PDA

View Full Version : Two questions in one thread: #1. Card King / #2. PuPu Card

Peter_20
11-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I know this is GameFaqs-type questions, but I can't find the answers *anywhere*.

I'm stuck on disc 3 right now, because I'd like to finish everything in this game, and I dunno how to actually finish some stuff:

#1: CARD KING
Where the hell is she?
I heard you should talk to Nida and then challenge Dr. Kadowaki to a game, and then she would obviously appear in the dorm - she doesn't.
I've beaten everyone else in the CC Group, too.

#2: PUPU CARD
I know I'm supposed to find something on a penninsula east of Trabia Garden - the problem is, there are two or three different penninsulas over there; moreover, I heard you should "land by a forest and fight a monster" or something.
Yeah, so what should I do?
I've found the other UFO:s, and like I said, I'm on disc 3.

TheSpoonyBard
11-06-2006, 02:49 PM
1. Have you defeated Joker yet? If so, talk to Dr. Kadowaki and she'll mention something about being involved in the CC club a while ago. Now go rest in the Dormitory. Rest over and over (with other party members or alone, I don't remember which it has to be) until the King shows up.

2. The locations of UFO encounters are shown here (http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h167/xendlesstwilightx/FFVIIIMap.jpg).

Peter_20
11-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Hey, thanks. :)

However, I'm not really sure about the UFO thing: where exactly on that continent should I be running around?
Can I use the "Enc: None" Ability while looking for it?

TheSpoonyBard
11-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Run around just where the alien's head is shown on the map. If I remember correctly, you can have EncNone equipped and the UFO will still appear.

Peter_20
11-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Lots of thanks and praises, man. :D
I've got one last question, though:

I lost the MiniMog Card to the Card Queen yesterday (she wanted it), and obviously this will let me have the Kiros Card, right?
In that case, do I have to do something special before getting the Kiros Card, or can I just lose the MiniMog Card and go win the Kiros Card right away?

TheSpoonyBard
11-06-2006, 06:03 PM
If you've lost the MiniMog card then you can go to Deling and win the Kiros card. She'll want the Sacred card after that.

IceAngel
11-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Can you get all the cards back in the end?

TheSpoonyBard
11-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Yes, all execpt Pupu.