PDA

View Full Version : Seven Deadly Sins

Forsaken Lover
11-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Which characters best represent each sin? THey are the most greedy, envious, etc.

Wrath-
ntense anger (usually on an epic scale)

would say that is only Kuja who was gonna kill every living thing int he universe. Life, memories, essence itself would be obliterated because of his hatred.

Lust-
lecherousness: a strong sexual desire

While Zidane was desirous, he was nothing compared to Don Corneo. He is definitely the major one to represent this category.

Envy-
a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another

The Unsent in FFX. Their envy and jealousy of humanity changes their spirits into fiends.

Greed-
excessive desire to acquire or possess more (especially more material wealth) than one needs or deserves

Yuffie. Duh. She was always after your materia.

Pride-
a feeling of self-respect and personal worth

Seifer. He always felt his decision and skills were above any other's.

Sloth-
a disinclination to work or exert yourself

Unsure

Gluttony-
Overindulgence of food or drink

Quina. Obviously.

YTDN
11-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I personally think Kuja represents Pride better. When Garland tells him he's gonna die soon, without ever leaving his mark on the world, he snaps, because he believes himself to be the strongest, most beautiful, and the best in the entire world, so therefore the world doesn't deserve to live without him..

Wrath should be Kefka. because Kefka just HATES.

Firo Volondé
11-05-2006, 02:22 AM
Wrath could also be Sephiroth, or Sin, or Zeromus, or FFI Garland, or Shuyin, or X-Death, or basically any FF Villain you could think of.

Greed is Yojimbo, he won't attack unless you give him gil.

The Crystal
11-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Wrath: Zemus. He hated humanity and wanted to destroy it. And in the end, you have to fight against the physical manifestation of his wrath.

Lust: Don Corneo. Don’t need explanation.

Envy: Kuja. Was jealous of Zidane(because he was Kuja’s replacement), and because of this, tried to conquer both worlds, just to prove that he was better then Zidane(and everyone else).

Greed: Ultimecia. Being the ruler of the entire world(in her time) wasn’t enough. She wanted to absorb all time and space to inside herself and become God.

Pride: Sephiroth. Thought that he was better then everyone else, and that because of this, he deserved to become one with the planet. See the humans as inferior beings compared to him, and he was defeated three times by Cloud because of his arrogance.

Sloth: Reeve. Always use a robot to fight for him.

Gluttony: Quina. Don’t need explanation

Wolf Kanno
11-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Wrath - Zemus cause his creation Zeromous is the enbodiment of of Zemus' hate

Lust - Kefka, cause Kefka had the greatest lust for power (lust isn't just sexual)and he killed more people to get to it than any other. Power was more important to him than anything else.

Greed - Emperor Palamecia, cause he wanted the world even though his empire was grand enough

Pride - I have to give this to Kuja cause his reasonings for destroying all of existence is because existence doesn't deserve to exist without him.

Gluttony - X-Death, who was already the physical embodiment of several forbidden magics needed the power of the ultimate forbidden power in order to quench his "thirst" and "hunger" for power.

Sloth - Sephiroth, cause he never really did his own dirty work (if you don't count the flashback, you only meet the real Sephiroth twice. Once in the "Promised Lands" and later at the bottom of the Crater) He always worked through his clones and Jenova (Zemus also gets an honorable mention but you're only allowed one deadly sin:D )

Envy - Seymore, who had a terrible life cause of his mix ancestry wished to change Spira but couldn't cause his role was restricted, he tried everything to gain the powers of others to fulfill his own desires.

There, all seven, all different major villians (except for Seymore cause I still believe he was tacked on to the plot)

*~Angel Wing~*
11-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Ah this reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist. :D

Cool topic though. :cool:

Shiny
11-05-2006, 09:43 PM
This reminds me of the movie Seven. Great movie. But, anywayz here's what I think:

Wrath- Sephiroth
His anger led him to burn down a whole town and led a destructive path of violence. He grew to hate mankind so much so that he wanted to believe he was the very essence of Jenova. He wanted to be different, so he wouldn't have to hate himself.

Lust- Irvine
He loves "naughty magazines" and constantly flirts with pretty much every girl in sight.

Envy-
The Unsent fiends
I agree with your description above.

Greed-
Yuffie
Always stealing materia. -_-

Pride-
Tidus
He's very arrogant and feels he's better than his father. He doesn't like to be compared to him for that reason, or atleast one reason why.

Sloth-
Vivi
He's not really lazy, but he's pretty slow.

Gluttony-
Quina
It eats...alot.

Twilight Edge
11-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Wrath - Kefka, because he hate......haTE......HATE!!!

Lust - Irvine, because he is freakin' womaniser.

Envy - The unsents.

Greed - Yuffie. As stated above.

Pride - Kuja. All that needs saying is done by YTDN.

Sloth - Dunno.

Gluttony - :quina: ......err......nuff said.

NeoCracker
11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Why has Edgar not been nominated for lust?

Griff
11-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Wrath- Sin, self-explanitory
Lust- Edgar, to make corncracker happy
Envy- the unsent, I guess
Greed- Zell, always wanted more and more hot dogs
Pride- Jecht, always thought he was the best
Sloth- Tidus, if you're hungry get up and get your own dang food
Gluttony- Zell and Tidus, never enough food for them...

Frozen Phantom
11-06-2006, 09:20 PM
I have another idea for envy

Envy- Kain

1. no one has used him yet
2. he was incredibly jealous of Cecil for getting Rosa

yuno
11-22-2006, 07:31 AM
sloth would be chubby chocobo.either just sleeping or sitting down on EVERY ff he appears in.