PDA

View Full Version : Going Back. (KH1)

Mittopotahis
10-28-2006, 04:30 AM
Ok, I just entered into the Great Crevease at the end of the world. I accidently overwrote my file instead of making a new file. Is it possible to go back to the other worlds? I've ran around like a wild monkey, I've jumped onto every platform there, I've hit every crystal for no reason but pure frustration, I've slipped on a pair of golden slippers, clicked my heels three times, and chanted 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!', but nothing.

Is it possible to get back?

Skyblade
10-28-2006, 04:41 AM
Ok, I just entered into the Great Crevease at the end of the world. I accidently overwrote my file instead of making a new file. Is it possible to go back to the other worlds? I've ran around like a wild monkey, I've jumped onto every platform there, I've hit every crystal for no reason but pure frustration, I've slipped on a pair of golden slippers, clicked my heels three times, and chanted 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!', but nothing.

Is it possible to get back?

Yes. Up until the very last save point, right before the game tells you you have reached the point of no return, you can go back. The very last save point will let you return to the Gummi Ship.

Frozen Phantom
10-28-2006, 04:46 AM
the very last save point was right next to the big door that leads you to the destny island remake, the other one I remember was in the 100 acre wood portal (but its been awhile since I last played KH1 (about 5 years) so I might be wrong)

Fate Fatale
10-28-2006, 04:55 AM
Yeah, it's in the Hunded Acre Wood one. It would be the last on before the LAST one. so second to last when you get to the towers with the portals scattered about them. There's a save point before you fight the gargoyal.

Mittopotahis
10-28-2006, 08:36 AM

I am the stupidest person alive. How obvious!
Thank you :D

Markus. D
10-28-2006, 09:41 AM

I am the stupidest person alive. How obvious!
Thank you :D

glad its sorted out :)

The Mog Ninja
11-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Yes, you are the stupidest person alive. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Behold the Void
11-06-2006, 05:07 PM
We do NOT call other members stupid on this forum. I don't want to see it again from anybody.