PDA

View Full Version : These 2 Questions Of Mine Left Unanswered....

Blackout
10-29-2006, 08:05 PM
I seriously have never seen a real ghost in my life.People insist that they've seen them but not me.Why Not?

If the Exorsist was based on a true story (so i've heard many times) then, why Isn't anyone being pocessed now? Where are the demons now?

~I doubt these questions are anything but noremal, but I really wanna know them~

Decessus
10-29-2006, 08:08 PM
Do you expect us to know the answer?

Blackout
10-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Do you expect us to know the answer?

Maybe:rolleyes2

Jack
10-29-2006, 08:10 PM
The answer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrophilia)

Rye
10-29-2006, 08:11 PM
lovehurts convinced me that ghosts are real. :jess:

Martyr
10-29-2006, 08:20 PM
I seriously have never seen a real ghost in my life.People insist that they've seen them but not me.Why Not?

If the Exorsist was based on a true story (so i've heard many times) then, why Isn't anyone being pocessed now? Where are the demons now?

~I doubt these questions are anything but noremal, but I really wanna know them~

1. You haven't seen ghosts because ghosts are very territorial and they're rare. You have to go to the place where, first, the ghost can occur. And, second, the ghost has to reveal itself to you. Both these events are highly unlikely. So unlikely, in fact, that many people, myself included, are sure that ghosts probably don't really exist at all.

But, as I said, they're territorial, and they always stay in the same place. So all you really have to do to prve this to yourself is go to where your friend's have seen or experienced the "ghosts," and the ghost(s) should still be there.

2. Deomons come in many ways. If you believe in true exorcism, then you believe in the idea that it is a tactic mimicing Jesus ability to expel a demon. If you read the Bible, many posessed people hasd symptoms that can be found in many mentally ill people.

There's 2 ways to view this:

1. Exorcism is a spiritual cure for drastic mental illnesses.

2. Exorcism is the divine expulsion of a demon, or an etherial dark angel that has made its way into the possessed by means of the posessed being particularly sinful or spiritually weak. The side effects of which would result in abnormal behavior that can only be cured by an excorcism.

Sorry. The third theory:

Both are true, and exorcism can expel mental illness causing demons in any case because all illness/problems of the sort are ultimately demonically or evilly related. Exorcism being a contact with the divine could possibly cure anything from retardation to a papercut on your pinky.

I believe, if you care, that any of the three are a possibility. But I'm protestant and not catholic, so I would mainly suggest that prayer alone can move God eo exorcise, and that a priest's interference would have negative effects since he would believe that the exorcism is HIS work. Which is laughable since nbobody is sinless enough or spiritual enough to do such divine things. (If that were so, then they'd be divine and, therefore, not of this earth. But they are obviously of this earth, and therefore not divine. Lots of things like this follow clear logic)

Anyway, there's the answer to your questions. Good night. Sweet dreams. Don't stay up looking for ghosts because there probably aren't any around you.

Blackout
10-29-2006, 08:20 PM

Why Don't I have the feeling this isn't what i'm after

rubah
10-29-2006, 08:32 PM
With the depraved way people act these days, how would you know they were possessed anyways?

Demons are a little more refined these days, if we listen to anything C. S. Lewis has to say on the matter!

Jack
10-29-2006, 08:38 PM

Oh it is. Explains why people still discuss ghosts.

Blackout
10-29-2006, 08:40 PM

O-well then sorry, I must still be in thee 1850's I'll go ahead and join reality.

Jack
10-29-2006, 08:45 PM

O-well then sorry, I must still be in thee 1850's I'll go ahead and join reality.

Hey, whatever floats your boat. After all, even you admitted you "felt" it was the answer to your "non-normal" questions.

Blackout
10-29-2006, 08:48 PM

Hey, whatever floats your boat. After all, even you admitted you "felt" it was the answer to your "non-normal" questions.

And also Notice that wasn't my main focus.

~SapphireStar~
10-29-2006, 08:52 PM
Ive not seen a ghost cause of those meddling ghostbusters!

Martyr
10-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Ive not seen a ghost cause of those meddling ghostbusters!

Meddling Ghostbusters? You're getting your sources mixed up.

theundeadhero
10-29-2006, 09:02 PM
ZOMBIES DON'T EXIST!

Giga Guess
10-29-2006, 09:22 PM
ZOMBIES DON'T EXIST!

You obviously haven't seen me before my coffee.

~SapphireStar~
10-29-2006, 09:38 PM
Meddling Ghostbusters? You're getting your sources mixed up.
No, I know the difference between Scooby Doo and the Ghostbusters. Was being funny.

Fonzie
10-29-2006, 09:40 PM
Ghosts are real. Let me contact Lovehurts from the beyond(through a phone).

Vikeve
10-29-2006, 10:40 PM
ZOMBIES DON'T EXIST!

I am shocked and saddened by this announcement Fredd the zombie living in my closet won't like this.:mad2:

NorthernChaosGod
10-30-2006, 04:03 AM
Ghosts don't exist, that's why.

And The Exorcist wasn't possession by a ghost, it was possession by the Devil (I think).

~SapphireStar~
10-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Yeah The Exorcist was about being possesed by Satan.

udsuna
10-30-2006, 01:34 PM
Well, the demon in the Exorcist *CLAIMED* to be the devil. But, it was a demon- of one sort or another, they're not known for being truthful. Seriously.

As for ghosts and demons.

Ran into a couple of the former. Somehow I get the feeling they have a sence of humor. Or at least drama. Makes sence, they are supposed to be the spirits of dead humans. And since ghosts are so rare, I'm guessing not everyone has what it takes.

As to the latter- well, somehow I doubt anyone has ever had to exorcise a *real* demon. You know- fallen angel, power enough to have fought God and Host without simply ceasing to exist. Somehow, if the real thing exists, I don't imagine a human body surviving the process of being inhabited.

Should something like THAT exist, and get into this world, we might as well just kill ourselves then and get it over with quick.

Quindiana Jones
10-30-2006, 05:09 PM
I was once possessed by Satan....man was that fun.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
10-30-2006, 05:38 PM
This ain't no laughing matter this is a serious adult discussion on a mature topic such as ghosts

Quindiana Jones
10-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Oh right :screwy:

Anyhoo, I reckon ghosts exist just because....it's too much effort not to. I guess you just gotta be stoned get lucky.

McLovin'
10-30-2006, 07:21 PM
Watch the Exorcism of Emily Rose.

That girl crazay.

Satan doesn't posses people you zards! It is Lucifer who is the Devil and posseses people. :rolleyes2

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2006, 09:51 AM
Lucifer, Satan, The Devil, The Unclean One, oh I could go on for hours. He's got lots of different names. :bigsmile:

McLovin'
10-31-2006, 05:50 PM
:magus: One of his names is...

:magus: Your mom.

noob