PDA

View Full Version : Stupid and Immature

RiseToFall
10-30-2006, 01:13 AM
I'm not really sure if this belongs in GC or the Lounge, guess the mods will figure it out.

Anyway, I live in Cleveland OH, and there's this radio talkshow that's played here called the Opie and Anthony show. I've listened to them a couple of times and thought it had to be one of the stupidiest shows on radio. (These guys are on Sirius as well). What boggles my mind though, is the fact that this show is actually gaining popularity throughout the U.S. I beleive they recently started broadcasting in Chicago.

One of the most recent and really immature stunts that these idiots did was destroy a homeless man's cake.

Click here for the video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FxiCdzO7C0)

Now I'll be honest, I'm 20 years old and I sometimes do some stupid and immature things, but come on, this is just pushing it. These guys are almost 30 years old and to do something like that is unacceptable. What's worse is the fact that the next day, they were bragging about what had happened. The only reason I know is because I was switching through the stations and these idiots were on talking about what they did.

So if any of you have heard of these guys give a comment on what you think. If not, what do you think about the video, and the fact that they bragged about it.

oddler
10-30-2006, 01:18 AM
That guy's face almost made me cry.

Fuego
10-30-2006, 02:12 AM
I bet they suck ass ... my work comp won't play youtube vids but i bet its horrible and i will probly cry because it just sounds sooo terrible and malicious.

I'll be the first to say that homeless don't smell so well, but to smash their cake .... WTF ?!?!?! They still have feelings and wow i'm sooo upset and i haven't even seen the vid yet ... wow. :lol:

farplaner
10-30-2006, 02:16 AM
Most radio talk shows are crap IMO. It's usually a bunch of adolescent-acting, self-conscious, egocentric, idiots spouting the same type of inane humor over and over, or arguing amongst themselves about whatever petty thing will fill some air-time. I hate driving in the morning, since that's mostly what's on and the (CASSETTE) player in the car doesn't work...

Rainecloud
10-30-2006, 07:01 AM
I can't believe those guys have a show; they're useless.

And that prank was just mean. :(

sephirothishere
10-30-2006, 08:54 PM
..hobos are cool dudes....so..smashin their cake...thats jus low....

Sylvie
10-30-2006, 08:58 PM
These guys are stupid fucktards. Jesus christ, they should all go stab themselves in the corner of the fucking room. That was just pathetic and mean what they did to that man. He's homeless, and I bet he was pretty proud of that. What a bunch of dip/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifs.

fire_of_avalon
10-30-2006, 09:01 PM
That's probably one of the single greatest acts of cruelty I've been witness to, even by proxy.

The radio station I listen to at home can be immature, degenerate and stupid, but never cruel like that. People like that make me earnestly hope there's a Hell somewhere.

And even if it was staged, which is entirely possible, it will still spawn similar and worse acts of cruelty the world over.

Vikeve
10-30-2006, 09:03 PM
I didn't smile at all that was just mean and they were laughing about it.... thats just wrong WTF is those guys problem! I wanna give the homeless guy a hug and a new cake while bitch slapping those two jack ass idiots.

Oh man, thats just cruel I can't even begin to say how I feel..... oh damn them thats just screwed the fuck up. They had no right to do something like that he's a human being with feelings and they were treating him like he was some stray dog those fucking jerks!

Sylvie
10-30-2006, 09:03 PM
The radio station I listen to at home can be immature, degenerate and stupid, but never cruel like that. People like that make me earnestly hope there's a Hell somewhere.

I agree. This is disgusting, and I also hope that they go to hell if it exists.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-30-2006, 09:05 PM
I think those guy's are pretty much dumbasses. Yeah, I do lots of dumb things, but I have a lot of growing up to do. Those guys are already grown up! But doing that to a homeless person? Come on, get a life.

Levian
10-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Wow, that's lame.

Either way, I bet the hobo is either not a hobo, or they gave him lots of money after they shut the camera off. They probably bought the cake themselves too.

Roto13
10-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh that's not cool. The guy obviously has problems. You can tell by listening to him talk. It's sad that anyone would be heartless enough to step on what little food he has. Sick bastards.

McLovin'
10-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Human cruelty amuses me.

That cake was probably his breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a whole week.

Psychotic
10-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Either way, I bet the hobo is either not a hobo, or they gave him lots of money after they shut the camera off. They probably bought the cake themselves too.Yeah, clearly a set up. Crushing a homeless guy's cake? Well aint that just the wittiest thing I ever did see. All hail the new comedy masters.

Iceglow
10-30-2006, 11:57 PM
*Immediately crushes Psy's cake* see that is how it was meant to be done! *runs from the vice like grip of Psy*