PDA

View Full Version : Roly poly.

Anaisa
11-07-2006, 01:03 AM
There is a spider that when chased by a Gecko, it has a heart attack. Then it can't run from the Gecko properly, so it tries to make its escape by rolling. I've heard that's not very effective. So remember, if a gecko ever chases you, an you're so scared you have a heart attack an you can't run, don't try an roll away. Unless I don't like you, in which case, ignore that advice, an roll for your life.

I have a few questions for you: Do you think this spiders heart is especially weak, an that is why it has this trouble ? Do you think It's very fragile an scares easily, but it has a regular spider heart? Or do you think it just can't cope with stressful situations? Do you think possibly it somehow forces itself to have a heart attack as a method of suicide, because it would prefer that to getting crunched by the Gecko? Also, is there anything you find so scary, that you think if you ever encountered it, you'd have a heart attack?

Gecko says: "You're pathetic spider". http://atomicfish.smugmug.com/photos/19482007-M.jpg spider says: http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/images/2061_2.jpg "Gaaaah!!! this could turn nasty!! I best be on meeee waaaay!!!!!!!!"

Jowy
11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
If I ever saw some type of towering insect, I'd run away shrieking like my pants were on fire.

Shlup
11-07-2006, 01:14 AM
I don't like this thread.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-07-2006, 01:15 AM
I think this settles the debate once and for all that geckos are better than spiders.

Anaisa
11-07-2006, 01:16 AM
I don't like this thread.Because you think it's offensive to spiders, or you just plain hate it anyway?

Rye
11-07-2006, 01:19 AM
I know two people who'd really hate this thread. :jess:

I think the gecko and spider are cute. ;_;

Shlup
11-07-2006, 01:23 AM
I don't like this thread.Because you think it's offensive to spiders, or you just plain hate it anyway?

The pictures scare me. :(

Anaisa
11-07-2006, 01:34 AM

The pictures scare me. :(Perhaps if you pretend the spider is dancing, an the Gecko is singing a song, you might not find them so scary?

kikimm
11-07-2006, 01:37 AM
Perhaps if you pretend the spider is dancing, an the Gecko is singing a song, you might not find them so scary?

A spider dancing is still....a spider.

Anaisa
11-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Perhaps if you pretend the spider is dancing, an the Gecko is singing a song, you might not find them so scary?

A spider dancing is still....a spider.I just thought it would seem less menacing if it was dancing, an therefore less scary.

Zeromus_X
11-07-2006, 01:51 AM
If I ever saw some type of towering insect, I'd run away shrieking like my pants were on fire.

Xaven
11-07-2006, 02:43 AM
That poor spider. I'd murder the gecko if I saw one chasing a cute little spider.

This thread saddens me to bits. ;__;

Spammerman
11-07-2006, 02:46 AM
Maybe its in spiders dna, its kinda like with this goat that has its muscles lock up when scared.

theundeadhero
11-07-2006, 05:17 AM
I know two people who'd really hate this thread.You only know one. Moshy doesn't exist.

When you stop to learn the rest of the story you'll see that the spider really deserved it. You see, the gecko was a happy gecko, strolling about, eating his bugs, and generally having a good time. One day he was hungry so he decided to go for a stroll in his favorite field and munch on some flies. As he padded through the pond and then leaped about the logs he was so happy knowing what a delicous snack was about to come his way. When he finally got to the field all was not well. Something terrible had happened. Something dark, tragic, and sinister. All the flies were gone. "What could have happened to them?" you might ask yourself. You already know what happened to them. The spider ate them! That sinister spider moved in on the field, spinning web after web, until all the flies were his to suck the juices out of. Don't think the spider planned it all by himself though. This sinister spider was a part of the bug mafia, smuggling drugs and eating flies everywhere. He had a heart attack because he was on cocaine while the gecko was chasing him. That's all I have to say about that!

The Devil Man
11-07-2006, 09:29 AM
I want to eat delicious Gecko's :drool:

Yummy!

Truly Scrumptious!

RiseToFall
11-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Getting eaten sucks, heart attacks suck, so why does the spider do this? No one will ever know.

Anaisa
11-07-2006, 11:14 AM
I can't believe some of you prefer spiders to Geckos!

I know two people who'd really hate this thread.You only know one. Moshy doesn't exist.

