PDA

View Full Version : HAHA!!! got my own copy-IN yo face!

PyroManiak
10-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Lol I thought I might make a thread for all use North Americans that just got the game and still havent got to play the game because of my dam batteries are missing for the wireless controller but I should fix in like 5mins..

Wooo-hOOO! FFXII!!

no spoilers please or Ill burn down your house and cat

BTW: Why the hell did it come out on halloween? now I dont get to tp/egg many houses and only got to do one b4 school

Jowy
10-31-2006, 09:38 PM
Vandalism is real mature.

I got mine last night and just beat the first mission. And now I'm at work and plan on playing it when I get back home.

Roto13
10-31-2006, 09:53 PM
I told someone I wasn't going to buy it, then I bought it an hour later. :P I've played for about an hour. I'm just outside of the city gates now.

Avarice-ness
10-31-2006, 10:19 PM
I pre-ordered and paid mine off like a month and a half ago. o o

I'm getting my dad to pick up my copy 'cause I'm at my mom's. But no real big deal, it's technically been mine for a bit now. :razz:

Cipher
10-31-2006, 11:53 PM
HOPEFULLY there will be a copy available when my brother goes to retrieve it for me this afternoon after he gets off from work. *crosses fingers*

I argued with a friend for a solid hour about when it was supposed to be released. I told him it was coming out on the 31st, he said Nooooo it's supposed to ship on the 31st. >.> Loser. :mad:

Anyway, Release Day, squeee!

Tainted Angel
10-31-2006, 11:57 PM
HOPEFULLY there will be a copy available when my brother goes to retrieve it for me this afternoon after he gets off from work. *crosses fingers*

I argued with a friend for a solid hour about when it was supposed to be released. I told him it was coming out on the 31st, he said Nooooo it's supposed to ship on the 31st. >.> Loser. :mad:

In yo' face. Collectors Edition game. (Two discs on the same box side?? Weird. Neat dual image however.)

I got the Limited Edition guide with both books fastened to the collector's protective cover. (Oh.. my guide-cover is Ashe. Hawt bunny ftw!)

BVWA-HA-HA=HA![/Kelfka]

Cipher
11-01-2006, 12:09 AM
In yo' face. Collectors Edition game. (Two discs on the same box side?? Weird. Neat dual image however.)

I got the Limited Edition guide with both books fastened to the collector's protective cover. (Oh.. my guide-cover is Ashe. Hawt bunny ftw!)

BVWA-HA-HA=HA![/Kelfka]

Booooooooooooooooooooooo! >:-O *plots to abscond with TA's Limited Edition Guide*

Seriously though, when did you get your copy and how far have you played it so far? >.>

Bloodline666
11-01-2006, 12:39 AM
I already have my copy (collector's edition), but I'll start playing it later. Madden 07 and Mortal Kombat Armageddon have been eating up my gaming time as of late.

necrotherion
11-01-2006, 12:49 AM
I skipped school to get it, but couldn't play because I ran into some aquaintances and did some stuff...

6 hours and 80mg grams of powedery nose numbing stuff later, I stopped twitching enough to actaully play and find out that the BATTLE SYSTEM IS FREAKING AWESOME. I love it. I know with more licenses there will be stuff to do, as opposed to hack...err, wait and slash.

And why, why, WHY couldn't they have just called it abilities and used AP? *cries*

V

Tyrel1985
11-01-2006, 12:51 AM
bahaha did anyone have to pay extra for the collectors edition?well i didnt!!:tongue: i paid for the normal edition like a month ago and when i went to get my copy today the dude was like oh they dropped the price of the CE like 10 bucks so you can get a copy of that one!!!woot!!:D

Rostum
11-01-2006, 01:34 AM
:(

Tainted Angel
11-01-2006, 03:10 AM

BVWA-HA-HA=HA![/Kelfka]

Booooooooooooooooooooooo! >:-O *plots to abscond with TA's Limited Edition Guide*

Seriously though, when did you get your copy and how far have you played it so far? >.>

Noonish. I only have a half hour played.. conisdering I've been watching fucking long cinematics. (I sware! It was daylight when I started, albeit close to daystarfall :) )

Goldenboko
11-01-2006, 03:24 AM
I'm playing it Right now!

Kill that enemy!

Cipher
11-01-2006, 05:53 AM

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG! >.< They told my brother to come back tomorrow (Wednesday) to pick up a copy! I won't be able to sleep tonight. :cry: :cry: :cry: Ye fates, why are you so cruel to me? :confused:

FallenAngel411
11-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Yeah, where the hell did you all get your copies? Everywhere I've heard of is getting it tomorrow o.O

Or that midnight costume party thing, but I'm not driving out to EB at midnight only to play for ten minutes before dying on my bed.