PDA

View Full Version : Cute Costumes!

Rye
10-31-2006, 10:41 PM
So, my High School took away dressing up for Halloween or doing anything Halloween festive after having decades of Halloween Dress Up tradition, so I was a bit bummed out about Halloween today. I also really wanted to make up for this lack of festivity by putting a pot upon my head and declaring myself a pot-head for Halloween, but the pots and pans are in the attic while we remodel the kitchen. ;__; So sadness.

But these little kids coming to my door for candy, trick or treating with their Moms and Dads make me so happy. They're so cute, it takes me back when I was their age in Queens, trick or treating!

There was this little boy dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, it was the cutest costume ever, I was flipping out about to my Mom about him. ;_____; I would have taken a photo, because that was so cute, but I would've gotten mace in the face for being creepy. He has a crazy wig and a cool drawn on beard, and the sword, and he was like "AARRRRGH TRICK OR TREAT!" in his little voice and it was just sooooooooo cuuuuuuute. ;___;

Anyways, what is the cutest costume you've seen today?

Rainecloud
10-31-2006, 10:42 PM
Darth Vader - Hello Kitty edition. I didn't actually get any trick-or-treaters tonights, but I did see this picture online ... which counts, I guess.

Awesome costume. :up:

Jowy
10-31-2006, 10:45 PM
I saw a set of twins about seven years ago in matching Link and Zelda outfits from OoT. It was adorable.

XxSephirothxX
10-31-2006, 10:45 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/2006/10/30#1162232160
Dangerously cute.

Shauna
10-31-2006, 10:48 PM
A little boy dressed up as a lion. It's either that or Freddy Kreuger. xD Barely any children came to my door tonight. :(

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-31-2006, 10:49 PM
On my way to work today there was a little kid going to school in a super cute dracular costume.

Shoeberto
10-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Dangerously cute.
hooooooooly moly
I want to do that for my kids!

sephirothishere
10-31-2006, 10:50 PM
But these little kids coming to my door for candy, trick or treating with their Moms and Dads make me so happy. They're so cute, it takes me back when I was their age in Queens, trick or treating!

There was this little boy dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, it was the cutest costume ever, I was flipping out about to my Mom about him. ;_____; I would have taken a photo, because that was so cute, but I would've gotten mace in the face for being creepy. He has a crazy wig and a cool drawn on beard, and the sword, and he was like "AARRRRGH TRICK OR TREAT!" and it was just sooooooooo cuuuuuuute. ;___;

i hate kisd...but i was at a halloween party last year...and i had no costume....so...some chick lent me her jacket...and some dude lent me a gold sequin ish hat...that was a cute costume....NOT!!!!!!!

Rye
10-31-2006, 10:54 PM
Dangerously cute.

That is too cute. ;__; But I still have Lil Jack Sparrow, no one can steal him from me.

Cookie
10-31-2006, 10:56 PM
There was a little girl dressed as a devil with her dad in the shop. That made us laugh. :D

theundeadhero
10-31-2006, 10:57 PM
You should have said fuck the man and did it anyway. That's what I did.

Jess
10-31-2006, 11:00 PM
I saw no costumes tonight. Nobody knocked at my house. :jess:

Iceglow
10-31-2006, 11:09 PM
I've not seen a single trick or treater all night!

The Devil Man
10-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Devil Man doesn't need a costume :radred:

If you want to know what Devil Man wears when he goes Trick or Treating, he

GOES BUTT NAKED :eek:

Because that gives all the Beautiful Goddesses in his Neighbourhood a GOD-DAMN AWESOME TREAT! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lucky chicks.

Zeromus_X
10-31-2006, 11:29 PM
What is with the overwhelming abundance of fairies today? C'mon people, have some creativity. :cat:

The Unknown Guru
10-31-2006, 11:52 PM
I live in the middle of nowhere, so nobody ever comes by our house. I like it, because we get all the candy this way.

If I was going trick-or-treating this year, I would be one of those freaky baby-mask things from Brazil (the movie). God, those scared me more than anything ever has.

Lord Xehanort
11-01-2006, 01:43 AM
Devil Man doesn't need a costume :radred:

If you want to know what Devil Man wears when he goes Trick or Treating, he

GOES BUTT NAKED :eek:

Because that gives all the Beautiful Goddesses in his Neighbourhood a GOD-DAMN AWESOME TREAT! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lucky chicks.

Yes... a good chance to point and snicker and taunt you will make their day, week, no... year.

