PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Help

Freya
11-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Tomb Of Raithwall. This area is kicking my butt. I had to try that stupid demon wall many times. Now I can't beat Belias. Any ideas on how I can level up before trying again?

Yeargdribble
11-05-2006, 01:49 AM
You can go back to the Yensa Sandsea and kill Urutan Yensa forever. You can get some pretty high chains and get some decent money made while leveling up.

BustaMo
11-05-2006, 03:49 AM
That's a good solution; try obtaining/using your Quickenings too. They come in handy right off the start of a battle while you have full MP and can knock off a goo chuck of the enemies HP. I fought Demon Wall and started off linking Vaan, Balthear, and Basch's Quickenings for 7 hits and it dealt 10,000 HP damage to Demon Wall, just 100 short of killing him.

six underground
11-05-2006, 07:53 AM
if it's no problem and you like walking visit the zertinan caverns in the ogir-yensa sandsea and walk around killing Slimes :)

Elfen
11-05-2006, 02:56 PM
The Sandsea is the best nearest place for you to leel up and chain.
Or if you find it hard, you can go to Lhusu Mines to chain those undead.
Chaining gives you more loots and experience.

TidusMaster
11-05-2006, 03:27 PM
ok,sorry for changing the subject..but how do i kill that Demon Wall?!? i dont know how to! i make the flames turn blue,and then he goes faster!!!OOO and just so i dont totally change the subject, Kill those armored bird things,and you can get alot of LP after awhile.then, get Quickenings for AAALLL of your characters