PDA

View Full Version : Underleveled?

Moon Rabbits
11-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I just finished Raithwall's Tomb + the following cinematics and battles and have slashed my way through the Giza Planes + Ozmone (or whatever they are) Plains.

Although I managed to make it through the Ozmone Plains it was very difficult. Vaan is my lowest level character (16) while Ashe, Balthier, Penelo, and Fran are level 18 and the highest level. Basch is level 17, obviously.

I was just wondering what level everyone else was around this point.

Anyone else can post an inquiry to the average level of the EoFF community at any point in the game.

Rye
11-06-2006, 10:53 PM
You were higher leveled than me. xD 16 was the HIGHEST level in my party. I'm always underleveled in Final Fantasy games (and Kingdom Hearts too) the first time I play, because I really enjoy rushing through for the story, so this doesn't concern me.

Goldenboko
11-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Well I was level 20 at the time, but that might because I've stopped to do some side-quests and enjoy the battle system (Chains are fun ^^).

Jowy
11-06-2006, 10:56 PM
After leaving the mines, I had Vaan, Basch, Fran, and Balthier all at 14.

Sephiroths Clone
11-06-2006, 11:09 PM
thats about the same level as me. Im leveling everyone now to about 20, to get to the next part. Cause i hear its quite hard.

im_mrbrightside20
11-06-2006, 11:34 PM
mine where lvl 22

but i only used Vaan Penelo and Ashe

but i also went threw the lushu mines like 43295782905 times i am a perfectionist and i have to get everyone the best weapons and armor that they can equip whenever new armor is offered but i kill enimies really quickly

Madame Adequate
11-07-2006, 02:33 AM
I'm just about to go to the Sandsea; my party is Balthier, Fran, and Penelo, who are all level 21. Ashe and Vaan are 17, Basch is like level 11 xD

Dell
11-07-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm just about to go to the Sandsea; my party is Balthier, Fran, and Penelo, who are all level 21. Ashe and Vaan are 17, Basch is like level 11 xD

LV21 is already high for Raithwall.

Giza Plains/Ozmone Plains/Jahara: 23
Golmore Jungle/Ozmone Plains/Henne Mines: 27-28
Golmore Jungle/Paramina Rift: 30
Stilshrine of Miriam/Paramina Rift/Mt. Bur-Omisace: 32
Mosphoran Highwaste/Salikawood: 36
Phon Coast/Tchita Uplands/Sochen Cave Palace/Draklor Laboratory: 44
Feywood/Giruvegan: 49
Ridorana Cataract/Pharos at Ridorana: 54-55
Sidequest: ...

James16
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
im still at the part where i got to threw to rainy giza plains to go to the gawrif village an my lowest char is Ashe an shes level 14 an my highest levels are Vann , Fran an Basche sn there level 20. But i got a question....Why if im at a good level for this part...why do i keep gettin my ass kicked??? Ill Have like 32 poitions an by the time im almost threw the Giza's im out of potions, out of mana an i get jumped by a group of Hineahs(damn those things...*shakes fist* ) an I appoligize if i spoiled anything for anyone...

Dell
11-08-2006, 04:28 PM
im still at the part where i got to threw to rainy giza plains to go to the gawrif village an my lowest char is Ashe an shes level 14 an my highest levels are Vann , Fran an Basche sn there level 20. But i got a question....Why if im at a good level for this part...why do i keep gettin my ass kicked??? Ill Have like 32 poitions an by the time im almost threw the Giza's im out of potions, out of mana an i get jumped by a group of Hineahs(damn those things...*shakes fist* ) an I appoligize if i spoiled anything for anyone...

1 - Make sure everyone is equal in level.
2 - Set your gambits well.
3 - MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS ALL OF THE MAGICKS/TECHNICKS YOU BUY!!!!! At least, one can revive the others, one can heal the others.
4 - Have good weapon/armor: For example in Giza, my Vaan is equipped with Blood Sword, Penelo with Kotetsu, Ashe with Battle Bamboo, Basch with the latest Axes/Hammers available (Can't remember the name), Fran with Partisan, Balthier with Elfin Bow. All of them is equipped with Shirt-Type Armor.
5 - If you can't fight, run.
6 - Don't try to ditch strong monster.
7 - Fight well.

Spawn of Sephiroth
11-08-2006, 04:30 PM
I really hate the fact that it takes forever to level up. I think that this is the worst part of the game. I am getting irritated because i have been playing for like 4 hours and I am only on level 7. GRRRRRRR!!!!:mad2:

James16
11-08-2006, 04:47 PM

1 - Make sure everyone is equal in level.
2 - Set your gambits well.
3 - MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS ALL OF THE MAGICKS/TECHNICKS YOU BUY!!!!! At least, one can revive the others, one can heal the others.
4 - Have good weapon/armor: For example in Giza, my Vaan is equipped with Blood Sword, Penelo with Kotetsu, Ashe with Battle Bamboo, Basch with the latest Axes/Hammers available (Can't remember the name), Fran with Partisan, Balthier with Elfin Bow. All of them is equipped with Shirt-Type Armor.
5 - If you can't fight, run.
6 - Don't try to ditch strong monster.
7 - Fight well.

Allright Ill take that in mind, thnx!

spartancode117
11-09-2006, 01:09 AM
my highest lvl is 15, and its balthier

i havent finished the raithwall tomb thang (doin some side quests, lvling)
but last time i tried to beat demon wall i was about lvl 11-13 and got it's health down to about this much on the t.v. screen before i got pushed back to the end. I probly could have beat it if it wasnt for the friggin blue torches

l--------l
(this much)
(*about)

Zeromus_X
11-09-2006, 01:14 AM
Levels 22-24 for my three main party members.