PDA

View Full Version : Creepy situation

Rye
11-06-2006, 09:55 PM
So, I just experience something very creepy.

I've been living in (Rye's Town) for 8 years, it's a small suburban town in Noo Yoik. Everyone in this town has been to this small family-owned fast food joint, except for my family. This fast food joint has people out the doors on line for the food, so we wondered what makes this place so good.

So, Mom and I decided to go today. We get in, and it was the creepiest thing I've ever experienced. This fast food place was exactly the type you'd see in a TV that takes place in a small Southern or New England town. Ones where this clean cut fathers on the way out from Mass are like "Hey, Boooooob, wanna check out that new EATERIE joint, huh? It just came into town!" and the other father is like "GOSH GEE SURE!" and they go in, and it's very clean and white, but the atmosphere is creepy, unknownst to them The workers there seem almost alien, and they are all white and blonde, in all white clothing. The two fathers would eat the food, and instantly, somehow be hooked for me. The food is drugged by ALIEN FAST FOOD OWNERS. ;________;

That is exactly what that place was like. Except it had an odd smell. And the people eating there had large afros and Christmas sweaters on, in a Napoleon Dynamite-esque fashion. My blood chilled as we got our food. As we left and got into the car, the strong smell followed us. The fries were extremely greasy, fried, and dark. I feel very impure for eating them. I hope I'm not drugged and end up being another addict to their scary fast food. ;___; Save me.

Talk about creepy fast food places or creepy situations.

Miriel
11-06-2006, 10:03 PM
One time my boyfriend and I were driving around in Los Angeles and we somehow got turned around and ended up driving down skid row. At like 1 in the morning. It was the creepiest thing ever. Rows and rows and rows of homeless people set up all along the side of the street in tents, bags, boxes. Literally hundreds of people sleeping on this one long stretch of street. The street itself was completely empty of any other cars beside our's. I seriously got shivers. I'd heard about skid row but I'd never been there and definitely never thought I'd see it in the middle of the night while being lost and unsure of directions.

McLovin'
11-06-2006, 10:08 PM
I went to In 'n' Out Burger once and I ordered their wonderfully wonderful Hamburger and I waited for my order. After they announced my order a freaking hobo comes and takes my burger and starts to eat it as he walks out of the shop. My brain was like "boy oh no you didn't!"

And then I was forced to buy a new one all cause of that creepy hobo. :(

Jigsaw
11-06-2006, 10:15 PM
One time when I was 8 and in a shopping mall, my mom left me alone while she went off to the bathroom. Some guy in his 40's came up to me, and said "Follow me, child. I have treats and many delights for you." I don't think he was all there in the head. Luckily mom came back and he ran away. We reported him to mall security but he wasn't ever caught to my knowledge.

Quindiana Jones
11-06-2006, 10:26 PM
One time I went to MacDonald's and ate their food. Man that was creepy.

That or my friend's entire family got food poisoning from a KFC Family Bucket.

Rye
11-06-2006, 10:33 PM
One time when I was 8 and in a shopping mall, my mom left me alone while she went off to the bathroom. Some guy in his 40's came up to me, and said "Follow me, child. I have treats and many delights for you." I don't think he was all there in the head. Luckily mom came back and he ran away. We reported him to mall security but he wasn't ever caught to my knowledge.

Oh man, that reminds me of a creepy situation that my friend just encountered recently at work.

She works at the local CVS and this guy in about his 50s came up to the register had a lot of candy in his hands and he went up to her and was like "Want to have a candy party? ;)" and she was like "Uh no sir *runs away*" I'd be so scared!

Decessus
11-06-2006, 10:40 PM
I could make a joke about an eoff member being creepy here - but I won't.

Quindiana Jones
11-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh go on.

I had a friend who was confronted by an old man who offered to show her puppies in the graveyard. She followed him. Idiot girl.

Craig
11-06-2006, 10:51 PM
One time my boyfriend and I were driving around in Los Angeles and we somehow got turned around and ended up driving down skid row. At like 1 in the morning. It was the creepiest thing ever. Rows and rows and rows of homeless people set up all along the side of the street in tents, bags, boxes. Literally hundreds of people sleeping on this one long stretch of street. The street itself was completely empty of any other cars beside our's. I seriously got shivers. I'd heard about skid row but I'd never been there and definitely never thought I'd see it in the middle of the night while being lost and unsure of directions.

You should've stopped to ask.

