PDA

View Full Version : oh... scary... O.o

Luara
11-01-2006, 12:07 AM
I have a grandmother in my house... LOOL
and when she passes by the corridor , she doesnt turn on the lights... so... I walk.. she walks... and then... AHHHHH! but its so many many times, and she has this face it really scares me... :cry:
and dont go by " well, its hallownne" because this is worse then that lol
scary things happen to you to?

Evastio
11-01-2006, 12:10 AM
I usually do stuff like that. I don't need light.

Levian
11-01-2006, 06:26 AM
I walk.. she walks... and then... AHHHHH! but its so many many times, and she has this face it really scares me... :cry:

I'd probably be more scared if she didn't had a face. Now that's Halloween material. :mog:

~SapphireStar~
11-01-2006, 08:03 AM
My uncle use to chase me with a Freddy Krueger glove when I was a kid. That was scary :(

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-01-2006, 10:47 AM
My grandmother loves vodka but when she drinks to much she calls me a lot of bad names.

Quindiana Jones
11-01-2006, 11:18 AM
I bet she beats you up aswell, eh Jimmy? :bigsmile:

Scariest thing that's ever happened to me. Finally clicking the Jess Art link....*shudders*

Christmas
11-01-2006, 12:23 PM
NANNY MANUS is scary enough to make everyday into Halloween. :(

Essência
11-01-2006, 08:35 PM
and when she passes by the corridor , she doesnt turn on the lights... so... I walk.. she walks... and then... AHHHHH! but its so many many times

This is so true! Every time that I see her I almost scream with the scar:eek: =:eek:

Other thing that scares me its you :D ehehhe

Luara
11-01-2006, 09:02 PM
NANNY MANUS is scary enough to make everyday into Halloween. :(

XDDD true, true

essncia, I dont scare anyone ! :cry: evil...

Bunny
11-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I enjoy hiding in various empty spaces around my house or a nice hiding place in my little brother's room. Then I wait for him to arrive and get all settled in, usually about ten minutes or so of waiting. After that I make really loud noises as I jump up. He usually screams and runs around, then gets angry and tries beating me up. Then he gets injured.

It's really very hilarious.

I'm not scared of nothin'.

Dreddz
11-01-2006, 09:15 PM
I have a grandmother in my house... LOOL
and when she passes by the corridor , she doesnt turn on the lights... so... I walk.. she walks... and then... AHHHHH! but its so many many times, and she has this face it really scares me... :cry:
and dont go by " well, its hallownne" because this is worse then that lol
scary things happen to you to?

Now now, the Sixth Sense was only a movie, not real...

McLovin'
11-01-2006, 09:22 PM
As I walked home with my friends I put on my mask and scared so many little kids. I watched one girl cry and then her dad came over and told me off.