PDA

View Full Version : mist attacks.

Spammerman
11-02-2006, 08:38 PM
So, I have 2 people with mist attacks, and I cant use them. SOmetimes Ill see the triangel next to Vaan for the Red Spiral, so Ill push it, but it doesnt always show? HOw do u use mist attacks?

Dell
11-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Quickenings can be accessed from Mist command.
Quickening is for chaining. More combo you get, more damage is dealt.

In order to chain, you must look for Triangle button, Square Button and O Button, whenever you see it, press ASAP. If you don't see any of the above, press R2 (Rapidly), and the button will appear (Not always, so you have to press more for it to appear), press it!!!!
Sometimes, you see Mist Charge instead of the Quickening Name, that is also a Quickening.
Quickening is very strong. I managed to chain 9 hit and that kill Belias and Vossler immediately!!!

Cruise Control
11-03-2006, 10:14 AM
To start one, you have to have full MP.

Spammerman
11-03-2006, 12:53 PM
I kinda figured it out when fighting the wyvern lord. I got Inferno 3 times. I didnt know youll have to fight vossler

BustaMo
11-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Wow, I totally screwed it up the first few times I used Basch and Vaan's Quickenings. I just kept watching for R2 and kept hitting that when it told me to. So far this has been teh most confusing part of the game to understand. I love the license board, the gambit system is alright, but these Quickenings are something that I Just Now am understanding. I did manage to link a few of them from Basch to Vaan's and that was pretty cool.