PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holloween!

Dragon Mage
10-31-2006, 10:18 PM
Create a costume for a character in FF7! It doesn't have to be any thing from the game, just make something up. Be creative!

Here's mine for example:

Who's it for: Cloud

Costume: Put on all black clothes, and black gloves. Possibly paint face black as well. Cover up as much as possible; want to be all black. Get a water gun and make sure it's loaded.

What is it?:a storm cloud!

Pure Aerisbeauty7
11-10-2006, 04:41 PM
I tried to dress up as Aeris, but it didn't work to well. Though, I still had fun.:)

Dragon Mage
11-10-2006, 08:42 PM
I didn't mean dress up like the character....I meant to make a costume for the character. It wasn't meant to be taken connotatively. (like, if Red were to go trick-or-treating, what would his costume be?)

blackmage_nuke
11-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Of course Barret would go in a sailor costume.

And Aeris could go as a ghost

boys from the dwarf
11-11-2006, 12:50 PM
holloween. damn i hate that. its halloween! NEway.

vincent would go aas himself or transform into hellmasker or a different limit form.

barret: definetly the sailor suit.

red XIII: himself with just a few more chains and ghostly things. he looks pretty evil already.

sephiroth: himself with blood on his sword.

cant think of many good ones.

TidusMaster
11-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Cloud as a a girl>.< remember the mansion?haha

Pure Aerisbeauty7
11-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Oh. I understand.:)

Edge7
12-11-2006, 10:23 PM
My friend tried to dress up as cloud but...

MasterX
12-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Cloud could go as his lady self, Cloudina. Barret could wear his sailor suit. Tifa could just go as a whore. Aeris's ghost could go as a ghost. (You know, the bedsheet "costume".) Red XIII could go as a kitten, with the kitten ears and drawn-on whiskers, etc. Cait Sith could go as Reeve, covering himself with a Reeve mask and putting a tux on the Mog. Yuffie would go as a nun, because of her appealing innocence. (You know what I'm talkikng about...) Vincent could go as his Hellmasker form. (Sure, costume...) Cid could go as a butler. (Drink your goddamn tea, sir!) Sephiroth could go as himself. (With a Sephy mask, cheap black cloak, and a plastic sword to boot.)

And Halloween would be a whole new holiday for the cast of FFVII.

(c) Copyrighted by MasterX

redxiiii
12-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Sephy- A Cheap crappy Aeris costume with his sword embedded in him:D
Cloud- He could tie a noose around his neck and go as Mr Hangman ( Man i luv that guy hehe)