PDA

View Full Version : I :heart: you guys ^^

~SapphireStar~
11-07-2006, 12:31 AM
I :heart: you guys ^^

And why do I love you all? Because of the amount of usernote love Ive gotten from you wonderful people :D You make me beam, you really do ^^

LOVE YOU ALL!

Have you ever felt happy from a usernote or post from people here?

*I missed the o button the title ^^

Rye
11-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Some people are exceptionally sweet and go out of their way to make you feel good. I've gotten quite a few PMs commenting on my photography/art/singing/etc that make me so happy that it's difficult to describe. Some usernotes also are very nice or very funny, and most put a smile on my face. :)

Jowy
11-07-2006, 12:49 AM
I like getting PMs while I'm at work. I thirst for conversation.

Zeromus_X
11-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Usernotes are indeed, fun. :) :cat:

Lunar and roto-kitty!! :cat: :love:

I also enjoy getting PMs from people, as I always welcome conversation. And posts by Kishi always make me smile.

~SapphireStar~
11-07-2006, 12:58 AM
Thankies to the Knight who corrected the title ^^

But yeah, when you've had a rough time, people here are very supportive!
So thank you, you know who you all are :)

SammieBabe
11-07-2006, 01:54 AM
I love all of my usernotes and my regular usernote circle...

Vincent, Thunder God
11-07-2006, 03:26 AM
Oh no, Sapphire's been banned. That's really out of the blue. I didn't know she had any warnings... she didn't post anything ban-worthy that I noticed.

On topic: I can't say I've gotten a lot of really spectacular usernotes, but I still enjoy getting them and reading them.

leon123
11-07-2006, 03:56 AM
i have only 3 :(

Meat Puppet
11-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Most of the user notes I get are great. There are a few in there that aren’t so great, and fewer still that are the polar opposite of great. But, you know. Take the good with the bad. Yes. I am an extremely happy person.

Don’t get so many private messages with the same spirit. One or two every couple of months, but most seem to be people just getting mad at me for various reasons. Of course, I am grateful for people being so honest about how they feel about me, it just doesn’t make me happy. Don’t stop, though. It kind of acts as a balance to the user notes. Keeps me in <I>line</I>.

The Devil Man
11-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Rest in Peace Sapphire Star :(

There is a very sad irony about this Thread because a mere 30 minutes after making this Topic, she gets banned :crying: Take care Sapphire! You'll be missed *hugs*

I hope your life works out wonderfully for you somehow :(

On topic, yeah, on here, on this very Forum, getting usernotes makes me kinda happy. I haven't really had any mean, nasty ones. Most people on this site are pretty cool. :cool:

Markus. D
11-07-2006, 11:14 AM
R.I.P Sapphire ._.

you were a positive role model to many.

Breine
11-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Why did SapphireStar get banned? - she was always so nice. You will be missed, girl :)

Back on topic: Yeah, I like getting user notes. It's really nice when people stop by to drop off a message.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-07-2006, 04:56 PM
no, muse suck, no one loves me that much as to put much nice things, its all hi sheepy and stuff like that, *sniff* thats all

Noctivagus
11-07-2006, 05:21 PM
She had few warnings. The Admin disliked her. She had no final warning, she logged on this morning and banned... so whats the deal? I know this post will get me a banning, so yay for bans.

But didn't she at least diserve the final warning?

Jowy
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
One warning should have been the first sign to stop what she was doing and fly right.

Raebus
11-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah, fly right and be like everyone else. Who needs entertainment.

Sergeant Hartman
11-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Minute silence.

Jowy
11-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Wow, I love completely unnecessary message board drama.

Can someone post a picture of a gigantic phallus so there'll be some added humor and another ban for someone to complain about?

Rye
11-07-2006, 05:49 PM
I have to agree with dear Jowy on this one. Just drop it, guys. xD

Aaaaaanyway, back on topic, I think usernotes are also a way to show that you care, in a little way. I rarely see people post something mean in usernotes, so it's nice and your fancy feels tickled. :)

Rainecloud
11-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Usernotes make me feel special. Even the stupid, obvious ones, such as "OMG Raine has no usernotes yet!"

I guess SapphireStar doesn't have any usernotes now. Oh dear. =/

The Devil Man
11-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Wow, I love completely unnecessary message board drama.

Can someone post a picture of a gigantic phallus so there'll be some added humor and another ban for someone to complain about?

Some people liked Sapphire Star.

Why does that bother you? She had friends on here that liked her and cared about her and enjoyed reading her Posts. And they're upset she's got banned.

That's kinda all there is to the 'board drama'.

Levian
11-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah, just drop it. There's no need to discuss this here. Make a thread in the feedback forum if you still want to discuss it. :p

Let's talk about feeling happy about usernotes.

Decessus
11-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Oh. Zombie love.

Usernotes are... Uh... Not good...

The Devil Man
11-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Let's talk about feeling happy about usernotes.

Yes, lets! :D

There's a feedback Forum? Where? :confused:

Sometimes I like reading other people's usernotes if I need something to make me feel a little happier. I've found reading Quin N Tonic's or Resha's tend to be some of the best around here :)

Jowy
11-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Here's the link to the <a href=http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80>Feedback Forum</a>.

Chloe.
11-07-2006, 06:23 PM
I love reading what people put in my usernotes :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
11-07-2006, 07:55 PM
No, all the usernotes I get sicken me. :bigsmile:

Owen Macwere
11-09-2006, 06:26 PM
No, all the usernotes I get sicken me. :bigsmile:
Then I wont give you any, any more!. :mad2:

I like to see what people think of me, it gives me courage.

Cloudane
11-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Well now... clearly the mods didn't love ya back :(

Sefie1999AD
11-09-2006, 08:02 PM
It's rare that I get really happy from getting a user note or reading a post by someone, although there are times when I've read user notes or posts that have made me smile. :) Usually they're either very well posted or just funny. Usually Psy sends pretty funny comments, and Christmas' pics are often great. :D

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-09-2006, 09:21 PM
It's a little hard for us to love you back now that your banned

The Devil Man
11-09-2006, 09:27 PM
It's a little hard for us to love you back now that your banned

What's the point in saying that when she can't read it? Or was it supposed to be an unfunny joke?

Sheesh.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-09-2006, 09:30 PM
What's the point in saying that when she can't read it?

I'll just quote this before you can edit it

The Devil Man
11-09-2006, 09:35 PM
What's the point in saying that when she can't read it? Or was it supposed to be an unfunny joke?

I'll just quote this before you can edit it

You should quote all of it.

Because your 'humour' is really lame. As well as 2 days too late. Keep up with the times.

Shlup
11-09-2006, 09:39 PM
She had few warnings. The Admin disliked her. She had no final warning, she logged on this morning and banned... so whats the deal? I know this post will get me a banning, so yay for bans.

But didn't she at least diserve the final warning?

Well you just know every little thing, don't'cha? I didn't know you had access to the Staff Forum. You really should post more in there; you seem like you have the kind of wisdom and insight we need.

Seriously, people. She probably wouldn't seem so nice if the staff didn't delete her nasty posts. The staff doesn't wake up one day and think, "Hey, we haven't heard enough bitching and baseless accusations from the members lately. Lets ban a member for no good reason."

Yamaneko
11-09-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm going to start closing threads that get derailed with "lame" remarks for posts that contribute nothing to the topic. In fact I think I'll start with this thread.