cards for various people I know. I really don't ask for much though. $5 per graphic. So, alas I am poor. I'm going to take graphic design classes my senior years at a local college because my mum has a friend who is the dean of admissions there. When I AM fifteen in January, I'll be applying for a job at a local EB Games or Waldenbooks.

~SapphireStar~
10-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Congrats ^^
I havent worked since March this year and my last job was at CEX in Leeds. Its a computer game shop and I didnt enjoy it as I was doing everything. Ive applied for Music Zone and Big W.