description:

have fun and if you find one mods plz close

Markus. D
10-27-2006, 02:45 AM
name:The Rune Lure
Attack power: 20
Magic power: 60
reach (how long is it): average legnth
Where/how to get: Defeat Katia's Nobody in the old abandoned arena in Olympus (in all actual fact... Katia has nothing to do with Either companies... but I thought the games she was in were underated)
description: doubles the wielders MP.

Anniexo
10-27-2006, 01:00 PM
name:peacemaker
Attack power: 25
Magic power: 55
Where/how to get: beat Alxe in twilight town

name:Chaos
Attack power: 25
Magic power: 55
Where/how to get:beat Alxe again inland of the dragons

Sefie1999AD
10-27-2006, 03:05 PM
I don't know what kind attack power or magic power stats would be reasonable, but I'll try to do this according to the other people who have already posted on this thread.

Name: Excalibur
Attack power: 20
Magic power: 60
Reach (how long is it): average length
Where/how to get: After completing the 100 Acre Wood quests, visit Merlin. He'll take you to his world, and you'll need to help Arthur pull the Sword from the Stone. As Arthur raises the Sword, it starts to glow along with Sora's Keyblade, so Sora will seal Merlin's world with the help of the Sword. Merlin gives Sora an Excalibur Keychain as a reward.
Description: A pretty strong Keyblade, the power of which is based on the light in the wielder's heart. Enhances magic power. It can finish off a combo by casting Holy, which makes it very effective against dark enemies.

leader of mortals
10-27-2006, 08:47 PM
lol... ummm 7 attack and magic would be reasonably high

heres mine

Mickeys key
Attack:7
Magic:7
How to get: Beat Axel the final time without getting hurt and mickey comes and gives you his keychain and tells you to hurry on.
length:regular
Description:looks like mickeys key

Griff
10-27-2006, 11:51 PM
Key to Enlightenment
Attack Power: 1 billion
Magic Power: 1
Reach: about as long as Masamune
Where/ How to get it: After Goofy gets hit in the head with a rock in Hollow Bastion and you go ahead, go back and a special cutscene will take place with you decapitating Goofy and forming the keyblade with his bones and various organs, despite him yelling he's not dead. Afterwards Axel joins your party to replace Goofy.
Description: Made of bones and organs. The keyblade is strengthened by Goofy's will to defeat the heartless, but has low magic power because it is Goofy.

FiragaBreak
10-28-2006, 12:01 AM
You're horrible

Lord Xehanort
10-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Okay, I'm gonna take this seriously.

Name: Road to the Dusk
Attack: 10
Magic: 4
Ability: Narrow Escape- Increases probability of enemies missing.
Reach: Medium
How to get: In Land of Dragons, when fighting the 'Man in Black' (Riku), destroy every one of the flying heartless, without fighting him. He will ask why you did that, and you say that even though he is with Org. XIII, you'll always love him, because he was your one true friend. He will hang his head, a single tear falls from his hood, and the Soul Eater splits into two Keyblades: Way to the Dawn, and Road to the Dusk.

Dragonface
10-28-2006, 01:26 AM
Key to Enlightenment
Attack Power: 1 billion
Magic Power: 1
Reach: about as long as Masamune
Where/ How to get it: After Goofy gets hit in the head with a rock in Hollow Bastion and you go ahead, go back and a special cutscene will take place with you decapitating Goofy and forming the keyblade with his bones and various organs, despite him yelling he's not dead. Afterwards Axel joins your party to replace Goofy.
Description: Made of bones and organs. The keyblade is strengthened by Goofy's will to defeat the heartless, but has low magic power because it is Goofy.

1 billion is too high
This one below is far bad (for under 18) than Key to Enlightenment

Loves Blood
Attack Power: 25 (Normal), 40 (Valor), 30 (Wisdom), 60 (Master/Lion), 135 (Final), n/a (Anti)
Magic Power: 25 (Normal), 0 (Valor), 50 (Wisdom), 60 (Master/Lion), 135 (Final), n/a (Anti)
Reach: Same as Oathkeeper
Where/How to get it: After beating Xemnas for the first time, go to Twilight Town, to the Usual Spot and then a special cutscene will take place of Sora having takeing Kairi's virginity. Oathkeeper will be gone and been replace by Loves Blood.
Description: Looks like Oathkeeper powered with Kairi's virgin blood.
Support Ability: High Form Boost.

Lust Blood
Attack Power: 30 (Normal), 50 (Valor), 30 (Wisdom), 75 (Master/Lion), 200 (Final), 450 (Anti)
Magic Power: 30 (Normal), 0 (Valor), 80 (Wisdom), 75 (Master/Lion), 180 (Final), 0 (Anti)
Reach: Same as Oblivion
Where/How to get it: After getting Loves Blood key chain, go to the white room (your still in Twilight Town) and then a special cutscene will take place of Riku takeing Naminé's virginity. Oblivion will be gone and been replace by Lust Blood.
Description: Looks like Oblivion powered with Naminé's virgin blood. Also the only Keyblade that Anit Form can use.
Support Ability: High Drive Boost.

Try that.

