PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to play a game?

PyroManiak
10-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Since egging/tp'ing houses is specifically today and FFXII can wait a lil while longer lets play a game called..

count number of houses u can ignorantly vandalize

BarelySeeAtAll
10-31-2006, 09:32 PM
u startin?

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm completely aware that I can egg/tp thousands of houses.

Psychotic
10-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Apparently it's also in the duties of a competent Cid's Knight to give a thread a topic where it has none. I much prefer banning all of you but anyway:

Have you ever egged/tped somebody's house? Or perhaps you've had your own attacked? Perhaps you can all give your highly valued opinions on such practices.

The last Halloween I went out (a few years ago now) myself and my friends egged 5 houses and our old school, and also we went wild with toothpaste. That really showed The Man a thing or two! My house was egged a few years ago on Halloween, dunno who did it and all but one of the eggs landed on the drive anyway.

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2006, 09:52 PM
You only want to ban us because we don't shop at Woolworth's. Besides, telling someone how many housing they can egg/tp is a topic, foo'. :bigsmile:

I've already posted what I've done. Watery PVA over cars. Then TP. Yummy.

Jimsour
10-31-2006, 09:54 PM
I dont live beside any houses... so I'm out.

BarelySeeAtAll
10-31-2006, 09:54 PM
You only want to ban us because we don't shop at Woolworth's. Besides, telling someone how many housing they can egg/tp is a topic, foo'. :bigsmile:

I've already posted what I've done. Watery PVA over cars. Then TP. Yummy.

sounds like highlarious fun
i havent really done much at halloween, but there is plenty of halloweens to come though

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Also you can cover Psychotic in hungry rats. You remember that Psy? Good times....

*wakes up*

Bunny
10-31-2006, 09:56 PM
The only time I've ever vandalized someone else's property was an incident when I was in the fourth grade. A friend of mine, who was a significantly older person and in a local gang, decided it would be fun to throw eggs at passing cars from his balconey. I didn't idolize him but I had nothing better to do so I accepted the offer to join him and there we were, tossing eggs at cars that were passing by our apartment complex. I vaguely remember hitting one in the windshield and that put the car in a stopping position. It looked like the person was going to get out and find us but instead they just drove off. We didn't egg anyone else that night.

That's my only egging-related story. Didn't happen on Halloween.

Cookie
10-31-2006, 09:58 PM
I egged two front windows and a senior member of staff's front door, oh yeah, and a bus, earlier today. :D

EDIT: Stuff from last year, threw trick or treated chocolate and treats at houses and also kicked in front gardens if they didn't answer but they were in. I'm mean.... :D

~SapphireStar~
10-31-2006, 09:59 PM
I shouldnt vandalise round here. University properity and all.

Psychotic
10-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Also you can cover Psychotic in hungry rats. You remember that Psy? Good times....They were doormice, not rats.

Now back onto this wonderful topic which I have lovingly crafted for you all. :choc2:

I Took the Red Pill
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
I've egged houses before and created a spider-web crack in someone's window in doing so. Never TP'ed a yard or house before, but I've always wanted to.

Jowy
10-31-2006, 10:25 PM
I used to screw around with my friend David all the time.

We dumped five pounds of hard and stale gummi bears on his lawn one night. A week after that, we took some road construction equipment and a shopping cart and threw that on his lawn as well. His parents thought it was the funniest thing ever and I didn't mind picking it up when they asked me to.

Decessus
10-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Decessus Mark A says NO.

My house was paintballed last week. :(

McLovin'
10-31-2006, 10:27 PM
How about we just list ways we can torture people like in Saw.

Say what contraptions you would use, the outcome if they failed, how they can escape, etc.

:magus:

Meat Puppet
10-31-2006, 10:31 PM
While I have been in tp and egging parties, I have never actually been one to throw the projectiles, as I have a throwing style which makes girls laugh at me.

My house has never been egged or toilet papered, though I have had people set off fireworks in my mailbox a couple of times. I think it’s a waste of fireworks, but hey, whatever turns you on.

Quindiana Jones
11-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Also you can cover Psychotic in hungry rats. You remember that Psy? Good times....They were doormice, not rats.

Silly me.