PDA

View Full Version : critiq[u]ein' plz

rubah
10-30-2006, 04:01 AM
U stands for unfinished!

You may remember this picture (http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/waterlady.jpg). Now I'm CGing it.

http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/waterlady-e.png

What still looks absolutely terrible? And then, bad, but not too awful. And then nitpicky stuff.

Also, who thinks that EoFF needs a purple theme about that color? ;ooooo

Zeromus_X
10-30-2006, 04:04 AM
The legs look too long, but maybe that's just me.

What's with the green stripe over her leg.

Nitpicking: Why does she look like a barbie doll? ;_; She just looks so...artificial. Too much like she isn't real. Too flat, like she was just pasted there, or something. And her face looks kinda wierd too, like it's smooshed together.

But enough of that. Just fix it up a bit and I'm sure it'll be fine. :cat:

rubah
10-30-2006, 04:10 AM
that's where I haven't erased the green from the concrete blocks yet xD

apparently her legs are a valid concern, someone else mentioned them too :p

I tend to have trouble with dynamic poses, so that might be where your barbie doll syndrome comes from. Thing is I have no clue how to fix it!

abrojtm
10-30-2006, 04:18 AM
There's something weird about the right arm. It looks almost prosthetic.

Sylvie
10-30-2006, 04:28 AM
Her right(?) leg looks kind of like a doll.

Rocket Edge
10-30-2006, 02:57 PM
It's nice, and the pose is cool, but i agree that it looks kinda like a doll or something. Maybe it's just the effect that CG gives off (i don't know because i've never worked with it before), but the other looks alot better.

Chemical
10-30-2006, 08:54 PM
1. feet too small
2. get rid of the black outline

4. neck is stumpy
5. The knee on the straight leg isn't there; instead of having that little indentation do a little protrusion
6. legs are too long; shorten; should equal torso
7. arms are too short, they might just look too short in comparison to the legs though. fix legs first then consider if arms need to be longer.