PDA

View Full Version : Friggin' Bahamut......Help PLEASE

Kefka_Almighty
11-03-2006, 05:35 AM
So I'm playing a translation of the version for NES, and I'm at the part where you have to go up the mountain across from Canaan where you fight Bahamut. Now, I"m assuming I'm supposed to win because Bahamut only does 1 HP damage to me and, if I do get wiped out, it's a real game over, showing this isn't a story driven event. Thing is, I pretty much CAN'T BEAT HIM ANYWAY because I keep missing his stupid flying ass. If anyone could give me some pointers on how to beat him, I'd be happy as hell to hear them.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-03-2006, 06:12 AM
It is indeed a story-driven event. You won't be able to fight Bahamut for reals until much later in the game, as an optional battle. For now, you just have to run.

Martyr
11-03-2006, 06:27 AM
cast Ice.

Make all your member Black Mages and put them in the back row and cast Ice.

(Note: This is a suggestion. It has a nearly 0% chance of being effective, but what the hell else you gonna do? HAHAHA!!! Either run, like a bunch of childish cowards who can't kill even ONE ages old dragon god with real ultimate power to do 1 damage to you, or are you going to stand and cast the spells that make the peoples fall down!)

abrojtm
11-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Yea, do what that guy (Desh) says and RUN!

Crossblades
11-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Just run away. You won't do much against him until very later of the game

Sefie1999AD
11-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Didn't Desh tell you to run away from that battle? That gives you a hint that you should just run away. :) You can't defeat Bahamut until pretty late in the game.

Captain Maxx Power
11-03-2006, 10:43 PM
For the record Bahamut cannot technically be killed even if you were to be at Level 99 with haxed-in OK equipment, since his Health is always set at 65554(ish).