PDA

View Full Version : FF XII Collector's Edition DVD

Crossblades
11-02-2006, 05:10 PM
My mom surprised me with a copy of FF XII Collector's Edition last night even after telling her a few days I couldn't afford it because of my tight budget. She picked up my preordered copy and surprised me with it.(Thanks Mom!) But anyways, what do you think of the Collector's Edition DVD? I like it for the fact that it included the History of Final Fantasy. I love how it shows how the FF series has evolved for the past few years. What are your thoughts about it?

aerithsloveslave
11-03-2006, 12:46 PM
So far, I've only had time to watch the history part. (I'm too busy playing the actual game!) It was ok. Was pretty informative if you didn't already know all of the games. It was definetly produced from a North American point of view. It also didn't give any mention of the Tactics series or the remakes/rereleases of III-VI on the ds/gba. I may watch the trailers tonight.

'Gilgamesh'
11-03-2006, 01:11 PM
I love it. It looks beautiful.
I havent watched anything on the bonus dvd yet, i plan to tonight. On a side note, does anyone have a picture of the back of the regular editions box?

Jowy
11-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I should have just bought the regular edition. The DVD's pretty uninteresting.

BustaMo
11-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Ah man, I still have to get around to watching it. I'm just to caught up in teh gme to take a break and put anything different into my PS2 right now. ^_^

Tainted Angel
11-03-2006, 09:23 PM
The picture show is thesame as the picture book. So Bleh. The history part was a letdown! I wanted something like the ICONS show about FF (hell.. that was fit on the SINGLE DISC version of the DooM 3 collectors disc.. with DooM 1 on it too. (I know it was a Xbox DVD but really.... they could fit it on.

The only trailer that I liked was the E3 2004 one.. I didn't know about that one.

Other features I havn't watched.

Zeromus_X
11-03-2006, 09:24 PM
It was very interesting, but it could've told more.

Cruise Control
11-03-2006, 10:25 PM
I'll get around to watching it after I finish the game.