PDA

View Full Version : So what do you have to say?I can't wait anyy longer!

Vikeve
10-31-2006, 07:49 PM
I can't get it today I have to wait till friday to get ff12 I can't wait!!! So anyone who bought the game have anything to say about it is it good so far anything you wan't to warn about the game. Is the music plot graphic gameplay good? withought spoiling anything please just tell me yay or neigh? After all I avoided this thread and many other ff forums so nothing would be spioled i don't know what to expect im lucky. But the Waiting is Killing Me!!!!

Ichimonji
10-31-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm a few hours into it now. Yeah, it's really good. The voice acting and dialouge is excellent, the music is wonderful, the world is vast, and game mechanics are very well put together. This game is not going to disspoint you, that's for sure.

Master Vivi
10-31-2006, 08:02 PM
graphics are amazing =]!

Khaotic
11-01-2006, 09:52 AM
I personally miss the old battle systems, unlike other people, I liked the random encounters, it added a level of frustration, which, believe it or not, makes you more "in-tuned" with the game, and you try to push forward.

Dell
11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
The best.

Dynast-Kid
11-01-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm only six hours into the game and I can already tell that it'll replace FFX as my favorite Final Fantasy.

aerithsloveslave
11-01-2006, 12:06 PM
I personally miss the old battle systems, unlike other people, I liked the random encounters, it added a level of frustration, which, believe it or not, makes you more "in-tuned" with the game, and you try to push forward.

I have to disagree. I have never been more frustrated then when I had three wolves, two hawk-men, and a rabbit all following me and attacking on the Giza Plains while I was at level 1. Patience is a virtue in this game.

Dynast-Kid
11-01-2006, 12:06 PM

I have to disagree. I have never been more frustrated then when I had three wolves, two hawk-men, and a rabbit all following me and attacking on the Giza Plains while I was at level 1. Patience is a virtue in this game.

You were attacked by Giza Rabbits?

James16
11-01-2006, 03:27 PM
If you mess with the rabits like attack them an run off those little fawkers will chase your ass down. But yea the game is awsome...words cant discribe....by far the best ff yet.

BustaMo
11-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Oh man speaking of the Happy Rabbits...yeah...

I was trying to kill a few of those punks and they kept running away. Naturally my Panelo who is on Gambit control runs after them and right up to the 2 Werewolves that the game warns you not to mess with yet. Yup, One hit for 200HP and Panelo's dead. Joy.

Stupid Happy Rabbits...

Vikeve
11-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes sounds like its good I can't wait till friday! Monsters chasing you sounds like fun to me.:)

Dynast-Kid
11-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Yes sounds like its good I can't wait till friday! Monsters chasing you sounds like fun to me.:)

Beware of the Flans though.