PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Post, Issue 05

-N-
11-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Warning: Some articles may include strong language! D:

The EoFF Post Newspaper (http://eoffpost.akusui.net/news.php)

Hi folks. This is Neel here, coming out of the blue to deliver yet another issue of the EoFF Post. You'll notice this is quite an abridged version of our normal content. Turns out you all are just too busy and happening for us reporters to cover everyone, so through some weird twist of logic very few people bothered to contribute anything this issue. I also apologize for my sporadic presence here; indeed, it is ironic for the editor of a newspaper to be so out of the loop with the people he is covering. Regardless of the circumstances, allow me the pleasure of introducing this month's contributors.

The Staff
Lynx (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=9019), Editor/Reporter - What happens when you remove the MVP of the operation out of the picture for a week? An abridged issue. Neel (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=300), Editor/Reporter - Like most of my other titles, I don't deserve this one either.
Old Manus (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=10496), Cartoonist - Out of all the incarnations of the EoFF Post and for all its issues, Manus is the only one who consistently delivers time and time again with his comics. I thank him for all the good laughs he's given me over the times I've worked with him. Behold the Void (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=8461), Reporter - Void continues to educate me on awesome games I will never get to play because I have no free time anymore. His writing is exceptional and since he has joined the Post staff he has never failed to deliver.
foa (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=9192), Reporter - foa is back after a brief hiatus doing who-knows-what with who-knows-whom. Sounds scandalous, doesn't it? Wait until you read her offering this month. Then you will realize you're a dirty asshole, and foa is the best.
Rye (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=6473), Reporter - The only one to answer this editor's desperate plea for more personnel, Rye's article this month is exceptional. Follow her intrepid reporting on the front-and-center of Page 1.

Once again, I apologize for the abridged content and the odd look. I don't quite know what went wrong when I put together the paper but it looks a little weird. I hope you enjoy the fruits of this dwindling staff's labor.

- N

Levian
11-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Huh, doesn't work to click "read more", it only brings you to the article index, and the 5th issue is not there.

Rye
11-06-2006, 11:22 AM
Oh, this is so exciting. :jess: It was great contributing.

Old Manus
11-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Sisters are doing it by ourselves

McLovin'
11-06-2006, 05:22 PM
:magus: Well that is very...interesting.

fire_of_avalon
11-06-2006, 05:25 PM
I'll sticky this a while so it doesn't get drowned like last time. Enjoy it, y'all.

-N-
11-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Huh, doesn't work to click "read more", it only brings you to the article index, and the 5th issue is not there.All the read more links work for me. Try harder next time.

Yamaneko
11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Actually they don't. Try a couple on the fourth page.

Levian
11-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Yeah, it's really still not working. :p Maybe it's because you're logged in.

And the articles shown in the Latest Articles box is all from Issue 4.

fire_of_avalon
11-06-2006, 07:17 PM
They're right, sugar. When I log out, clicking on the "read more" of articles on pg.4 takes you to the archive list thing. Weirdo beardo.

Chemical
11-06-2006, 07:49 PM
First time I've seen the EoFF post.

Huh.

I need more time to digest and formulate an oppinion.

rubah
11-06-2006, 10:27 PM
do we have to register;.;

Yamaneko
11-07-2006, 12:12 AM
They might as well put a barcode on our foreheads.

fire_of_avalon
11-07-2006, 02:36 AM
EVERYONE STAY CALM I AM SURE NEEL KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.

In the mean time, I can sing Billy Joel songs to entertain you. :)

Rye
11-07-2006, 02:49 AM
EVERYONE STAY CALM I AM SURE NEEL KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.

In the mean time, I can sing Billy Joel songs to entertain you. :)

Uptown Girl, please. :bigsmile:

And yeah, I'm sure he'll have it fixed soon. xD

Del Murder
11-07-2006, 02:54 AM
I had a good Jumble thought up but bonked my head and forgot it. So none this month, sorry.

Rusty
11-07-2006, 11:42 AM
I mean seriously, how I am supposed to do a wordsearch on my computer screen? The sharpie stains would be too much I fear.

But great work guys!

Captain Maxx Power
11-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I gotta admit, some people here on EoFF are my heroes. Now that I do this newspaper gig, I finally have an excuse to get to talk to them one-on-one, satisfying any schoolgirl's last fantasies.

But I interviewed Maxx Power instead.

Cheeky git!

Loony BoB
11-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Good stuff. :)

Hopefully the staff will give me enough interesting threads and dramatic decisions to get me to write another article next month. Sorry for the lack of stuff from me this time around!

-N-
11-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Stuff about the linking flawOkay, I found that issue and fixed it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rye
11-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Yay, everyone else can read it now! Thanks Neel. :)

Decessus
11-07-2006, 06:54 PM
That staff article was very informative - yet frightening - and somewhat flattering - but still frightening. <!--I didn't even bother with the two coughmedicoughocrecough articles that Neel did.-->*snip* That's rude. ~Levian

Flying Mullet
11-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Ah, what an absolutely fabulous way to spend a lunch hour. Once again, the news looks great everyone. Keep up the good work!

p.s. Why does Old Manus only use Canadians in his comics?

Fire_Emblem776
11-07-2006, 07:28 PM
WE had a paper?!

Lost Number
11-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Good show lads (and lasses) keep up the good work! If you need anyone to help contribute, then talk to me.

Only joking, get someone who might have something to contribute.

Nah, actually, I would like to see my name up there.

Who cares. Nice job.

Behold the Void
11-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Technically it's anime this month, Lynx :)

Psychotic
11-07-2006, 11:57 PM
lol rye using vB tags instead of HTML.

NO JUMBLES?!!! I mean an FFIV wordsearch is pretty sweet but it's just not the same. :(

Also, hurrah for the Ninja Blue Mages.

Rye
11-08-2006, 12:04 AM
lol rye using vB tags instead of HTML.

NO JUMBLES?!!! I mean an FFIV wordsearch is pretty sweet but it's just not the same. :(

Also, hurrah for the Ninja Blue Mages.

Yeah! Well! I only did it because I interviewed you. ;__;

Psychotic
11-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I'm a real prima donna. When I'm interviewed, I demand twelve fresh roses, a lightly toasted double belgian chocolate muffin made with white eggs, and vB tags.

Rye
11-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, I'm a real prima donna. When I'm interviewed, I demand twelve fresh roses, a lightly toasted double belgian chocolate muffin made with white eggs, and vB tags.

Well, you did demand some things, but not of me. Poor Yams. D:

Reles
11-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Oh hey I read it all ^.^ For shame I'm not still on the staff, I miss it!

-N-
11-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Technically it's anime this month, Lynx :)Wow, you know you're old news once the staff no longer recognize you. :\

Behold the Void
11-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Technically it's anime this month, Lynx :)Wow, you know you're old news once the staff no longer recognize you. :\

Quite you, I was posting on my way out the door for class. Mistakes were made.

Chemical
11-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Well everyone else seems to like it... and this is a problem you see... because as I understand it popular culture has never boded well for "civil"ization.

Naturally then, I'm opposed.
Don't ask to what, because then I'd have to make something up.