PDA

View Full Version : help

kerbaupendek
11-02-2006, 02:42 AM
can someone tell me how to make fast gill here?
i found out that this series is hard to get gil..summore hard to buy weapons and magiks scroll..demm

when the hero & heroin goin to fall in love aa?

Jowy
11-02-2006, 02:48 AM
Steal a lot and sell your loot. I haven't had any problems with money yet.

As for the love story, I'm not far enough into it.

Orophin
11-02-2006, 02:55 AM
can someone tell me how to make fast gill here?
i found out that this series is hard to get gil..summore hard to buy weapons and magiks scroll..demm

when the hero & heroin goin to fall in love aa?

For the gil, steal from every monsters you see. And if you wanted a love story in this game like all of the FF after FF7, sorry but you won't have it.

Cruise Control
11-02-2006, 03:05 AM
It's because they all die, France had a nuke. Best ending ever.

Yar
11-02-2006, 04:58 AM
Get a serious chain going. I had a 103-Chain before I had to save in the Urutan-Yensa sandsea. Fight the Urutan-Yensan Warriors, (they're prevalent). Just DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN! I made 12,000 Gil pawning their spoils.

kerbaupendek
11-02-2006, 07:07 AM
hmm..
looks like i have to kill those urutan yensa for a while there..
ive already lvl 31..but stuck fighting with dragon boss after u've met with mjiarn on the way to mount what? cant remember the name.
anyone can guide me on fighting the monster? spells? weapons?

Dell
11-02-2006, 01:11 PM
hmm..
looks like i have to kill those urutan yensa for a while there..
ive already lvl 31..but stuck fighting with dragon boss after u've met with mjiarn on the way to mount what? cant remember the name.
anyone can guide me on fighting the monster? spells? weapons?

You overlevel :( , if I remember, I reach my level 31 at the Stilshrine......:cry:

Don't worry, Tiamat is very hard even if when you overlevel (His HP is more than 40000). Have Esuna and Cura handy. His strongest attack is Disablega (Use Esuna) (He have another attack called Breath which can kill you in single hit). By the way, use Decoy (Provoke in FFX). That'll pull Tiamat's attention to the Decoyed character, giving Larsa time to use Hi-Potion. Have Larsa alive and you'll be fine. Any weapon and spell is fine, make sure your equipment is top-notch.
Highlight it.
Short Cow is a nice name, by the way.