PDA

View Full Version : Which Final Fantasy is YOUR favourite?

foxterneil
11-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Yes... we all know that all final fantasy games and charaters are GREAT....
But everyone of us have to have our favourites ay? I think so.. Thats why i have started this to see which and who is HOT and which and who... is NOT!

MY personal favourites of Course is Final Fantasy X2 and Rikku, the reason I picked these is because I love the story that follows "X" to search fot Tidus two years on! And also the reason I picked Rikku (Tara Strong) is that she is nice and lively and kind towards others... and who I personaly think has a "thing" for Gippal of Djose Temple!

So if you wouldn't mind sayin' who your ALL TIME favourite Character is and from what game!

;) Thank you...

Jowy
11-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Delita Hyral, Final Fantasy Tactics, in Zirekile Falls, with the Lightning Stab!

Or maybe it was Professor Plum, in the study, with the revolver.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-03-2006, 07:05 PM
well, Sephi!!!and 7, i wonder why. . . . .

Chemical
11-03-2006, 07:10 PM
The Final one.

10-Breaker
11-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Rikku FFX

Sefie1999AD
11-03-2006, 08:21 PM
My favorite Final Fantasy game is FFVII. I'm not sure about my favorite video game character ever, although out of FFs, I'd say Cloud (FFVII), Dagger (FFIX), Aeris (FFVII) or Tifa (FFVII). If we don't include FFs at all, my favorite characters include Sora (KH), Lucca (CT), Jim Raynor (StarCraft), Tassadar (StarCraft) and Legolas (LotR games, especially BFME).

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-03-2006, 08:37 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=93493&highlight=favorite