PDA

View Full Version : damit not again.... please don't cry

Vikeve
11-03-2006, 11:16 PM
its the cutest thing when you go trick or treating and you see little kids in cute outfits giving you the candy but not good for a friend of mine. She had some scary outfit on so when she walked up to the door the little girl handing out candy dropped the candy when she saw my friend and ran away crying in fear to her mom and this happened twice. She went to another house and made another girl cry I can't help but crack up every time I think about that.:)

so the point is have you ever made a little kid cry before and how did you react....

I once made a kid cry before he thinks im so cool because I'll help him with video games so since im so cool I was playing soccer with him and his friend. And to make it fun I would pick up the ball and start running around while they chased me and he thought it was sooo funny but then I don't remmebr how it happened but he got annoyed becuase he wanted to beat me but I was messin around so he started to cry and he ran away.

I stood there amazed at how fast he ran for a little dude and how easily he got made. So I chased after him he got tired easily and I basicly made him laugh by sucking up and saying how he was fast and really good at soccer (and I wasn't lying he is good at running and soccer) Then I started telling him funny random things around him and within less then ten minutes the kid stopped crying and started laughing again. so phew i dodged the bullet again when kids cry I o into ultimate suck up mode because I don't want to deal with it.

so back to point what do you do in situations like this and thats basicly it.

Rye
11-03-2006, 11:17 PM
I don't think I ever have made a little kid cry. I'd feel so terrible, I'd give them candy and hug them and watch Spongebob with them. ;__;

Jessweeee♪
11-03-2006, 11:44 PM
We had a little head that laughed for halloween sitting by the door. Every year some little kid cries and runs away :P

Vikeve
11-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Don't make me feel more guilty Rye i sucked up to him over time :(

Sylvie
11-04-2006, 12:32 AM
I probably did make a little kid cry. I probably thought it was hilarious.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Am I horrible for doing that too? :( I love little kids, but kids don't like Liz. :( I probably laughed which does not help the matter.

Sylvie
11-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Am I horrible for doing that too? :( I love little kids, but kids don't like Liz. :( I probably laughed which does not help the matter.
Don't worry, little kids don't have any hearts or feelings.

Iceglow
11-04-2006, 01:25 AM
I inspire little kids to do one of two things, Laugh and enjoy playing with me or talking to me like my niece does. Or I inspire terror like I do in one of Tinker's mom's friends daughter.

Anaisa
11-04-2006, 01:44 AM
It would depend why they were crying. If it's when they're being bratty, I offer them no sympathy, an tell them why their not getting their own way. But if their crying for a proper reason, I'll try an cheer them up.

Spammerman
11-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Ive seen one of my friends make some1 cy for two halloweens in a row. It was hilarious.

Nominus Experse
11-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Seeing small tears stream down a saddened and scared child brings me the utmost joy.

Seriously, I hate kids. Nasty little buggers, though they are an effective means of limiting sexual relations or definately being careful and knowledgable about such affairs...

Christmas
11-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Never. :(

Chloe.
11-04-2006, 03:01 PM
The only kids I've made cry are my two little brothers :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
11-06-2006, 07:57 AM
If I ever make anyone cry, it's on purpose. So I just shrug it off and walk away.

Roto13
11-06-2006, 02:15 PM
They have a habit of crying after I kick them in the face.

Reles
11-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I try to avoid children at all times, though for some reason they still want to cling to me. I've never been around a child that's cried because of something I've did.

mooglebunni608
11-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I made a 1 year old cry... I am an EVIL babysitter... 'No, you can not watch Baby Einstein again'

But i don't care. He was a mean, mean child, and what are earplugs for?

leon123
11-07-2006, 04:20 AM
i made a baby cry by farting does that count ? :)

yojimbosoul
11-07-2006, 06:06 AM
I dono......never though about it.

Me and my friend allways made kids cry.

Never struck me how it might hurt their feelings...........
ehh.....oh well

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-07-2006, 07:09 AM
I made kids cry this summer. Basically they were not listening and being brats so the first time was this little kid who cried when I put him in the corner for a time out. I guess he hates time outs. I felt bad but still, he was not listening. The following two were girls, sisters. They got in trouble at different times. Basically they kept doing something after I told them not to. One word about mentioning it to their parents put them in tears. I felt bad but I was angry too. They knew they were misbehaving. One even said at one point "If this was my parents, I would be in trouble already." So basically by the end of the summer most of the girls we watched hated me. See, if you have no figured it out already, during the summer I helped at the youth daycare program that was at the local community centre. Technically I was maintance, but we all worked together to help each other. Eventually my co-workers would basically tell the kids (when I was not around) that they would go get me if they did not stop misbehaving. *shrugs* I can't stand ten year olds who think they know it all and can get away with things.

Vikeve
11-07-2006, 08:42 PM
I made kids cry this summer. Basically they were not listening and being brats so the first time was this little kid who cried when I put him in the corner for a time out. I guess he hates time outs. I felt bad but still, he was not listening. The following two were girls, sisters. They got in trouble at different times. Basically they kept doing something after I told them not to. One word about mentioning it to their parents put them in tears. I felt bad but I was angry too. They knew they were misbehaving. One even said at one point "If this was my parents, I would be in trouble already." So basically by the end of the summer most of the girls we watched hated me. See, if you have no figured it out already, during the summer I helped at the youth daycare program that was at the local community centre. Technically I was maintance, but we all worked together to help each other. Eventually my co-workers would basically tell the kids (when I was not around) that they would go get me if they did not stop misbehaving. *shrugs* I can't stand ten year olds who think they know it all and can get away with things.

:D I have a friend whose little sister is a HUGE cry baby and she could get so annoying so my friend would threaten her saying that the boogy man was going to come and and eat her or something that mad her shut up.:)

VengefulRonin
11-08-2006, 12:31 AM
I try to avoid little kids cuz i hate 'em, but i remember when i was little (like 5 or less) i was giving my cousin (somewhere between 1 and 2) a piggy back ride and she fell off, started bawling and everyone came running, i was scared as hell they'd all start yelling at me...cant remember what happened, but i know that was the last time i ever touched a baby.

Shlup
11-08-2006, 12:34 AM
I make babies cry on a regular basis.

Today, for example, I had four infants and three of them needed to eat. So I had to set them down to make their food. They did not like that. And then the fourth, because the other three were crying, also started crying. And it was noisey, but it was still cute.

And then I got them to stop crying by feeding a bottle to one and food to two at the same time. It was interesting. And I am awesome, just so you know.

The Unknown Guru
11-08-2006, 03:49 AM
I avoid anybody more than 6 years younger than me at all costs.

Alastair|UK
11-08-2006, 10:03 PM
i used to be more of the kid who cried so i try not to make younger people cry unless they are related to some who i want to kill