PDA

View Full Version : how to get easy flan princess/pinkpuffs encounters!!!

squamata_paladin0893
10-30-2006, 02:06 AM
this is for the final fantasy iv advance game, first go to the room to the southeast corner of b5 in the final dungeon. next do a quicksave, now when you return to the title screen turn off the power of your gba or ds.turn on the power and select "continue" but dont select yes, instead use b to return to the title screen and this time continue the quicksave data selecting yes. now walk around the room and you'll find a silver and a gold dragon when you beat them walk around again and you will find a dinozombie beat him andyou need to repeat the "walk around, kick the ass of dinozombie, walk around" two times more, then you'll fight the group of five flan princesses.:) please try!!! I'm not fooling you!!!:)

Evastio
10-30-2006, 03:55 AM
I read that on GameSpot. I haven't actually tried it though. What's the chance of a Flan Princess dropping a Pink Tail?

abrojtm
10-30-2006, 04:16 AM
The chance is for encounter is 1/64, and the chance that they will drop one is 1/64.

For even easier encounters with Pink Puffs, use Alerts/Sirens.

Zeromus_X
10-30-2006, 04:16 AM
Oh, how I love stealing hundreds of Sirens. <3

Jowy
10-30-2006, 07:23 AM
I devoted an entire day to burning 150 alarms and didn't get one Pink Tail. I got a stupid amount of elixirs with all the gil to burn, but no real award for wasting all that time.

abrojtm
10-30-2006, 01:34 PM
You can simply save the game before you use your Sirens and go reload if you don't succeed in getting a tail.

squamata_paladin0893
10-30-2006, 02:40 PM
or you can use the trick I mentioned above:)

Captain Maxx Power
10-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Or can just not get the Armour, since it pretty much ruins the game by making whatever character wears it invincible.

Darth Cid
10-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Or can just not get the Armour, since it pretty much ruins the game by making whatever character wears it invincible.

He's got a point there.

feioncastor
11-02-2006, 02:44 AM
I'd like to get the armor, just because I never have.

I've only fought Pink Puffs about 4 times, and I couldn't finish the fight in time. It was a long time ago, but I seem to remember them running away before I had killed them all. This was on the FF Chronicles edition, though. I used Sirens to call them. I've tried encountering them naturally, on all 3 versions, and I never have.

I've also never gotten a glass Helmet. I'm told that the Evil Masks drop them, but I've killed about a zillion Evil Masks, and no Helmet...

Evastio
01-09-2007, 02:00 AM
I wasn't able to try this out until now. :(

I've tried it and it works!! :D

I've encountered 80 Flan Princesses with this method and I haven't gotten one yet. :(

I'd also like to point out that you don't have to turn off the power. You can also soft reset (Select+Start+B+A) or access the Quick Save as soon as you get to the title screen. You'll still encounter Flan Princesses on the 5th Battle.