PDA

View Full Version : What did you like about the game?

50calCerberus
10-30-2006, 09:00 PM
I personally liked the storyline and the ability to customize ur guns (some atributes from resident evil 4) not to mention first shooter for final fantasy it was pretty awesome did a nice job on it.

RiseToFall
10-31-2006, 02:20 AM
The only thing that I enjoyed from this lackluster title is the ability to customize you weapon according to your play style.

XandrewX
10-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Able to customized a gun that suits me and this is the first FF game to be played similar to the way of Devil May Cry or Resident Evil.I mean the style...

James16
10-31-2006, 03:18 PM
I liked the fact you could use a limit break an turn into the beast from ff-7An i like how you got to play as chaos at the end for like 3 levels mabey even 4

chrisfffan
11-18-2006, 01:28 AM
the game isn’t lackluster like someone on here said its a shooter game not a final fantasy game that’s the way I look at it and from that basis its a good game.

LunarWeaver
11-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Vincent's shoes. :jess:

chrisfffan
11-19-2006, 01:05 AM
haha yea the noise they make too

RiseToFall
11-19-2006, 08:55 AM
the game isn’t lackluster like someone on here said its a shooter game not a final fantasy game that’s the way I look at it and from that basis its a good game.

I didn't look at it as a FF game, I love action games almost as much as RPG's. DoC is not a good action/shooter game. If this game wasn't connected to the FF universe and was released by a different company, all of you would be agreeing with me right now.

Cruise Control
11-19-2006, 01:53 PM
xD As cynical as it is, its true. It is a good shooter, if your a noob that wants an easy title to break into the genre.

chrisfffan
11-19-2006, 02:39 PM
this was posted by rise to fall

I didn't look at it as a FF game, I love action games almost as much as RPG's. DoC is not a good action/shooter game. If this game wasn't connected to the FF universe and was released by a different company, all of you would be agreeing with me right now.

it wouldnt be a game then would it? if it didnt have a story it isnt a game.

Changsta
11-20-2006, 06:44 AM
Ya the only reason I played it was cuz I am obsessed with storylines...
Like once a company puts one out that i happen to like, I have to follow it to the bitter end.
I think the best part was how they worked G into the ending. But now I have to find out what happens next lol.

Pure Strife
11-20-2006, 05:58 PM
I think I'm the only person who actually enjoys the entirety of this game. It's not brialliant, the controls are a bit shaky and the level design is generally pretty bad, but it's a nice brainless little action romp which I'm still enjoying the hell out of. It's not DMC or RE4, but it's fun enough for me.

Rase
11-21-2006, 12:51 AM
this was posted by rise to fall

it wouldnt be a game then would it? if it didnt have a story it isnt a game.
He never said it wouldn't have a story, just that if it wasn't connected to the Final Fantasy franchise people wouldn't have cared about it.

Also, since when was a story necessary for a game? I must have missed that memo.

50calCerberus
11-21-2006, 08:00 PM
k all sounds good

Deathchant
12-05-2006, 06:42 AM
to all that played the game: do you also see the need for putting Final Fantasy VII in the title of the game?
Because it is about Vincent, does not mean it is about FF7...

RiseToFall
12-05-2006, 06:49 AM
to all that played the game: do you also see the need for putting Final Fantasy VII in the title of the game?
Because it is about Vincent, does not mean it is about FF7...

It still has many cameo's from the FF VII crew, so I guess it's fitting to put that in the title. Then again, nothing would change if they didn't. People would still flock over to the game because of Vincent.