PDA

View Full Version : Who's hotter....

James16
11-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Man i wuz playin the game last night an it hit me....there are a lot of chics in this game i wish were real. SO who yall think better lookin...Fran or Ashe??? I think its a tie cause Ashe got a better face n stuff but i freckin love Frans voice. :D

BustaMo
11-03-2006, 04:11 PM
They both are showing some cleavage, but ever sicne I caught my first glimpse of Ashe about 2 or 3 years ago, I thought she'd be one hot gal in the game.

James16
11-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Dude i jus couldnt get over how freckin short her damn skirt is.:D

necrotherion
11-05-2006, 12:23 AM
I think Fran's hotter, Ashe is definetely secksay, but not Penelo (her char pic is nice though). I agree, Fran's voice is awesome. I just don't like her name, the rest is all good :)

Reeno the Alchemist
11-05-2006, 12:40 AM
aww i thought this was about the guys poopie -leaves-

Yeargdribble
11-05-2006, 01:40 AM
I say we do both. I'll get started ^^

For the girls...

I found Fran to be the most attractive. She's the most intelligent of the girls (and arguably of the whole crew). She is very mature and put together as well as having a very nice body. Her voice is totally made of win. I find her voice very enchanting and love sections of the game where she gets a lot of dialogue.

Ashe is a bit edgy. She's a headstrong girl and while I admire her loyalty (much the same as I admire it in Basch) she can be a bit brash at times. I think the skirt is very sexy, but it seems like it doesn't really fit her personality. Her face was hardened (if anyone remembers the originals you know what I mean) and the skirt goes less well with the new, hardened features. She's still got some beautiful features though. There's something about her eyes and lips.

Penelo is very cute. Something about her face is absolutely adorable. However, much like Vaan, I find her a bit too immature for my tastes (though she's more mature than he is at times). She is more reasonable than Vaan which gives her some extra points in that department. I think that little jumpsuit she wears is extremely sexy for some reason. Her face seems the most expressive of the girls and she as absolutely adorable.

As for the guys...

Balthier is the clear winner to me by a long shot. He's incredibly witty. I love his syntax, voice and accent. He's also very put together. He's always so calm and collected as well as being pretty hot. He's confident and slightly cocky without seeming overly arrogant.

Basch is the manlier of the crew. He's a pretty good looking guy, but gruff isn't my style. He is still an obviously intelligent guy and very loyal to his cause which is pretty admirable. Basch has a pretty sexy voice as well.

Vaan is immature and overly naive. I don't think his voice is that annoying like some people might argue. However, he makes stupid mistakes a lot which I guess fits his character. He does a little growing up through the game, but he's still on the bottom of the guys list for me.

Takara
11-05-2006, 04:16 AM
I can't decide if I like Basch or Balthier better.

Fran's definitively got my vote for the females, though.

Zeromus_X
11-05-2006, 04:22 AM
Girls: Fran

Guys: Vayne. Seriously.

fullmetal_fantasy
11-05-2006, 07:57 AM
I do think that Ashe is the prettier of the two and Fran would be the most sexy of the two though. If I was a guy it would have to be a tie between the two. :p

As for the men...
I'd have to say Balthier, because he's witty and all that expecially what Yeargdribble said :rolleyes2
And i do like Vaan as of looks but his personality is a little immature for me > . <

nik0tine
11-05-2006, 09:46 AM
Man, if only I could remove those black pixels covering Frans ass crack...

~SapphireStar~
11-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Balthier and Basch are complete hotties^^
Girl-wise, Ashe gets my vote!

Sefie1999AD
11-05-2006, 10:27 AM
I think Penelo looks the cutest of the girls. I prefer cute girls to overly sexy ones anyway. She makes me think of Rikku from FFX, which I guess is a good thing since she was my favorite character in FFX. Ashe is quite pretty, but some pics of her remind me too much of Yuna from FFX. I've heard Ashe is also somewhat arrogant. Is that true? As for Fran, let's say I'm not that interested in rabbit girls. :p

Elfen
11-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Ashe for me. :)

Nominus Experse
11-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Fran - rabbit ears are fucking hot

Reeno the Alchemist
11-05-2006, 04:13 PM
ok im back for me its Balthier for the win i drool ove him then i love Vayne <3 and reks is pretty nice then theres that one guy erm i cant remember his name but he was with ashe in the sewers and i also like lord Rassler he was pretty hot well alot of guys r hot in this game but balthier and vayne for the win!

Yeargdribble
11-05-2006, 04:36 PM
I don't really think Vayne is all that hot. I always thought he looked a bit like a younger Geoffrey Rush. In CGI he seems to have a sharper nose though. It must be a girl thing to go for the bad boy type... not my cup of tea.

http://potc.arwen-undomiel.com/images/rush.jpg

Now that you mention it, Rasler was a pretty hot guy. I still don't think anyone matches Balthier though in terms of good lucks with awesome personality and wit.

Elfen
11-05-2006, 04:51 PM
In male category, Balthier gets my votes too.
Not to forget, erm.. Spoiler maybe?
Al-Cid. He is kinda cool too.

Madame Adequate
11-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Balthier.

As for girls, it'd be a toss-up between Penelo and Fran. Both are <3.

VengefulRonin
11-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Fran is definitely the best chick, then Ashe. Penelo would look alot better if she had brown or black hair and got rid of those hideous pigtails.

Balthier would look better i think if he better hair...i dont think the slicked-back look works well on guys.

Dynast-Kid
11-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Best Girl

Fran of course! She's the smartest character in the whole group. Her knowledge of magicks, magicite and other stuff is invaluable to the character's journey. Her voice is so incredibly awesome, and she's just really uber-sexy. And when the Mist goes all crazy-like, she becomes a total kickass queen. Ashe and Penelo are cool too. Except I hate how Ashe is so unproportional (her hips are too wide and her chest is too small to make proportional sense) and Penelo's dorsal fins are pretty annoying and distracting.

Best Guy

Balthier. He's funny, cocky and i'm totally gay for him. Also, he has an airship, and he's Fran's 'partner', that takes him up a few notches on the Pimp-o-meter right there. Though the sexy little keyhole thing Basch has got going on makes him come in to second place for me.

Yeargdribble
11-06-2006, 01:38 PM
and i'm totally gay for him.

QFT

I lol'd :D

James16
11-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Man, if only I could remove those black pixels covering Frans ass crack...
lmao i feel your pain...:D