PDA

View Full Version : r tards!

Mitch
11-02-2006, 01:06 PM
I just finished doing Deadmines on WoW. The fact that a lvl 41 pally pulled all teh goblins in the foundry then left didn't make it easy. Luckily I'm awesome.

Tell your stories of stupid people playing online.

Sylvie
11-02-2006, 10:23 PM
All the PKers that are on Maple Story. Christ, I hate that game.

Slicksword45
11-02-2006, 10:37 PM
I was going to make a thread like this soon.

In halo (PC) coustom addation, I was in a long sword with 6 other people. We had a Piolt, but no gunner, witch was bad. Everyone was in a retarted seat. Every attempet to get a gunner resulted in the poilt not lisitng to park, and people falling through the floor. Piolts can shoot, but they are too busy flying to be of any help. We kept yelling at the piolt to land, and he got realy mad. finally he got realy mad, went close to the ground and droped a nuke. He killed all 5 of us, himself (Then he got banned), distroyed the longsword, and ended up letting the enimies score. :(

XxSephirothxX
11-02-2006, 10:45 PM
I played a Halo 2 clan match against a group of people acting like idiots. It was probably the most fun match of any online game I've ever played, though. Their name was The Suicide Squad, or something like that. Instead of fighting against us, they lined up perfectly and marched their way across the map, into our base (it was a CTF match) and up to our flag. The entire time they were chanting "Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag." They would jump up and down, still staying in line, and would just come back chanting when we killed them. Eventually they started following one of our players around, chanting his name like a creepy assortment of Spartan groupies. It was hysterical and awesome. There should be more idiots like that online.

Old Manus
11-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Usually it is I who is the stupid people :( But teamkilling and watching them mouth off is so fun! Other than that I throw smoke grenades in front of snipers or stand in front of someone and look at them through binoculars.

Shoeberto
11-02-2006, 11:24 PM
One time, on my friend's Planetside account, I had no idea what I was doing, so I hopped in a turret and TK'd a bunch, and then my other friend helped, and we ended up getting him tempbanned for 30 minutes. Whee~!

Captain Maxx Power
11-03-2006, 01:04 AM
If there's a smart pubbie online I've yet to meet them.

Markus. D
11-03-2006, 01:57 AM
"Coldasskiller" the Galka THF from FFXI, I hope he quits.

Shoeberto
11-03-2006, 02:05 AM
If there's a smart pubbie online I've yet to meet them.
On CS, I used to visit a pub with quite a few intelligent people. Unfortunately, they got a lot of backlash for their "strict" rules (which, really, were just rules to keep idiots from ruining stuff) and then just kinda died when they went to a straight BF2 community.

So there's smart pub players, but they don't last.

Psychotic
11-03-2006, 02:15 AM
A few years ago on C&C: Red Alert 2 I played a 2 v 2 Clan War with my friend. Unfortunately, his connection messed up as the game was loading, so it was a 2 v 1 against me in a ranked game.

Everbody were Allied nations, in case any of you know the game. Anywho, I decided to go for a Grizzly tank rush and attacked one of the guy's bases. He was totally unprepared and panicked. In RA2, the main building of your base can become a big slow truck if you wish, and he did that. I quickly chased the truck with my tanks, and his partner, with less tanks, tried to head me off, but lost, and the truck was destroyed too, leaving that guy totally fucked. In this time I'd been building more tanks (Mirage tanks for those who know) and with my surviving grizzlies, I swamped the other guy's base. Mirages don't do a lot of damage to buildings, and I had built them in anticipation of facing more tanks, and he had a few, but not many, and every time he built a unit I'd destroy it, and my grizzlies were wearing down his buildings (and some Prisms (anti-building) had entered the fray by now too) Both he and his partner quit soon after, giving me the win.

Yeehaw.

EDIT: Oh I didn't read the bit about stupid people. I thought it was general online talky stuff.

Christmas
11-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Must be those that never go with the team and like to solo everything that moves. :(

Old Manus
11-03-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm tempted to change myself to look like Psy here to make 3 posts in a row.

Rainecloud
11-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Unreal Tournament 2004's online mode always contained a giant glut of complete idiots. One particular incident sticks in my mind - a fairly experienced player used (or abused) the inbuilt mic option to pipe 'Sweet Dreams' by Eurythmics into the deathmatch arena. It was amusing to start with, but soon got boring and irritating.

The last straw came when he singled me out, started playing 'I believe in miracles, you sexy thing' through his mic and proceeded to use the 'pelvic thrust' taunt in my face. Repeatedly.

:(

Mirage
11-03-2006, 01:36 PM
"Coldasskiller" the Galka THF from FFXI, I hope he quits.

There are no galka thieves. Try mugger :p.

Freya
11-03-2006, 02:15 PM
I just finished doing Deadmines on WoW. The fact that a lvl 41 pally pulled all teh goblins in the foundry then left didn't make it easy. Luckily I'm awesome.

Tell your stories of stupid people playing online.

Yeah try when you have a 40 man raid and one retard pulls thingS in Molten Core and get the whole raid wiped because they got too close to the boss. Then not only that but it costs like 3 gold to repair every time you die. Racks up monies when you have a noob in the raid.

WoW is notorious for having poeple like that. Specially in PvP. The are Glory Hogs in there and make you lose cause all they want is kills.

Jowy
11-03-2006, 07:19 PM
All of those idiots on RO that would hang out in Clock Tower 1 for eight hours at a time leveling on Bathories made me want to tear my hair our.

Shoeberto
11-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Unreal Tournament 2004's online mode always contained a giant glut of complete idiots. One particular incident sticks in my mind - a fairly experienced player used (or abused) the inbuilt mic option to pipe 'Sweet Dreams' by Eurythmics into the deathmatch arena. It was amusing to start with, but soon got boring and irritating.

The last straw came when he singled me out, started playing 'I believe in miracles, you sexy thing' through his mic and proceeded to use the 'pelvic thrust' taunt in my face. Repeatedly.

:(
I've gotten that on CS before. Some guy, who at times could be funny, would play full-length songs via voicechat and just annoy everyone.

Then he got banned and supposedly killed himself. Hurray!

Cruise Control
11-04-2006, 02:16 PM
When you drop a health pack, then they think its a mine:
a) They "protect" themselves by killing you
b) They run and an enemy picks it up

Erdrick Holmes
11-04-2006, 03:21 PM
People who use hacks and cheats on Phantasy Star Online...