PDA

View Full Version : I hate needing to ask for help but...

Styrofoam
11-07-2006, 02:27 PM
After you beat the boss in the Tomb of Raithwall (I wont say it's real name, so I don't ruin anything for anyone) where are you supposed to go?
But please if you know only give me the next step to progress further in the game, I don't want any huge walk through here.:P

Rye
11-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Um, I'm not sure which boss you're referring to. But if it's Belias, go back out to the courtyard where you came from and the story will take over for you.

James16
11-07-2006, 03:08 PM
as soon as you walk out the tomb the game takes you basically where you need to go like the other dude said. Now if ur talkin bout the big annoyin as hell golden bird then jus walk up in the tomb an press x on the little glowin orb thingy.

Dell
11-07-2006, 04:06 PM
^Above means Garuda

If you are talking about Demon Wall, then go to the next area which is just straight from your current place. In the next area, there's two way, one going north, one going south, choose which do you want to go first and search for a switch, then go south and do the same, lastly, use the opened path to get to a room which takes you to Belias.

Styrofoam
11-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Hmmn.. Your talking about the rooms that branch off on each side of the map?

Roto13
11-10-2006, 07:55 PM
If you just beat Belias, there's a path behind where he was standing (if I recall). Don't use the teleport thingy there. Skip it and walk to the end of the hallway. The teleport thingy takes you to the first room of the dungeon.

TidusMaster
11-11-2006, 03:12 AM
go to the place where the three crystals are...the ones lined up like a triangle