PDA

View Full Version : Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death

~SapphireStar~
11-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Now I dont if I should be happy or disgusted. I love the Broken Sword series, but 3 was such a HUGE disappointment for me. It wasnt as challenging as the previous 2 games. Now George is back for a fourth time.

On August 17, 2005, the fourth game in the series was announced by THQ and Revolution Software. It sees the unwitting hero George Stobbart fall in love with a mysterious and beautiful woman; a woman whose sudden disappearance draws him into a desperate search for a nefarious artifact of great and terrible power.

The only lead George has is an antiquated manuscript rumoured to have inexplicable links to mfkzt, a mythical substance that has been forgotten for over two thousand years. Unfortunately for George, it looks like the world needs saving one more time.

Ive only just discovered this was out because of Ebay, according to the Wiki, it had a September 2006 release in Europe, but this is the first time Ive heard about it!

Has anypne played this yet? Or are you going to avoid it? Me myself, Im tempted to give it a go cause Im a fan, but no George and Nico together?! What happened?!

Breine
11-05-2006, 12:24 PM
I havent' tried it, but I have seen some gameplay footage from it and it didn't look that good. I don't know, though... you could always just rent it or something or see if you could get a hold on a demo or something like that before you actually buy the game.

~SapphireStar~
11-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Its a bitch to find places to rent round here. I may give it a miss personally. The last one didnt live up to my fan standards.