Miriel
11-06-2006, 11:15 PM

You should've stopped to ask.
Oh heck no. My boyfriend kept telling me to duck my head down just in case someone started shooting at us. xD

Iceglow
11-06-2006, 11:36 PM
I guess london doesn't have many creepy places really but as for creepy experiences we have them comming out of our ears here. I once got some random very very unfortunate woman who didn't appear to be there in the head at all trying to talk to me and offering me liquorice when I hate liquorice and was trying to listen to my mp3/cd player.

mooglebunni608
11-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Do Chinese Buffets count? There is one that we used to go to, but it was soooo gross. Full of little screaming kids, old people, and obese people. The spoons were really really yucky, and not clean, and we had to ask the waitress lady like 4 time till we got clean ones.
My family seemed fine, but I felt like a slug and ate almost nothing.
Lucky us, we don't go there anymore ^_^

sephirothishere
11-06-2006, 11:46 PM
everywhere seems creepy...when im around....

Anaisa
11-06-2006, 11:49 PM

Oh heck no. My boyfriend kept telling me to duck my head down just in case someone started shooting at us. xDYou're obviously both wanted criminals. By: "we somehow got turned around" you mean the police were chasing you, an you were forced to take that route as a method of escape. That is why he told you to duck your head down incase people started shooting at you. An that is also why you don't post pictures of your faces.

Roto13
11-07-2006, 12:03 AM

Oh man, that reminds me of a creepy situation that my friend just encountered recently at work.

She works at the local CVS and this guy in about his 50s came up to the register had a lot of candy in his hands and he went up to her and was like "Want to have a candy party? ;)" and she was like "Uh no sir *runs away*" I'd be so scared!

Oh go on.

I had a friend who was confronted by an old man who offered to show her puppies in the graveyard. She followed him. Idiot girl.

Oh my god. I'm laughing so hard right now it's starting to hurt.

Strider
11-07-2006, 07:55 AM
I flew into Philadelphia once. There were black clouds and a torrential downpour. I'm convinced Philadelphia is the gateway to hell.

Rusty
11-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Not too many creepy situations for me. Though I dislike it when little kids talk to you in the shopping centre and ask you to do stuff for them and your like "Uh...I really don't want your mum or dad to think I'm stealing your stuff etc'. I had that happen to me a few weeks ago. A little girl wanted me to stick a gift card back on it's cardboard.

Breine
11-07-2006, 03:06 PM
When I was like 11 or so my family and I were going on summer vacation in Turkey. When we had entered the plane one bag wasn't picked up and didn't have a name on it, and of course they suspected that it was a bomb. We all had to wait in the plane for three hours before they found out it was just misplaced. Sitting in a plane for three hours and being scared about the fact that everything could go "BOOM!" at any moment is very creepy and uncomfortable.

Jowy
11-07-2006, 03:17 PM
I flew into Philadelphia once. There were black clouds and a torrential downpour. I'm convinced Philadelphia is the gateway to hell.

No, that's just the entire state. The northwest corner being the worst.

Misfit
11-07-2006, 03:24 PM

No, that's just the entire state. The northwest corner being the worst.
:D~

I'm sure I had creepy situations, but none comes to mind at the moment... But I do enjoy reading these. ;D

Rye
11-07-2006, 04:04 PM
I posted this in the bizarre things you've seen thread, but come to think of it, this was rather creepy too.

For the two days that I worked at Wendy's, on the first day this guy came to the register, and he was dressed as if he were the epitome of a pimp. He had the overcoat, the outfit, the hat with a big expensive looking pin on it, lots of expensive looking jewelry, and he kept on hitting on the women doing the fries and sandwiches. He kept on asking me if he could have paper for his tray, half of the time in Spanish. He scared me. ;__;

The Devil Man
11-07-2006, 04:26 PM
I posted this in the bizarre things you've seen thread, but come to think of it, this was rather creepy too.

For the two days that I worked at Wendy's, on the first day this guy came to the register, and he was dressed as if he were the epitome of a pimp. He had the overcoat, the outfit, the hat with a big expensive looking pin on it, lots of expensive looking jewelry, and he kept on hitting on the women doing the fries and sandwiches. He kept on asking me if he could have paper for his tray, half of the time in Spanish. He scared me. ;__;

You should have scared him back by showing him some of your Jess Art :eek:

'Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :exdee:'

BarelySeeAtAll
11-07-2006, 04:51 PM
its not so creepy, well, it can be, there is this dude, that looks like, FRODO!!!!!yes, Frodo, from lord of the rings, and, he goes to our school and works in waitrose, so i say that Frodo lives there, it can be classed as creepy...sorta

Alive-Cat
11-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Oooh, I think me and my friends can out-weird anyone in a fast food joint. :p

Roto13
11-07-2006, 05:43 PM

You should have scared him back by showing him some of your Jess Art :eek:

'Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :exdee:'

Frenchie is creepier than anything else in the world.

Drift
11-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I work in one :p

Jowy
11-07-2006, 06:56 PM
I used to have a customer who would come into GameStop and always ask me to set up a date between her and the manager of another store in the area. He happened to be eleven years older and engaged, but she was unrelenting.