FiragaBreak
10-28-2006, 02:28 AM
That's worse than what Griffin said.

Lord Xehanort
10-28-2006, 03:22 AM
Now I make a joke one.

Name: Shounen-Aiyoku
Attack: 100 Normal, 500 in Drives
Magic: 50 Normal, 250 in Drives
Ability: Stand Erect- Attack range increases as male party members get closer to Sora
Range: Short, but gets longer fast
How to get: After Riku gets his form back and joins your party, walk all the way back through the Castle That Never Was until you reach the Skyscraper where Roxas fought you. Riku will stop, as if experiencing the place's power, and then drag Sora into an alley, and make love to him against the wall. King Mickey leaps down afterwards, after watching them make love, and gives Sora this as his 'ascension to manhood'.

Firo Volondé
10-28-2006, 03:22 AM
Name: Sora's House Key
Attack Power: 0 (1 in Valor and Final Form)
Magic Power: 0 (1 in Wisdom and Final Form)
Reach: Very short
Where/How to get it: Look under the doormat in front of Sora's door.
Description: At first glance, it is an ordinary looking key. In fact, that is exactly what it is.
Uses: Unlock Sora's house, of course:rolleyes2 . That's about it.

Lord Xehanort
10-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Too bad Sora's house is never seen.

RiseToFall
10-28-2006, 03:36 AM
Here is mine guys.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k232/RiseToFall47/Keyblade.jpg

Frozen Phantom
10-28-2006, 03:45 AM
wow this thread is really full of sexual jokes

heres mine

Solar Nova
attack:300
magic:0
reach: very long
where/how to get it: after you beat seperoth, go back to the dark depths and beat xicd ,number XIV the star rider, and he will give you the solar nova keychain
description: a basic keyblade with mixed colors of orange and yellow
support ability: increases magic by 300 when used with black hole

Black hole
attack: 0
magic: 300
reach: very long
where/how to get it:after you beat seperoth, go back to the dark depths and beat xicd ,number XIV the star rider, and he will give you the black hole keychain
description: a basic keyblade with mixed colors of black and purple
support ability: increases attack by 300 when used with solar nova

Skyblade
10-28-2006, 04:55 AM
Chaos Breaker
Attack: 15
Magic: 15
Reach: Max
Element: Null (as with Null element keyblades in Chain of Memories, this one can penetrate even the defenses of Large Bodies, Fat Bandits, Defenders, etc...)
Obtained: Take the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion to a secret room and use their powers to unlock the ultimate Keyblade.
Support Ability: Deathstrike - High chance to instantly kill target.

Kudos to anyone who knows where I got the idea for this keyblade from.

Frozen Phantom
10-28-2006, 05:04 AM
...no idea....

Dragonface
10-28-2006, 07:50 AM
That's worse than what Griffin said.

It might get even worse.

Name: Mr Babler
Attack: 80 (Normal/Lion), 200 (Valor), 120 (Wisdom), 350 (Master), 800 (Final), 2000 (Anti)
Magic: 80 (Normal/Lion), 0 (Valor/Anti), 180 (Wisdom), 300 (Master), 780 (Final)
Reach: Same as Kingdom Key
Good Support Ability: Strike - Change Attack or Shoot (for Wisdom) command to Strike (same action as Strike Raid in KH1 but no MP cost)
Bad Support Ability: Rage Quick - add 1 more Rage Point gain per sec
where/how to get it (For Roxas): Twilight Town, Day 2. When Roxas got 10000 Munny or more, go talk to Olette and give her 5000 Munny, she'll tell you to remind her later to pay of her detp. Later on Day 5, after discovered 'The Doppelganger' go talk to Olette and a special cutscene will take place of Olette srip naked and a Kingdom key just apear and said "Well Roxas, are you going to get layed?".
where/how to get it (For Sora, not pass from Roxas): Twilight Town, Usual Spot, when Kairi get kidnap by Axel. special cutscene will take place as start of Hayner and Pence told Sora that they try to stop Axel and said Olette did nothing, everyone left Sora and Olette alone. Sora got pissed and Olette feel so sorry that she let Sora take her virginity, he ask why, she said she did nothing and she own him 5000 Munny. Later a Kingdom Key apear and ask Áre you still pissed?'.
Description: Look like a Kingdom Key, but has never ending talks.
Note: Rage Bar will apear when you get Mr Babler, show how pissed Roxas or Sora is. For Roxas when the Rage Bar is full, Roxas can not use Items or Reaction Commands, for Sora when the Rage Bar is full he'll atuo change to Anti Form (even when he's in Final Form) with 9 Drive Bar to go down and can't revert at all. Rage Bar goes up by one Rage Point for every seconds (More Rage Points if 'Rage Quick' is Equip, more time if 'the calm' is Equip).
Note2: 'Rage Quick' and 'the calm' are Support Abilities that can be make more if equip more than one e.g. equip two 'the calm' will make you gain 1 Rage Point for every 3 seconds.
Note3: Sora will not get Mr Babler from the start but will still have the Rage Bar.

f f freak
10-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Here's two. One for Kairi one for Sora.

