PDA

View Full Version : Feelings on KH2

Prancing Mad
11-01-2006, 10:57 PM
So I finally played through KH2 and have decided that the first is way better. The battle system seemed to be well too easy and user-friendly. I might have died once and was moderately challenged on a few fights. The storyline was a little less than satisfactory, I mean once it all came together and everything. The beginning was fabulous though, really really amazing. But in the end, I found the ending and the revelations at the end to be a little disappointing. Some cool parts but, not like the original KH. I felt like there was a bit too much going on too. Not like fun stressful just you know, like with all the drives, the summons, the limits, the reaction commands. Reaction commands were to easy to execute too, no timing, just triangle mashing. Maybe I should play it through proud mode before I put it to rest. But yeah, not challenging enough. Not quite the awesomeness of the 1st

Craig
11-01-2006, 11:20 PM
I though 2 improved on the original in every way and I've clocked 70 hours on it.

It's now my 2nd favourite game next to Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Frozen Phantom
11-01-2006, 11:51 PM
the 2nd one was fun, they just need to seriously reramp the difficult for KH3. then we will have a great game.