PDA

View Full Version : The Bangaa Bounty Hunters

TidusMaster
11-03-2006, 01:58 AM
ok,im stuck in the mines...gahhhhhh i cant remember the name of the city...the one in the air.....anyways,i run into these bangaa bounty hunters,one of them is green,hes the main one,and has a big razor disk rod as his weapon...HOW THE HELL DO I BEAT THESE 4-5 BANGAAS!!???? do i run or do i fight?

Dell
11-03-2006, 02:07 AM
You can choose to run or to fight. I suggest fighting because of the yummy LP given. Ba'Gamnan is their leader, avoid him first. Move your attention to th other, Bwagi, Rinok and Gijuk, beat them first. Make sure that all of your three character act as healer, use Cure and Potion often. Don't worry, Ba'Gamnan will only attack Balthier, so have him alive and you're safe from badass kick. ......So Bwagi, Rinok and Gijuk defeated...now, all you have to do is to kick Ba'Gamnan's ass. Have Balthier alive and you're fine. If you still can't beat him, level up some more, Lhusu Mines is a good place to level up and you have this 'Lamont' before fighting them.

Aria28
11-03-2006, 02:10 AM
ok,im stuck in the mines...gahhhhhh i cant remember the name of the city...the one in the air.....anyways,i run into these bangaa bounty hunters,one of them is green,hes the main one,and has a big razor disk rod as his weapon...HOW THE HELL DO I BEAT THESE 4-5 BANGAAS!!???? do i run or do i fight?

Actually, the game encourages you to run, believe it or not, so don't hesitate ;)

However, you can defeat them if you want to give it a try (I am not sure if that has any impact on the game, though. I don't think so, but not sure about that....). I recommend lvl 16+ for that, then protect all your characters as well as you can, especially Balflear if he is in your party. Keep attacking Bagamonan as much as you can, but at least to inflict 2000 HP damage, then combo mist knacks on him - you'll need to chain 6-7 so that it will not only defeat Bagamonan, but you combo will be concluded with a special attack that will defeat all the other bangaas as well

Edit: as you can see, completely different tactic than Dell's :D But hey, at least that way you've got the choice, and who knows, maybe you'll find your own way to defeat them ;)

TidusMaster
11-03-2006, 02:32 AM
ok.....i think i'll run.....how though? just...press r2 and flee? or wat? and is there a save point around there? cuse the last one was outside the mines,and i dont want to go all the way back there....

Orophin
11-03-2006, 02:59 AM
ok.....i think i'll run.....how though? just...press r2 and flee? or wat? and is there a save point around there? cuse the last one was outside the mines,and i dont want to go all the way back there....

You need to run untill you are outside the mines so you have too.

aerithsloveslave
11-03-2006, 12:34 PM
I was only around level 10 when I got there. RLH!!!

Nominus Experse
11-03-2006, 12:58 PM
The game encourages one to take flight; however, if you so chose to do so, you can hang around and grab some LPs.

Which is recomended?

Running.

Unless you are comfortable with the game and have acquired a decent level and equipment, you will probably fail miserably. Chaning Quickenings is the easiest to do, but most won't have enough to make an effecctive chain.

So it's up to you.

I ran the first time as I couldn't manage to get them seperated, but if you are capable of such a thing, killing them one by one or even two at a time isn't that difficult.

TidusMaster
11-03-2006, 01:37 PM
YAY!!!! thx guys!! i ran out of the mines!!! so,ya,now im on the leviathon,and keep on dieng....at the 2 judge battle....what lvl should i be? my vaan was lvl 9 and everyone was around that....9-11.i think im going to lvl alll my guys to 14...is this ok?

Dell
11-03-2006, 01:40 PM
YAY!!!! thx guys!! i ran out of the mines!!! so,ya,now im on the leviathon,and keep on dieng....at the 2 judge battle....what lvl should i be? my vaan was lvl 9 and everyone was around that....9-11.i think im going to lvl alll my guys to 14...is this ok?

Level 12 is enough. The judge will always attack Basch or Ashe, have appropriate healer, you'll be fine. Avoid using Fran, she's in Berserk status (Cannot be cured, well you can't cure it anyway, you need Dispel or Remedy, and that if, you have Remedy Lore 2) during the fight. Level up to level 16 when you arrive in Yensan Sandsea

BustaMo
11-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah I avoided being hit at all just by fleeing about halfway out, then Fran realizes that they stopped following you. Unless your characters are beefed up a bit, it will be an extremely tough battle.

charliebrown87
11-14-2006, 05:44 AM
run like hell i had everyone around level 20 and still had trouble so run man run... plus you'll see them again