Kairi's
Name: Head giver
Attack Power: Infinite
Magic power: Infinite
Where/how to get: First you need to get Kairi on your team which you do by Stabbing Donald, Decapitating Goofy and then making love to Mickey. Then Mickey will give birth to Kairi who joins you team. Then you head to Twilight Town where Olette and Kairi have a little romantic scene. After that scene Sora will ask "What about me?" Sora will then unzip his shorts and push Kairi's head down there where she proceeds to do as he asks.
Description: When Kairi is wielding this keyblade and Sora is wielding Head Taker they will proceed to do sexual acts to traumatize the enemy.

Sora's
Name: Head Taker
Attack power: Infinite
Magic Power: Infinite
Where/How to get: Read the section on Kairi's. You will recieve this Keyblade at the same time
Description: Same as the description for Kairi's

FiragaBreak
10-28-2006, 11:31 PM
You leave me no choice.

Sora
Name: Cheerful Cub
Attack power: 10
Magic Power: 10
Where to get it: Pride Lands
How to get it: Approach Nala for the second time in the Pride Lands. She'll tell you that Simba has been himself. Find Simba (who is located at the spring) and he'll tell you that he's gay. At small cutscene will happen showing Sora and Simba getting it on when Scar's ghost appears. It joins in on the action and they all have fun. When the cutscene ends Simba with give you the Key
Description: Looks like a pole.
Special ability: Gives Sora an extra Drive Guage and Auto-Life and Regen.

I can't believe I did that.

Frozen Phantom
10-29-2006, 12:20 AM
oh f**king come on, does everyone have to do a stupid sexual joke

FiragaBreak
10-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Leader of Mortals started it

Frozen Phantom
10-29-2006, 12:32 AM
actually dragonface started it

FiragaBreak
10-29-2006, 12:33 AM
actually dragonface started it

No dir-dir The person who made this thread.

Lord Xehanort
10-29-2006, 12:37 AM
oh f**king come on, does everyone have to do a stupid sexual joke

Yes.

Now that THAT'S settled, I like the Cheerful Cub... thinking about ISmba and Lion Sora yiffing makes me happy.

Of course, I really like furries, so... :love:

Ahem, on topic, WOW there's a lot of sex Keyblades these days!

FiragaBreak
10-29-2006, 01:35 AM
I love furries too!
Yuffy is what I like.

Lord Xehanort
10-29-2006, 01:22 AM
*takes this to PMs*

Crimson
10-29-2006, 02:11 AM
LOL i wanna try this

first a proper one (this would only be possible if sonic was in kh)

Name: Chaos control
Attack: 8
Magic : 5
Abilities: Speed boost (makes sora run faster)
Description: A black handle, the long part is red and the key part is shadows red spinning symbol
Where to get: Beat sonics world

Now... a joke one

Name: Lustful Urges
Attack: 99
Magic: 99
Abilities: allows an extra girl during sex
Description: looks like a giant dildo
Where to get: after beating xemnas first time, talk to kairi 50 times and she will ask to go see the guys at twilight town, go into the usual spot and ollete will be there durin a cutscene kairi will thank sora for savin her, ollette will thank sora for savin her at the mansion and the namine will come out and say that she forgot to thank sora for saving her at castle oblivion. The girls will wonder how they make it up to sora, then sora gets a funny grin on his face and says he has an idea, he tells them to strip naked and get on their knees then he undos his pants and lets them suck him off. After the cutscene you receive the keychain.

Lord Xehanort
10-29-2006, 02:28 AM
What if Riku, Roxas and Hayner suck him off? Does he get a DIFFERENT version of Lustful Urges?

Crimson
10-29-2006, 02:37 AM
What if Riku, Roxas and Hayner suck him off? Does he get a DIFFERENT version of Lustful Urges?

umm maybe a Manly Urges XDXDXDXD

Lord Xehanort
10-29-2006, 02:41 AM
Sora: Oh... Roxas....
Roxas: *unable to speak with his mouth full*
Riku: No fair! He;s my friend, and his alter ego gets to suck him off!?
Sora: Aww... jealous Riku... *absorbs Roxas into his body*
Riku: *takes Roxas' spot*
Hayner: Maaaaannn... *pouts*

NGU
10-29-2006, 09:27 AM
These are twin keyblades.
name: The Essence
Attack power: 19
Magic power:14
reachhow long is it) long
Where/how to get:In a secret fight with Roxas in the Radiant Garden
description:The Essence of Sora in a keyblade

name:The Freedom
Attack power:23
Magic power:12
reachhow long is it) long
Where/how to get: A fight against a Nobody form of mickey.
description: The symbol of Roxas'

leader of mortals
10-30-2006, 10:49 PM
Name: Kairi`s house key
Attack power: 7
Magic power: 6
Reach: average length
Where/how to get: Beat Sephiroth and get to the end of the game. Talk to Aerith 500 times to have sex to her and kairi walks in and gives you this key, then you go to where kairi is in tWtNW, and go to kairi. The reaction command will be "have sex" instead of talk. Press Triangle and then after a very, very good scene:D, you will be able to use the keyblade.

Leeza
10-31-2006, 03:45 AM
Yeah, I don't think so. Some of you are really pushing for bans I see.