PDA

View Full Version : Eh, Help?

Elpizo
11-01-2006, 04:56 PM
I've recently completely rediscovered FFTA, fell in love with it again, yada yada and on 1 mobth did about 150 missions. Now, I have 293 missions done and 7 left to go and I'm tearing my hair out because I can't find that damned Rat's Tail I need to proceed! I checked it, there are only 2 missions that give Rat Tail and they are non-repeatable!

And I need it badly...

Missions I still have to do: 067, 096, 099, 100, 191, 192, 292.
One of these missions gives a mission Item I need for another mission and if I beat that mission I can do another mission. Problem is: I need a Rat's Tail.

So how do you get a Rat's Tail if you've already done nr 187: Lucky Night and nr 147 Words of Love?
Please don't tell me I need to start all over! That would be unbearable, after pumping 75 hours into the game and being 7 missions away from the Corrupt Judges, having to start over... Losing Excalibur2, Full Genji set, 6 Genji Gloves, 4 Max's Oath Bows... Godly Marche, Ritz, Shara... Please no...

So eh, HELP!

Iceglow
11-01-2006, 05:05 PM
I think if you know someone with a copy of the game and they don't mind you could trade it over from them, this would certainly be possible with their second file slot. As for other ways of getting it? Skyblade it's all yours

Fate Fatale
11-02-2006, 01:20 AM
I sure that you can recieve one from doing countless random battles in a jagd. Random battles will work either way. Or regyular dispatch missions using people that are kneeling. You can get a rare item from that, you know. Try these and you're sure to get one sometime.

Cruise Control
11-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Gameshark.

Elpizo
11-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Gameshark.
I'm not playing a ROM -_- And I don't plan on cheating, thank you. I can beat a game fair and square without cheating. I wouldn't feel good if I used a cheat to finish this game. Or any game, for that matter.

Using people that are kneeling? Oh, believe I have a problem, all my guys are jumping when choosing a dispatch mission. :rolleyes2

Oh well, I'll random battle some more, with that Excalibur2 and Max's Oath Bow it doesn't take long to finish a battle, anyway.

Cruise Control
11-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Of course, if they are kneeling, its near impossible to suceed at this mission.