PDA

View Full Version : This guy lived out of his car for a week... gross

ccorces1
10-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Apparently living in your car for a week not only makes you smell, but it also turns you into a genius, at least that is what happened to this guy… http://7daysinasentra.blogs.com/7days/2006/10/the_miracle_of_.html (http://7daysinasentra.blogs.com/7days/2006/10/the_miracle_of_.html)

Jowy
10-30-2006, 06:22 PM
One of my friends from high school lived in a car for a month or so with a bunch of other people to win it for some bizarre radio contest.

Christmas
10-30-2006, 06:23 PM
The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to 7daysinasentra.blogs.com and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

:(

Rocket Edge
The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to 7daysinasentra.blogs.com and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

:(

~SapphireStar~
Apparently living in your car for a week not only makes you smell, but it also turns you into a genius, at least that is what happened to this guy…

Not only that, it made the link vanish!

EDIT: 3 people posting at the same time! Coolio ^^

Alive-Cat
10-30-2006, 06:27 PM
It's still better than living in Pitsea.

NorthernChaosGod
10-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Not Found

The requested URL /7days/2006/10/the_miracle_of_.html was not found on this server.

Quindiana Jones
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Maybe the car is the modern day donkey that brought our beloved saviour, Jesus, to us. MAYBE.

Martyr
10-30-2006, 07:13 PM
I've lived in a car for a week.

It didn't make me smarter. (Obviously)

theundeadhero
10-30-2006, 07:51 PM
I lived in one of these for much longer than a week.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiSJV0ZFqSsBpk.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12b9tssh4/EXP=1162324233/**http%3a//fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m2-bradley-ds-s.jpg

Iceglow
10-30-2006, 08:39 PM
but hero did it make you smarter?

I have spent a few nights sleeping in cars especially when it's been cold and wet out. for example, when an old friend of mine drove us to a scottish loch one night after a night on the town, we slept in her car there for a few hours before driving home, it was nice but then her car the seats went waay back (infact they were almost flat when done properly) I've also done it in cars where the seats don't recline far enough to be comfy and that sucks ass. I actually prefer (weather permitting) that if I have no choice in the matter and must rough it in a car or somewhere to sleep on a patch of grass with my coat/bag for a pillow.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Me and Iceglow slept in the back of a car last year, it was raining so we we're not getting out, and ended up there all night.

Skarr
10-30-2006, 08:52 PM
So he believe's that he's an intellectual hobo. Is there really a God???

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2006, 09:54 AM
I've lived out of my car for the past 16 years: in a house.

ℓσ¢кнαятαиgєℓ
10-31-2006, 09:59 AM
reminds me of this time that me and my mate dani went to this motorbike rally and our tent got soaked and our stuff was in it and we slpt in the car tho, lucky we went there in a car lol that was funny

rubah
10-31-2006, 09:53 PM
If I were to live out of my car, I would go to places like a nearby college with an athletic facility and use their showers. The one around here doesn't require any authorization to get into the showers, so pretty much anyone who walked in could use them.

My dad and I were sitting in Wal-Mart one time too, waiting for our car to get done, and we started talking about how you could live in there. I think it was the old wal-mart, the supercenter would probably be easier to live in xD You could just sorta go into the bathrooms and just sit there and fall asleep in the privacy of the toilet stall xD Or lay down on a bench and say you were waiting for someone. It would be warm in there, and there wouldn't be any rain. You would have a cheap source of food nearby, free water etc!

theundeadhero
10-31-2006, 11:04 PM
but hero did it make you smarter?It made me feel like a savage.

Quindiana Jones
11-01-2006, 10:55 AM
but hero did it make you smarter?It made me feel like a savage.

Sooo, yes?