PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 movie...

Dark Soul963
10-28-2006, 03:38 AM
OK, the Final Fantasy 7 movie was awesome, but I haven't played the game or anything, so I have a few questions about it....ok, maybe more than a few...

1. Are Barret and Marlene related? I mean, he talks so much about her and they have the same last name...
2. What is Vincent?Some sites say he is a vampire, others say he can transform into things, so what is he?
3. What color is Tifa's hair? In some places it looks brown, and others it looks black.
4. In the Forgotten City (or whatever), where did all the kids go when Kadaj and them started to fight? Its like they disappeared....
5. How old are these people: Kadaj, Vincent, Rufus, Marlene, Yazoo, and Loz
6. What is the name of Tifa's bar?
7. Why does Loz cry so much? ^^
8. What is Red XIII? Is he a dog or wolf or something close to those?
9. What is the game like? I saw some screen shot things, and it looks like it has bad graphics....

Please help! ^.~

Rostum
10-28-2006, 03:49 AM
If graphics are the only thing that keeps you interested in a game, don't play FF7. Otherwise, it is an awesome RPG.

And there is no point in really seeing Advent Children unless you have played or know what goes on in the game.

Dark Soul963
10-28-2006, 03:53 AM
well, i kinda know that now. my momma picked out the movie, so i watched it.
and i dont care about graphics, its just the first thing i noticed in the screenshots

Ouch!
10-28-2006, 03:57 AM
I'm sure the graphics issue is due to the fact that the game is almost a decade old. Just throwin' that out there.

Fate Fatale
10-28-2006, 03:59 AM
I agree... But to answer your questions...

1. Yes, she is his daughter
2. He's one cool mofo
3. It was brown when she was young, but it has darkened scince then and it is to be assumed that it is really dark brown.
4. They got out of the way
5. Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz's ages are unknown. As is Vincent's. Marlene, I believe, is 9 years old. Rufus is 25 or so.
6.-9. I'm lazy and don't really want to answer the rest of them.

Fuego
10-28-2006, 04:28 AM
[QUOTE=Dark Soul963;1958820]OK, the Final Fantasy 7 movie was awesome, but I haven't played the game or anything, so I have a few questions about it....ok, maybe more than a few...

1. Are Barret and Marlene related? I mean, he talks so much about her and they have the same last name...

yes she is his "adopted" daughter.

2. What is Vincent?Some sites say he is a vampire, others say he can transform into things, so what is he?

You really should play the game to find out more about vincent. here is a good link that describes it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Valentine

3. What color is Tifa's hair? In some places it looks brown, and others it looks black.

Drk Brown.

4. In the Forgotten City (or whatever), where did all the kids go when Kadaj and them started to fight? Its like they disappeared....

They just moved out-a the way.

5. How old are these people: Kadaj, Vincent, Rufus, Marlene, Yazoo, and Loz.

Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo are only mentioned in the move as far as i know, so not a sweet clue. Rufus is in his 20's and marline is 8 or 9. Vincents age should be in the link >.<

7th heaven.

dunno.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_XIII

9. What is the game like? I saw some screen shot things, and it looks like it has bad graphics.

The game was cutting edge when it came out in 7/97 (i think.) The story is great and once you play it, the graphics aren't as important as say before you played it (unless you are a graphic Wh*re) ... (not callin' you one though >.< )

But i agree, if you havent played the game ... the movie is just pretty pictures and great fighting sequences. if youve played it you'd enjoy the continuatiion of the story line. :P

Rostum
10-28-2006, 04:32 AM
Marlene is Dyne's daughter.

Barret just decided to take care of her after Dyne disappeared.

Fuego
10-28-2006, 04:34 AM
score 1 omecle

Araciel
10-28-2006, 04:36 AM
(well she is white after all....and he's not...i would think it readily apparent that he's not her biological father)

i think the game is worth playing for sure. if not for the good gameplay than at least to know what all the hype was about those many years ago.

Orophin
10-28-2006, 05:43 AM
9. What is the game like? I saw some screen shot things, and it looks like it has bad graphics....

Bad graphics? The graphics were the best when the game was release (1997). It's like if I say that Final Fantasy XIII have bad graphics because I would have virtual reality games.

~SapphireStar~
10-28-2006, 07:05 PM
IMO its because he is the emotional side of Sephy. And cries because he longs to be with his mother.