When you stop to learn the rest of the story you'll see that the spider really deserved it. You see, the gecko was a happy gecko, strolling about, eating his bugs, and generally having a good time. One day he was hungry so he decided to go for a stroll in his favorite field and munch on some flies. As he padded through the pond and then leaped about the logs he was so happy knowing what a delicous snack was about to come his way. When he finally got to the field all was not well. Something terrible had happened. Something dark, tragic, and sinister. All the flies were gone. "What could have happened to them?" you might ask yourself. You already know what happened to them. The spider ate them! That sinister spider moved in on the field, spinning web after web, until all the flies were his to suck the juices out of. Don't think the spider planned it all by himself though. This sinister spider was a part of the bug mafia, smuggling drugs and eating flies everywhere. He had a heart attack because he was on cocaine while the gecko was chasing him. That's all I have to say about that!That's exactly the sort of thing spiders get up to. But people still like them. They'll probably hear that story an build spider rehab centres. But the Geckos would raid them anyway.

Resha
11-07-2006, 12:29 PM
I prefer ants to both, really, and cockroaches to neither.

Bunny
11-07-2006, 12:38 PM

When you stop to learn the rest of the story you'll see that the spider really deserved it. You see, the gecko was a happy gecko, strolling about, eating his bugs, and generally having a good time. One day he was hungry so he decided to go for a stroll in his favorite field and munch on some flies. As he padded through the pond and then leaped about the logs he was so happy knowing what a delicous snack was about to come his way. When he finally got to the field all was not well. Something terrible had happened. Something dark, tragic, and sinister. All the flies were gone. "What could have happened to them?" you might ask yourself. You already know what happened to them. The spider ate them! That sinister spider moved in on the field, spinning web after web, until all the flies were his to suck the juices out of. Don't think the spider planned it all by himself though. This sinister spider was a part of the bug mafia, smuggling drugs and eating flies everywhere. He had a heart attack because he was on cocaine while the gecko was chasing him. That's all I have to say about that!

Spiders are the sixth biggest drug importing business in the entire world. Sxith.

Think of the Geckos as a police unit for the Animal Kingdom.

T.J. Gecko!

sephirothishere
11-07-2006, 01:06 PM

rye would probly make the spuder and the gecko..have some kida weird spidery geckoish lovechild...yup...

Misfit
11-07-2006, 03:36 PM
I don't like this thread, either. D:

Anaisa
11-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Well I love it. An so does the worlds population of Geckos.

Martyr
11-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Spiders suck because they're small, camoflaged, and they poison people for no reason. I'd like them if they just ate flies, but instead thay also have to suck.

Geckos, on the other hand, eat flies and don't suck. They force weak hearted spiders to heart attacks and eat them too.

Conclusion: I like this thread very much. It makes me happy.
In fact,. I'm adding it to my Favorites list so I can visit here when I'm feeling down.

Alive-Cat
11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
That gecko reminds me of a young man I once knew!

Lindy
11-07-2006, 05:01 PM
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/lindianajones/stoned.jpg

Rye
11-07-2006, 05:05 PM

rye would probly make the spuder and the gecko..have some kida weird spidery geckoish lovechild...yup...

That would be a wonderful idea. But I much rather like the idea of putting twin bows on their head and making them be friends that go to ice cream socials together.

Polaris
11-07-2006, 06:20 PM
THE SPIDERS??????' THE PERSON WHO WAS GONNA HAVE AN HEART ATTACK WAS ME!!!!

And all you care is with spiders or those horrible insects? :whimper:

Decessus
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM

I would find that disturbing.

Spammerman
11-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Geckos win overall. Why you ask? Because, they are reptiles. Whats the baddest animal? The komodo dragon. Whats the komodo, a reptile. Therefore Gecko=Reptile=Komodo Dragon=SPiders lose.

sexualchocolate
11-07-2006, 07:39 PM
I know two people who'd really hate this thread. :jess:

im a reptile/amphibian expert, and trust me, 99% of all geckos are VERY AGGRESSIVE. fantastic gecko picture anaisa! i love it!

Anaisa
11-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Conclusion: I like this thread very much. It makes me happy.
In fact,. I'm adding it to my Favorites list so I can visit here when I'm feeling down.:D

I would find that disturbing. No matter what the song was? Or what kind of dance the spider was doing?

theundeadhero
11-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Spiders wiggle down to the dance of doom. There is no escape from that horrible fate.

NorthernChaosGod
11-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Suicide.