PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else... (SPOILERS)

Zeromus_X
11-06-2006, 02:31 AM
...enjoy saving a princess from a giant airship called a Dreadnought as much as I did? Only now it has a high-teck security system.

Rye
11-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Looking back, I am very amused, but that was rather tough for me because I was underleveled and I didn't figure to use my quickenings until the very end. xD

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-06-2006, 04:12 AM
I think the Star Wars parallels were more substantial than the FFII ones.

Vaan is to Luke
as Balthier is to Han
as Fran is to Chewie
as Ashe is to Leia
as Imperials are to Stormtroopers (Vossler's disguise, what?)
as the Leviathan is to the Death Star.

XxSephirothxX
11-06-2006, 04:16 AM
If only Biggs was there in an airship to valiantly sacrifice himself, and Wedge was able to take a shot for Vaan and co. as they made their escape, limping away in his own ship with minimal damage. Lucas could sue. :p

Zeromus_X
11-06-2006, 04:18 AM
I was talking about the FFII reference, but then again, that's a reference to...well, I guess they all work.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-06-2006, 04:20 AM
If only Biggs was there in an airship to valiantly sacrifice himself, and Wedge was able to take a shot for Vaan and co. as they made their escape, limping away in his own ship with minimal damage. Lucas could sue. :pAnd if Ghis had slain Migelo, causing him to become more powerful than he could possibly imagine.

50calCerberus
11-06-2006, 04:36 AM
...enjoy saving a princess from a giant airship called a Dreadnought as much as I did? Only now it has a high-teck security system.

yah stupid security system i liked savn her though

XxSephirothxX
11-06-2006, 05:22 AM
If only Biggs was there in an airship to valiantly sacrifice himself, and Wedge was able to take a shot for Vaan and co. as they made their escape, limping away in his own ship with minimal damage. Lucas could sue. :pAnd if Ghis had slain Migelo, causing him to become more powerful than he could possibly imagine.
Would now be an appropriate time to profess my love for you? Maybe I should put it in a card.

If only Ashe had given Vaan the (adapted) classic: "Aren't you a little short for an Imperial legionnaire?" Square Enix has squandered such wonderful opportunities.

Elfen
11-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Nah! I enjoyed saving those two moogles more.
Just kidding.
I enjoyed saving that lovely princess.