PDA

View Full Version : Angry Nintendo Nerd

SuperNatural
10-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Does anyone else watch his video reviews? Seriously, this guy is funny! He reviews old, /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty NES games and bashes the hell out of them. Very funny stuff.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, here is a video that will give you a hint of what he's about:
[!]http://youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg[/!]

Link removed

Martyr
10-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I've seen this guy.

I love his Back to the Future critique. I never even played that game, but he is so right.

And I was always trying to beat TMNT, and, back then when I played it, everything he has to say about it, I HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT! What a load of nonsensical garbage that game was. Seriously. Baloons that dropped bombs? WTF?

Anyway, I'm something of an angry Nintendo nerd too, but this guy is an Angry Nintendo Nerd with STYLE.

Edit: Ah, the link is to the Ninja Turtles. You'll see. Watch that link and you'll be like, "That angry nerd dude is SO right! I hated that game! Why was I fighting porcupines in level 5? ARGHHH!!!!!

~SapphireStar~
10-29-2006, 08:58 PM
"It sucks ass through a straw!"

[!]Back to the Future review, brilliant stuff! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y306cWw98a4)[/!]Link removed

Levian
10-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Threads about games go in General Gaming. *moves*

Nice avatar. :count:

Sylvie
10-29-2006, 10:21 PM
This is hilarious. XD

"You can just walk over it. YOU CAN JUST WALK OVER IT?"

Raebus
10-29-2006, 10:27 PM
[!]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sayp5lieKuU&NR[/!]Link removed

/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifpickle, thats all I've got to say about it.

~SapphireStar~
10-29-2006, 10:29 PM
I WANT THIS MAN'S CHILDREN!
Hes brilliant ^^

Dreddz
10-29-2006, 10:29 PM
After 2 or 3 videos he starts to get boring. All his cursing is either related to buffalo's and diarrhoea. Funny, seeing as he seems to criticize most games for not being creative.

Sylvie
10-29-2006, 10:43 PM
After 2 or 3 videos he starts to get boring. All his cursing is either related to buffalo's and diarrhoea. Funny, seeing as he seems to criticize most games for not being creative.
Do you always have to post in something that everyone likes, and then blow the living /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of everyones fun by saying that it sucks?

DK
10-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Do you always have to post in something that everyone likes, and then blow the living /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of everyones fun by saying that it sucks?

o‧pin‧ion  /əˈpɪnyən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-pin-yuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
6. a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

neway, I didn't find the video all that funny myself, but whatever floats your boat.

Levian
10-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Yer, knock it off, Genji. No reason to start anything in here.

edit: Actually, I'll just close this. The language is pretty strong, and we don't allow that on the forums so links to it would be no better.