PDA

View Full Version : Is there some way to get your characters to level faster?

Damn Braska's Final Aeon
11-03-2006, 01:25 AM
I just watched a video of ff7 on google and this kid beat a emerald weapon in under 2 minutes. He had awesome limit breaks. All level 99. I have no idea how he did it. If anyone knows how to get your characters to level faster can you tell me?

Rantz
11-04-2006, 10:48 PM
You can buy the "EXP plus" materia for 2000 GP in the Wonder Square in Gold Saucer, although it's name is hidden behind question marks. That materia lets you gain up to twice the usual EXP from battles.

Also, if you're that far in the game, you can go to the Northern Cave (final dungeon), and choose the left, upper path when given a choice. Here, you can fight enemies called Magic Pots for 8000 EXP each (16000 each with a mastered EXP Plus), and various other enemies with good EXP rates. Also, this is the place to go for AP.

If you haven't gotten there yet, although it's the best thing to do in my opinion, the enemies in the forest surrounding Mideel can give you decent EXP.

Zeromus_X
11-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Magic Pots= win.

I never got that Exp Plus Materia though. I was too lazy to build up 2,000 GP.

spartancode117
11-05-2006, 01:02 AM
you could always use a gameshark or something like it

... thats what i did

farplaner
11-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Magic Pots= win.

I never got that Exp Plus Materia though. I was too lazy to build up 2,000 GP.

It doesn't take (that) long with a gold chocobo. In S class a lot of the stuff gives 50 GP a piece, and some of the items or materia give around 500 GP (if you don't want to hold onto them).

And DBFA, you might want to check this thread for leveling up your limit breakshttp://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=95301.

WinterIsComing
11-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Those Magic Pots were great...really helped push my characters over the top.