PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TO PLAY TOO!!!!!

Dell
11-03-2006, 01:51 PM
I decided to replay because of a reason (To beat russielloyd), well, I'm at the Garamsythe Waterway and is currently going in to the palace. My Vaan's level is 5, and he have Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Steal, Libra and Cure learned. His equipment is Broadsword, Escutcheon, Pointy Hat, Chromed Leather and Bangle. So......any advice? btw, I'm going to ask question until I have finished playing it! I'm sure this is allowed, right? Please help me, I'm a noob to this game and I don't even know how to use the Attack command. :confused:

James16
11-03-2006, 04:01 PM
If ur askin how to get threw it....then walk areound an keep an eye out for any treasure chests to get extra gill an items. Dont run from ANY battles, trust me ur gonna need all the levels an strength u can get for a later level which isnt to much farther from you. An use ur map to get around to where ur supposed to go. As for the attack command... Jus push X select attack pick ur target an let the game do its magic. You can also go to the gambit screen an select the Attack party leaders target, or nearest visible target, either one, an select one of theses in the long bar thing. Then to the far right little space select it the select attack, or use magic which ever you have the gambit for or a lincinse.

Jowy
11-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Just don't open the one unmarked treasure chest in Lowtown, or any one to be safe; You'll screw yourself for the Zodiac Spear later on. ;)

James16
11-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Un marked chest in lowtown???

where is it, i hope i didnt screw myself in my searchin for extra gill.....

BustaMo
11-03-2006, 04:20 PM
It's right across the way from Dalan's house in Lowtown.

DON'T OPEN IT!

I restarted about 2 hours into it because I saved right after I opened it. There are 4 different areas in the game where if you open a certain treasure chest(s), you will not be able to get arguably the most powerful Weapon in the game; the Zodiac Spear. Like Jowy said.

The one across the little path from Dalan's house is the first that you SHOULD NOT OPEN!

James16
11-03-2006, 04:28 PM
If you screwed up will you jus have to start over?? An if you dont get it will it interfear with you bieng able to get a certian esper or espers??

BustaMo
11-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah, you'll ahve to start over if you want it then; I don't think it's for resale.

No, it will not interupt you being able to get all of the Espers.

Dell
11-04-2006, 02:03 PM
No Zodiac Spear for me........Who cares!? It's attack is just 150! I'm at the Dreadnought Leviathan now. I give different weapon to everyone, I want to see whether it ruined me or not. I'm not going to create main healer, attacker, black mage and others, though, I've seen it destroy me (Against many monster), Don't say it's fun, where's the fun when you actually have to load your game over and over?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Man, after all the previous installments where you could easily miss valuable acquisitions forever if you didn't explore every corner of every area at every point in the game, what jerk's idea was it to now punish players for exploring a little? Totally bogus, man. I'll just hack it into my game when I otherwise ought to have it.