PDA

View Full Version : AAAHHHHHH!!!!! sanction help please >.<

Fuego
11-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Sorry for the caps ... imma frustrated with lack of sanction info.

Does anyone know where i need to look or if its even listed under sanction ???

i have google'd to next friday and i still haven't found anything other that random blogs that say yea i got sanction and because of that its listed in google :crying2:

If you know anything, it would be greatly appreciated ... even if its uncertain ... imma gonna do the fellowship quest again and check back later ...

Thanks in advance
Fue~

Mirage
11-07-2006, 03:14 PM
What is... sanction?
Are you talking about that crew who is going to stop RMT sites and stuff?

Yeargdribble
11-07-2006, 04:22 PM
You get it from one of the guards posted near gates in Al Zhabi and Aht Urhgan Whitegate. It only works in Aht Urhgan zones. The length of sanction has to do with your mercenary rank. You can also get special benefits by spending IS like Refresh and Food Duration.

Fuego
11-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Is there a link that could be posted ?

I don't know why, but i can't find info on this except blog entries that are no help what-so-ever.

Thanks Yearg, that is more that i didn't know, that i do now :bigbiggri

You guys rock !
Fue~

Bahamut2000X
11-10-2006, 04:32 PM
As already said you can spend 100 credits to get Refreash, Regen, or increased food duration (2X the length I've been finding on my sushi.) Those effects last in any area though as I've been informed. Never had much chance to test it out due to lack of any exp parties outside ToA areas on my server now a days. >.>

Also while inside ToA areas it gives you a small exp bonus on mobs. Although I've never really noticed a huge difference in the exp bonus. <.<

Lionx
11-10-2006, 09:21 PM
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Sanction

Fuego
11-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Thank you Lionx ... I just can't seem to get them to cast it on me ... they say something like "Stop waisting my time adventurer" and i'm like come on !

Lionx
11-12-2006, 02:55 AM
Oh thats because you need to do the first mission supply package quest in order to register yourself as a mercenary.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests.html?realm=&fquest=754

and go to any staging point and talk to an Immortal(a Blue Mage) NPC. You might need a map so use ffxi atlus.

Fuego
11-12-2006, 03:35 AM
You Rock Lionx !!!

I was like ... Hmmm... what gives ... LOL :lol: