PDA

View Full Version : I still hate you

NeoCracker
11-06-2006, 04:43 AM
Due to various connection issue's, I have not been able to deliver my hate for a while now. So, here are specific things I hate about you people.

The people who like FF VIII bother me greatly, FF VIII Sucks.
You people who are never mean. You should get angry.
The anti-haters. You can't stop the hate.
Dignified Pauper, or whatever he is now.
You dirty hippies bother me as well.
You people who call white people peach, or whatever color you used. You know who you are.
Anti-anime people. Anime is the wave of the future.
Anti-Hentai people, you can't deny the awsome that is tentacle and Neko.
People who get offended by this.
People who are not going to read the next one.
People who think I'm serious about this.
Even though for the most part I am. Or am I.
The person who will inevitably close this thread.

Martyr
11-06-2006, 04:46 AM
Vessal?

It that an atrocious mispelling or is it some kind of joke.

I guess I kind of hate it when somebody would repeatedly represent themselves with a mispelled word that doesn't even look like anything it could possibly mean... Or else something that I can't understand. I like to understand things. I like to think of myself as an understanding (and sensitive) person.

I also hate pain. Pain sucks. Every time I feel pain, I want it to just GO AWAY! ow.

Mirage
11-06-2006, 04:50 AM
You don't hate me. Cool. Party?

Shlup
11-06-2006, 04:51 AM
corncraker for admin!

NeoCracker
11-06-2006, 04:56 AM
Vessal?

It that an atrocious mispelling or is it some kind of joke.

I guess I kind of hate it when somebody would repeatedly represent themselves with a mispelled word that doesn't even look like anything it could possibly mean... Or else something that I can't understand. I like to understand things. I like to think of myself as an understanding (and sensitive) person.

I also hate pain. Pain sucks. Every time I feel pain, I want it to just GO AWAY! ow.
I was half asleep when I spelled it out and put it in, never bothered correcting it.

Mold Anus: He hates when people correct him. And it makes be feel bad that I have now come to a realization my life may or may not be a lie. I now wonder if I really am Mold Anus, Old Manus's custom user title, or just a fake place here as a gimmick. The world may never know.

NorthernChaosGod
11-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Melodramatic much?

Resha
11-06-2006, 08:10 AM
corncraker for admin sainthood!

Nasarian Altimeros
11-06-2006, 09:19 AM
What the hell? I swear I was about to make a thread just like this.

EDIT: Except for the Hentai part. Hentai is sad and everyone who looks at it is less of a human being for doing so.

-N-
11-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Funny you mention Dignified Pauper because he's banned now.

Levian
11-06-2006, 10:45 AM
I don't hate much, but I have my issues. It takes a lot for me to enjoy supernatural movies. I prefer my movies to be clever, realistic, and in the end having a reasonable explanation of it all. I guess they call it psychological thrillers. I also don't like eating the last piece of a slice of bread, or drinking the last drops of milk/orange juice etc. Groups of slow people are the worst, especially when you're in a hurry. :nonono: Moo-ing doesn't help, and brandmarking is frowned upon, I've heard.

~SapphireStar~
11-06-2006, 11:07 AM
You hate me?
Dont worry my dear, the feeling is mutual.

Polaris
11-06-2006, 11:08 AM
You hate me?

hate me Saphire but I thought the same thing when I thought this thread :lol:

Rye
11-06-2006, 11:10 AM
I don't hate much, but I have my issues. It takes a lot for me to enjoy supernatural movies. I prefer my movies to be clever, realistic, and in the end having a reasonable explanation of it all. I guess they call it psychological thrillers. I also don't like eating the last piece of a slice of bread, or drinking the last drops of milk/orange juice etc. Groups of slow people are the worst, especially when you're in a hurry. :nonono: Moo-ing doesn't help, and brandmarking is frowned upon, I've heard.

Just give Levian his GIANT PAIR OF SCISSORS and he's happy. :)

Xander
11-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Why hate when you can LOVE? :love:

I guess this puts me on the list of people you hate now :D

~SapphireStar~
11-06-2006, 12:28 PM
You hate me?

hate me Saphire but I thought the same thing when I thought this thread :lol:

You want me to hate you? Ok then, consider it done.

Bunny
11-06-2006, 12:36 PM

Because showing anger is healthy, right? Is that what you're going to tell me when I say that I never get angry for more than five seconds?

Because I don't get angry for more than five seconds. And even that is rare.

NeoCracker
11-06-2006, 12:44 PM

Because showing anger is healthy, right? Is that what you're going to tell me when I say that I never get angry for more than five seconds?

Because I don't get angry for more than five seconds. And even that is rare.

Who said anything about being healthy? I'm hoping you get so angry you do something stupid and get thrown in jail for seven plus years. Because I hate you.

Mold ANus: Indeed. My time spent in him I have witnessed much hate. It hurts a little on the inside.

Bunny
11-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Corncracker you are the cutest member ever.

<3

Twilight Edge
11-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Except for the Hentai part. Hentai is sad good and everyone who looks at it is less more of a complete human being for doing so.

Anaisa
11-06-2006, 01:11 PM
I hate virtually everything, so I can't list everything I hate, because It would take too long. An the post would be too big for me to even be able to post it. But I will say I hate people who whinge about others being hateful, they will come up with some crap reasons why everything is fine an dandy. An they only think that because their standards are so low that their easily satisfied. I mean really, all people like them usually want out of life is a house, a car, a menial job, a husband or wife, some teeny boppers, a visit to the fogeyish local pub a couple of nights a week, an a little holiday once a year. An they all even fail at that. Average woman: "Oh nooooooooooo my husbands had an affair!" Average man: What a shame my wife has turned into a frump, I'll have to start having sex with someone else.....Oh no! She knows about my affair! All my worldly posessions are out in the street! Both: Looks like we won't be needing that holiday... oh noooooo we've lost our deposit!

XxSephirothxX
11-06-2006, 01:25 PM
You know, this whole "I hate everything" fad has been going on for quite awhile now. I never said anything because I assumed it would simply go away, but jesus, it's really annoying.

I hate plenty of stuff too, but I don't make my internet persona one big "I hate the world" sham.

Mo-Nercy
11-06-2006, 01:26 PM
After your first reason for hating people, I was at a loss.

Then it snowballed and got progressively worse. :D

But don't worry, I could never hate you because I'm one of those people who don't get agro. :love:

Fonzie
11-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Don't be a player hater. :mad2: BIYATCH

Bunny
11-06-2006, 01:28 PM
I hate virtually everything, so I can't list everything I hate, because It would take too long. An the post would be too big for me to even be able to post it. But I will say I hate people who whinge about others being hateful, they will come up with some crap reasons why everything is fine an dandy. An they only think that because their standards are so low that their easily satisfied. I mean really, all people like them usually want out of life is a house, a car, a menial job, a husband or wife, some teeny boppers, a visit to the fogeyish local pub a couple of nights a week, an a little holiday once a year. An they all even fail at that. Average woman: "Oh nooooooooooo my husbands had an affair!" Average man: What a shame my wife has turned into a frump, I'll have to start having sex with someone else.....Oh no! She knows about my affair! All my worldly posessions are out in the street! Both: Looks like we won't be needing that holiday... oh noooooo we've lost our deposit!

In what part of the world do you live in where the average man says "worldly possessions" instead of that fancy s-word?

Anaisa
11-06-2006, 01:44 PM

In what part of the world do you live in where the average man says "worldly possessions" instead of that fancy s-word?You mean stuff?I live in England.

XandrewX
11-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Why hate when you can LOVE?

Decessus
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
I despise you all.

Levian
11-06-2006, 02:35 PM
The person who will inevitably close this thread.

Looks like we had this topic only a week ago, and this one is spammy anyway. Don't hate me corncracker!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=95508