Lord Xehanort thinks that Devil Man is asking to be banned for being a chauvinistic pig... sexism is bad, mmm'kay?

sephirothishere
11-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Lord Xehanort thinks that Devil Man is asking to be banned for being a chauvinistic pig

hes jus tellin it like it is....

BardTard
11-01-2006, 01:58 AM
Last year my child care kid dressed up as Darth Vader and had this lightsaber that folded up into itself. Pretty cool.

And I saw these pictures online of this little boy dressed as Kadaj, I was like That is one awesome kid!!!

Lord Xehanort
11-01-2006, 02:15 AM
Lord Xehanort thinks that Devil Man is asking to be banned for being a chauvinistic pig

Two orders of chau pork, comin' right up!

Women are independent beings. Not objects for aesthetic and sexual pleasure.

You two make me sick. It's creeps like you that give guys a bad reputation.

rubah
11-01-2006, 03:20 AM
I've seen about four costumes. One was one of my nephews dressed as a ninja turtle, and he was pretty cute ^_^

Christmas
11-01-2006, 04:47 AM
http://pip.rubberfeet.org/desktop_pics/dance_trooper/dance_trooperb800x600.jpg

Shlup
11-01-2006, 05:57 AM
I saw a fat headed baby dressed up as Charlie Brown. Freaking adorable.

Markus. D
11-01-2006, 06:15 AM
I saw a couple dressed up cosplaying a ... well not really, they just wore Poring hats :)

SiH :\

thats rather Shallow...

fire_of_avalon
11-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Behave.

I was a peacock for Halloween! I don't have any pictures, but a couple of my friends do. I'll have to get copies.

~SapphireStar~
11-01-2006, 08:02 AM
My godson has a Captain Jack Sparrow outfit and he looks beyond cute in it ^^

Quindiana Jones
11-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Me and a friend went out as a gorilla and banana. Not trick or treating...just...y'know...wreaking havoc :mwahaha:

NorthernChaosGod
11-01-2006, 11:49 AM

I think they're funny. They don't always post stuff like that.

And lots of things give guys a bad reputation, not just chauvanism. Being a complete wimp does too.

On with the cute costumes!

I saw a little girl as a ladybug tonight, it was cute.

Faris
11-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I didn't see anything cute, but someone was a sumo wrestler, another as a fat man, and my friend was a pimp =D

The Devil Man
11-01-2006, 01:47 PM

This Post of yours made Devil Man feel sick :barf:...

:save:Sickly Post by Lord Xehanort (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1961300&postcount=38)

Because he doesn't like to read about creepy 17 year old boys sticking dildo's where they shouldn't be stuck :( It gives gays a bad reputation, he believes, for things like that should be kept private.

But did Devil Man say anything horrible to you?

NO HE DID NOT! :eek:

So if you have a problem, feel free to PM Devil Man instead of bringing it up in Rye's good Thread, 'Mmm 'kay'?

On topic...

Devil Man saw 3 adorable little children in witches costumes yesterday evening with their parents. They had green make-up on their faces but were so cute they just looked sweet instead, especially when they were going 'Boooooo! Tricky Treat! Booooooooo!'

They got no less then £10 out of generous Devil Man :bigsmile:

They reminded me of Kiki in the Hayao Miyazaki movie 'Kiki's Delivery Service' :)

Christmas
11-01-2006, 02:07 PM

This Post of yours made Devil Man feel sick :barf:...

:save:Sickly Post by Lord Xehanort (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1961300&postcount=38)

Because he doesn't like to read about creepy 17 year old boys sticking dildo's where they shouldn't be stuck :( It gives gays a bad reputation, he believes, for things like that should be kept private.

But did Devil Man say anything horrible to you?

NO HE DID NOT! :eek:

Ya, posting all this $%$#^%$^% sure make you a better person than him, it sure is.

The Devil Man
11-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Thank you Christmas! :hyper: :)

And thank you for re-editing your Post in nice Big Font so everyone can see more easily!

He will start using the 'warn' button much more from now on too!

Devil Man does not pick fights with others. They pick on him instead :(

He is a peace-loving man who loves Peace :) And is a good man!

Someone post more cute costumes in case Thread goes all wrong :(

Breine
11-01-2006, 02:30 PM
I've not seen a single trick or treater all night!

I haven't either.

However, my kid sister dressed up as a carrot last year, which was pretty cute.

GeneralSapphire
11-01-2006, 02:36 PM
No one dares to knock on our door!!!!but i did see a litlle boy with a pumpkin outfit on and he was sooo sweet!!!!

