PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children's Trailer's One-Winged Angel is different from the one in the show

enchantress
11-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey I was wondering, the one-winged angel song in the trailer version's so much different from the actual one they play in the show. Does anyone know where I can find the song? Thanks!

~SapphireStar~
11-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Can we see this trailer?

Sefie1999AD
11-01-2006, 09:45 PM
It really depends on the trailer. Most trailers play the orchestral version of One-Winged Angel, the one in FFVII Reunion album. There are a few trailers that play Advent: One-Winged Angel from FFVII AC's soundtrack, though. Two fast ways to distinguish them:

1) OWA (Reunion) has only orchestral parts, AOWA (AC) has the Black Mages playing.
2) Their lyrics are different. OWA uses the traditional lyrics used in FFVII, KH and many other places, AOWA has totally new lyrics.

enchantress
11-02-2006, 01:53 PM
You can find the trailer here ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyF365oXFrM

Ah do you where I can possibly download the song?

BarelySeeAtAll
11-02-2006, 07:35 PM
someone i know downloaded it from piratebay i think, i cant remember, i thought thats it, tryy it

Sefie1999AD
11-02-2006, 09:55 PM
The first song on that trailer is the piano version of Final Fantasy VII Main Theme (from FFVII Piano Collections), and the second song is the orchestral version of One-Winged Angel (from FFVII Reunion). I don't know where you can get them, though, try searching various sites where you could import them.