ShivaBlizzard8
10-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Play the game. Too many questions will ruin it for you, and that would be robbing you of an awesome experience. Play the game. :)

Vaincast
10-29-2006, 12:39 AM

adopted daughter actually

2. What is Vincent?Some sites say he is a vampire, others say he can

transform into things, so what is he?
He looks like a vampire only in Dirge of Cerberus but not in AC

In the FFVII game her hair looked brown because of the graphics I guess

Hmm...That is a good question, not really sure if they just went into the truck or sumething

Don't know

7th Heaven I think it was shown at the beginning of the movie or somewhat after Marlene was talking

Cause he's stupid

B]8. What is Red XIII? Is he a dog or wolf or something close to those?
[/B]
Some kind of animal thats red and has a tail on fire

Well its Computer graphics so yeah they tried their best

Rostum
10-29-2006, 12:46 AM
Worst set of answers I've come across.

Dark Soul963
10-29-2006, 01:54 AM
Play the game. Too many questions will ruin it for you, and that would be robbing you of an awesome experience. Play the game. :)

well if i could find the game, i would. and i would have to save up my money for it. nvm that saving money thing....i never get any.....:cry:

Dragon Mage
10-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Are Barret and Marlene related? I mean, he talks so much about her and they have the same last name...
It's a long story but to sum it up here's how it went: Barret convinced his best friend, many years ago, to allow a reactor to be installed in their town, as his friend was the only one against it. There was an explosion at the reactor and the company that owns it came and burned down the whole town. Barret and his friend weren't there when it happend. The company soldiers chased them and at one point, Barret's friend had fallen over a cliff ledge. Barret managed to grab his hand; the soldiers, shooting at them, hit their hands. (thus why Barret has a mechanical arm), and his friend fell. Now his friend had a family, a wife and a daughter. Barret, thinking that his friend was dead, as was his wife, 'adopted' Marlene, who was 4 at the time. In the movie she is 6. They're not related.

What is Vincent?Some sites say he is a vampire, others say he can transform into things, so what is he?
He once was one of the Turks. A scientist got pissed off at him and 'changed' him, granting him his shape-changing abilities. In the game, his final limit break transforms him into that looks much like a vampire, but to me, it resembled a gargoyle. Take your pick. But he is human.

Black is not a color that occurs in nature very often. For example, there is no real black horse (or human hair) it may be an extremly dark brown, but it isn't black. Therefore her hair is brown.

It would be safe to assume that they ran into the building behind the lake or into the woods.

Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz are roughly 17-19 years old. Vincent is 29. Marlene is 6. Rufus is unknown, but maybe late 20's.

formerly known as 'Seventh Heaven'

Because he is gay. XD

He is part of a spieces unique to this game. An intelligant wolf-related being that has a Charmander tail.

It cannot possibly be described. you must play it.

Dark Soul963
11-19-2006, 01:23 AM
ah...but for #4, i swear to you they vanished... o.O

Dragon Mage
11-19-2006, 08:37 AM
disappearing cat-eyed children--what is the world coming too?

blackmage_nuke
11-19-2006, 09:55 AM
ah...but for #4, i swear to you they vanished... o.O
Exit materia

No.78
11-19-2006, 01:05 PM
OF COARSE

Dark Soul963
11-19-2006, 10:31 PM
...i have no clue as to what that is...is that those sphere things that Marlene threw at loz when they were in that church or whatever?

blackmage_nuke
11-20-2006, 05:14 AM
I suggest you play the game, then it will all be glaringly obvious

Twilight Edge
11-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Four words for you:

PLAY THE FREAKIN' GAME!!!!!!!

chrisfffan
11-21-2006, 08:43 PM
1. No he is related to his friend who you kill later in the game I cant remember his name though.
2. If you want to know about Vincent Valentine buy the game Dirge of Cerberus you will find out everything you need to know
3. I think her hair is black!
4. I haven’t got a clue who Kadaj is.
5. Vincent is in his late 20s Rufus is about 25 Marlene is 8 I guess.
6. 7th heaven
7. Red is more like a lion
8. At the time the graphics were amazing but now they are not so good but the story is great buy it if u haven’t already got it go on eBay that’s were I got my copy it cost me 30 quid but it was worth it.

Dark Soul963
11-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Four words for you:

PLAY THE FREAKIN' GAME!!!!!!!

i already said i cant! i do not have enough money to buy it (and i never get any...getting the $11 i have was a miracle..) and none of my friends have the game. :cry: