PDA

View Full Version : who hear has

xmiss-animex
11-06-2006, 07:11 PM
who hear has had troblez obtaining adrammelech in ff12 MEEEMEEE i found the lil ****** but hes being a bitch to obtain :frust: :crying: :hot:

Venom
11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
I cant decipher that at all, I'm afraid.:(

Jowy
11-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Adrammelech is located in the Zertinian Caverns. The strategy guide suggests spamming Blizzaga.

Also, welcome to the forums. You should read the FAQ. ;D

Bunny
11-06-2006, 07:20 PM
who hear has had troblez obtaining adrammelech in ff12 MEEEMEEE i found the lil ****** but hes being a bitch to obtain :frust: :crying: :hot:

Good People Of Eyes on Final Fantasy!

I would like to pose a question, or rather, make a statement as to the difficulty of a certain newly released video game. I, of course, speak of Final Fantasy XII, the newest game in the highly popular Final Fantasy series from Square-Enix, formally Squaresoft. I am having diffculty obtaining Adrammelech and I would like to ask this fine community for pointers and-slash-or tips on how I could better acquire this delightfully wonderful Esper(*).

Could you fine folks help me in my quest to best this wonderful achievement in video game history?

Oh please!

* - WTF they are using Espers as the name? I got this from GameFAQs because I don't have the game. But, uh.. Esper?

xmiss-animex
11-06-2006, 07:49 PM

Good People Of Eyes on Final Fantasy!

I would like to pose a question, or rather, make a statement as to the difficulty of a certain newly released video game. I, of course, speak of Final Fantasy XII, the newest game in the highly popular Final Fantasy series from Square-Enix, formally Squaresoft. I am having diffculty obtaining Adrammelech and I would like to ask this fine community for pointers and-slash-or tips on how I could better acquire this delightfully wonderful Esper(*).

Could you fine folks help me in my quest to best this wonderful achievement in video game history?

Oh please!

* - WTF they are using Espers as the name? I got this from GameFAQs because I don't have the game. But, uh.. Esper?

well you gona have to be ober atlest 1400 with youre hp cuz he dont even take a sec b 4 he starts you kick the ish out of you lol hes mean and the only reason i care for him sooo much is cuz i hearted bahamut and hes the closest lookin esper to bahamut and i like the first boss in the game the flameing boss that looks somewhat like ixion <3

yes thy went from gfs to aeons to espers

Don't post twice in a row, if you want to add something, use the edit button in the lower right corner of your post. :ty: ~Levian

Jowy
11-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Actually, it goes Summons > Summons > Summons > Espers > Summon Materia > Guardian Forces > Eidolons > Aeons > Espers. ;D

Ichimonji
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
You forgot Avatars, from FFXI.

Jowy
11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
I've never played FFXI, sir. ;D

xmiss-animex
11-07-2006, 06:41 AM

haha out of all the ff games that one sucked the most it didint sell as well as the other ff games and it was only online what the . . . . .i wanted to play it but i was like ew im not playing this online to dumb i didint even add it to my collection it was not worth it at allll

Markus. D
11-07-2006, 07:36 AM

haha out of all the ff games that one sucked the most it didint sell as well as the other ff games and it was only online what the . . . . .i wanted to play it but i was like ew im not playing this online to dumb i didint even add it to my collection it was not worth it at allll

*quotes*

Khaotic
11-07-2006, 11:24 AM

Here we go again....

Dell
11-07-2006, 04:19 PM
What is your level? You must be at least level 30 (40 is recommended). Use Bio, he's not immune to Sap, and Blizzara/ga, since Bio, Blizzara, and Blizzaga hits all enemies in range, you should hit all of those zombie attacking you too.

xmiss-animex
11-10-2006, 06:57 AM
What is your level? You must be at least level 30 (40 is recommended). Use Bio, he's not immune to Sap, and Blizzara/ga, since Bio, Blizzara, and Blizzaga hits all enemies in range, you should hit all of those zombie attacking you too.

im not even passed the treee boss yet and there all over level 37 in my party nooow i leveled up alot and took the time to make them mad strong and im not gona stop till there alll 40 then i should be good for a few bosses lol and i have 2 hidden espers ;) and balias so 3 espers and im already like done the bord to get there moves and quicknings lol im doing good :D

xmiss-animex
11-16-2006, 08:16 PM
haha i only just got my 4th esper andi no this is random but maybe it will bring back some talks lol :choc2:

James16
11-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Do you have to do a side quest to get Adram.? or do you jus show up at his chill spot an fight him??

Yeargdribble
11-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Is it that hard to use a few periods? It's very difficult to understand what you say because there is no way to figure out where sentences begin and end. When I see typing this bad I wonder if the person is specifically typing that way to troll the forum.

Not to mention you inserted the obligatory, " i dident play much of ffxi but i think it sux lawlz bcuz i dont git it"

You are much more likely to get help when you ask the question clearly.

Orophin
11-17-2006, 06:05 PM

It's not the first time they use Esper for the summons. Which FF have you played?

Meimeiken
11-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok..

1. You can walk into his "chill spot" and just start fighting.

2. The strategy that I used worked very well for me. I had one "less than 70" curer..and one critical curer. They both used single person cures. The "fighter" and critical curer had gambits set to use the technik "Telekenisis". Once my characters got the healt of this esper down to like 25% or so..he cast "perfect defense." He was more or less immune to all attacks. So, I waited. When his defence went down, I obliterated him with a quickening chain. I found it easy, but I believe my characters were somewhere around level 50.

Hope I could be of help
-Adam

Dell
11-19-2006, 07:33 AM
What's a tree boss? Rafflesia?
If I'm not wrong, The Summoner of Leviathan have the same sig as yours.

xmiss-animex
11-20-2006, 03:38 AM
what do you gota do to change youre sig on hear.

Yeargdribble
11-20-2006, 03:53 AM
Not to be an ass...

Your - Possesive of you

You're - Conjuction which means "you are"

------

Hear - A verb describing what you do with your ears

Here - A noun generally describing a place of current location.

To change your sig here go up to the User CP and you can find an option to adjust it.

abrojtm
11-20-2006, 04:42 AM
Not to be an ass...
Conjunction-A word that joins two independent clauses, or an independent and a dependent clause. (i.e "and" "or" "but")
Contraction-A word that is a joining of two seperate words using an apostrophe to denote the dropping of certain letters. (i.e. "Don't" "Can't" "You're")
Being a grammar Nazi really adds nothing to the thread or the topic.

I didnt have much trouble with Adremmelech because I was at a proper level before I even tried. I just ran in and killed him after I owned Marilith.

Dell
11-21-2006, 12:01 PM
what do you gota do to change youre sig on hear.

If I'm not wrong, you're not allowed to use other people's sig unless if you have the permission.