PDA

View Full Version : I'm Confused.... (Spoilers)

Darknight32
11-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Hey everybody.... I just got this game a few days ago and have playing it for a while now. It is a really cool game but i am really confused, and was wondering if someone could sum it up for me up to the part that im at...... i am at the part when.....SPOILER Vossler joins the party as a guest for the first time, and when you find out that "amalia" is really princess ashe............. This whole game confuses me lol

Elfen
11-07-2006, 03:21 AM
It would be best if you tell me what part are you confused with.
I can help you if you give me more details.

Moon Rabbits
11-07-2006, 04:32 AM
Rozzaria and Archadia were at war. Dalmasca and Nabradia were two countries that lay on the land between Rozzaria and Archadia, because of this they are geo-politically important to the war.

The king of Dalmasca wanted peace for Archadia and so he decided to give up his kingdom to Archadia, being promised they would still have some sovreignity. Basch's twin brother winds up killing the king of Dalmasca and it falls under the oppresive rule of Consul Vayne of Archadia.

Fast forward two years and we have Vaan, a street kid in Rabanastre (the capital of Dalmasca). Here's a quick little list of what happens next:

- Vaan breaks into the palace of Rabanastre and steals a piece of magicite

- Meets Balthier and Fran (two sky pirates) and later Ashe

- They are captured and sent to a prison in Nabradia, Ashe is taken hostage aboard the Dreadnought Leviathan

- Penelo is being held hostage by headhunters out for a bounty on Balthier's head

- Vaan and Co escape the prison, meeting Basch along the way.

- They fly to Bhujerba to speak with the Marquis Ondore about the resistance he is part of.

- First the visit Lhusu Mines in Bhujerba. Beforehand they meet Larsa, the brother of Vayne.

- Eventually they're re-united with Penelo and go to see the Marquis.

Once they see the Marquis he turns them over to the Imperials. Why? So that they can get Ashe back. They are taken aboard the Dreadnought Leviathan and then they escape their shackles and meet up with Vossler.

If I missed/mistook anything, someone please correct me so that I do not play through the game thinking the wrong thing.

Darknight32
11-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Alright thank you that cleared things up for me