Leeza
11-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Christmas, Devil Man, Ansem. Stop it now. Ansem, you have a problem, use the warn button. Do not berate other members in thread.

Devil Man, you have a problem, use the warn button. Do not Mod Whore.

Christmas. You stop with the unnecessary posts. You are doing nothing to help out here.

Everyone stay on topic or stay out.

A drunk lady with a coffee cup came to my door last night. She was wearing a very cute pink coat, but that's about it.

StarlightAngel
11-01-2006, 04:41 PM
I went as an emo ninja to school (My costume consisting of black t-shirt, black pants, white scarf, Naruto headband, and a sign saying "HUGS 4 THE EMO NINJA? ='(") It was one of the more creative ones at school.

I'd say the most popular one (for Freshmen girls at least) was to go in your old school uniform. I saw tons of those >>;;

There were also the girls who strapped on wings and said they were in a costume :rolleyes2

At home only about 5 people came. 3 of them had monster masks and 2 were dressed as I don't know what. All 5 were boys, too ._. So I didn't get to see any sickeningly cute Halloween costumes.

Vikeve
11-01-2006, 10:06 PM
I didn't see very cute costumes this year last year I saw kids wearing one of those pumkin costumes so cute.:love:

sephirothishere
11-01-2006, 10:19 PM
And lots of things give guys a bad reputation, not just chauvanism. Being a complete wimp does too.

well thats a burn on whatever xenheart.....hahahah.......BURN....

Is this post even remotely on topic? No. It is not. Do not make unnecessary posts, especially after I have already warned Christmas not to do so just three posts up. I guess I have to warn you as well. ~ Leeza

Acid Raine
11-01-2006, 10:25 PM
I didnt get a good look at most kids last night, because I was pulling my "statue act" out front, but I do recall a kid dressed up as Mario which was cool.

I think i was by far the cutest, though. See for yourself:

NorthernChaosGod
11-02-2006, 02:58 AM
^An emo?? :confused:

Acid Raine
11-02-2006, 03:28 AM

I didnt have anything particular in mind, I was just going for scary, but it sure as smurf wasnt an emo.

Dont you think thats a WEE bit extreme for an emo? Goths are usually the ones with white face paint, black lined lips, and bloody eyes.

Emos just wear form-fitting clothes and eyeliner and complain a lot.

Bunny
11-02-2006, 04:18 AM

Common misconception.

I'd say it is closer to The Crow than anything else.

Acid Raine
11-02-2006, 04:21 AM
I'd say it is closer to The Crow than anything else.

And THERE you said it

:hot::hot::hot:

It was not the Crow! I kept getting called that all night and I hate that movie. Well........maybe not hate, but I dont really care for it, and I think its so overdone to be copying The Crow nowadays.

Like Satan said on South Park: "Theres always like, 12 guys who go to these parties dressed up as The Crow because they wanna look hot and its just not cool".

Bunny
11-02-2006, 04:23 AM
I didn't say it was The Crow. I just said it was closer to The Crow than anything I could think of. And, logically, you can't really get angry or upset with anyone guessing what you were dressed as. You even said that you didn't have a thing in mind when you did the costume. So hey, people tend to make associations when that sort of thing happens.

Hambone
11-02-2006, 04:25 AM
I went into Wal-Mart and saw an Asian kid who looked about 3 that was dressed as a penguin. It was...cute.

Acid Raine
11-02-2006, 04:27 AM
Well, whatever, I just dont like that particular comparison. I have a thing with cliches......

But this thread is starting to veer off topic, so time to make a U turn.

Actually, I do remember someone having a baby in like a pea pod costume, another as a chili pepper, and one as a carrot, all three in a stroller. It was kinda weird seeing little vegetables, but cute nontheless

Hambone
11-02-2006, 04:31 AM
Christmas, Devil Man, Ansem. Stop it now. Ansem, you have a problem, use the warn button. Do not berate other members in thread.

Devil Man, you have a problem, use the warn button. Do not Mod Whore.

Christmas. You stop with the unnecessary posts. You are doing nothing to help out here.

Everyone stay on topic or stay out.

A drunk lady with a coffee cup came to my door last night. She was wearing a very cute pink coat, but that's about it.

Did you give her any candy or did you kick her right between the eyes and steal her cup?

Chemical
11-02-2006, 10:57 AM
http://img.timeinc.net/parenting/web/images/specials/halloween_costume_lobster.jpg

"LOBSTERS STICK TO MAGNETS"