PDA

View Full Version : blarg!

VengefulRonin
11-05-2006, 10:41 PM
I hate hate HAAAAATE school >_< I havent had much of a chance to do anything fun online due to school...and i'm STILL failing like half my classes. Evil meanie college

~SapphireStar~
11-05-2006, 10:44 PM
School is coolio. You have friends round you most of the day and dont have to worry bout bills, work, etc.

yuffiesblaze
11-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I like school. I just started public and its alot less stress than home schooling :mog:

rubah
11-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah school sucks.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-05-2006, 11:04 PM
School will always suck. Get used to it.

VengefulRonin
11-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Well of course school will always suck xD

And sapphire, i agree, it is cool when you have all your friends around you....cept i dont have many >_< haha, i have 2 in math and they're the only reason i havent shot myself in the middle of class...god i cant stand that class *shudders*

Rye
11-05-2006, 11:10 PM
School has been alright for me lately. :)

Iceglow
11-05-2006, 11:15 PM
school does indeed suck, college however rocks.

VengefulRonin
11-05-2006, 11:23 PM
lol, i think college is pretty much highschool all over again....only you get to pick your class times...speaking of which, pre-registration is last week

*makes mental note*

Xander
11-05-2006, 11:27 PM
I have to admit I miss it a little. The shorter days, for sure, ahh going home at three...

Reine
11-06-2006, 01:43 AM
I approve of the name of this thread.

And I disapprove of school

Mitch
11-06-2006, 02:39 AM
School sucks but it's better than death.

Someone said that before me and I stole it and used it here.

ama124
11-06-2006, 02:44 AM
I hate school. I used to have such a miserable time in school but luckly this year has been allright. School always controls my life and always totally stresses me out :( .

But i'm actually getting A's and B's this year and not failing almost all my classes so i must be doing something right unlike last year :rolleyes2

The New Kid
11-06-2006, 02:45 AM
I should be doing a History assignment right now, but procrastination is my specialty. :) I should note that it is Canadian History, and is therefore significantly less interesting than World History or British History.

Hmm, school is alright, except for late nights doing assignments which I get more or less daily. No time for sleep at Gordon Graydon Memorial Secondary School!

oddler
11-06-2006, 04:26 AM
Hating school seems to be the popular thing to do.

By the way, Blarg never killed me in Super Mario World once. :eep:

Miriel
11-06-2006, 05:33 AM
School is coolio. You have friends round you most of the day and dont have to worry bout bills, work, etc.

I'm in college and I worry quite a bit about financial aid, bills, paying the rent, work, etc.

Shlup
11-06-2006, 05:42 AM
You think college is hard now? Try having a job, student teaching, living independent of your parents, and being married. The only reason I even have time to breathe is because I've been doing the bare minimum to pull decent grades.

I need to sleep.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-06-2006, 05:55 AM

I'm in college and I worry quite a bit about financial aid, bills, paying the rent, work, etc.

Yeah, it makes me miss living at home with my parents. Those were the days were I did not have to worry about bills, nor about doing much school works to have decent marks.

Yamaneko
11-06-2006, 05:59 AM
I think I'll do ten backflips in a row once I'm done with school forever. I hate writing papers. I hate sitting in class, especially when there's no interaction. I hate dealing with the bureaucracy. I've been going to school for fifteen years and from the looks of it I'll be going at least another three years.

VengefulRonin
11-06-2006, 06:20 AM
Originally Bespoken by ~Yamaneko~

I think I'll do ten backflips in a row once I'm done with school forever. I hate writing papers. I hate sitting in class, especially when there's no interaction. I hate dealing with the bureaucracy. I've been going to school for fifteen years and from the looks of it I'll be going at least another three years.

Feh, papers arent the worst of it. I hate all those basic courses you have to take, and they take up at least 2 years, its just like highschool all over again because they make you take the crap. My parents always say "its so you're knowlegeable and arent ignorant." Well thats cool, cept all these courses go way beyond that >_< And yes, the bureacracy (sp?) is ridiculous

Breine
11-06-2006, 03:57 PM
I approve of the name of this thread.

Yep, although I actually like going to school... usually that is :choc2:

Reles
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
High school was harder than college, but maybe that's because my high school was ridiculously hard and conditioned us for college. I liked the social aspect of High School, but I like the lazy aspect of college. I'm weird but school's alright.

GeneralSapphire
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
I like school on a Monday because i have art and english and overall it is quite a good day, but i HATE Tuesdays!!!!!!!!because thats the day i have pe and everyone picks on me!!!!!:cry: :cry:

Resha
11-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Well, I love school. It's hard sometimes, but I'd rather be learning and failing and writing essays than wasting away doing nothing else. >=)

Plus...my friends! They lurk in school. For me~

Old Manus
11-06-2006, 04:22 PM
SKWL R 4 LOSERS I NEED NO EDUKATION

Sergeant Hartman
11-06-2006, 04:31 PM
2 KWL 4 SKWL.

Chloe.
11-06-2006, 04:44 PM
School sucks alot :bigsmile:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Go to school young man and get an education!

Do bad stuff online and get arrested!

Zeldy
11-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Ive had really good teachers, and Im no longer struggling with work. I used to struggle in Maths, but Ive had such good teachers that I have finally mastered fractions in my 10 years of Schooling :p They used to have me in tears when I was younger, could never get my head around them.

Most of my teachers are good, I have an awesome English. They're strict; but thats a good thing. My Physics teacher is totally awesome, but I wish I didn't have him for the 2 years Im doing GCSE, as I havnt learnt anything yet. The stuff he teaches us is more "Energy is stuff, that lets you do stuff to stuff"

I really like school, I miss the routine in Holidays.

McLovin'
11-06-2006, 05:17 PM
:magus: Blarg noob!

VengefulRonin
11-07-2006, 01:45 AM
I kinda got screwed over on teachers this year, my only good one is for Geology Lab...and my worst by far is in Math, which really reeeeally screws me over, since i'm terrible at math. I'm gonna end up having to retake alot of my courses...at least this time i'll know to get different teachers.